What racism looks like today........

Unkotare
Anyone thinks that race has anything to do with the outcome of a fight, a match, etc. has very likely never been in either, no matter what bullshit they try to pass off on the Internet.

If you put a 100 unarmed white men and 100 unarmed black men on a field (Similar age, and build) and told to go at it till one wins or quits.

Black men would win 95% of the time.
I disagree. I grew up in Detroit. Black young men don't know how to fight without back up or weapons. I remember they would be talking shit to each other and pumping shoulders and circling each other. That's no way to fight. Once you get that close to me I'm already beating your ass.

Then I started wrestling in high school my 10th grade year and all the blacks I wrestled sucked. The one who was good took 3rd in the state my junior year and my senior year I beat him to become all state myself and I knocked him out of the tournament.

It's not like black men dominate the MMA or Wrestling.

Are we putting these men in weight classes?

Jitss617
I could go to the bus station right now and have a confrontation, all I have to do is walk straight, a black will trying to bump you, Intimidate you, yell while having a conversation, show their under wear

First white people make sure they live as far away from black people as possible.
Wrong again. Non-poor people try to live in places where there are not poor people. Poor white people in urban areas live quite near poor black people and poor Latino people, and Asian people. Sober up.

Not in Michigan

Unkotare
Anyone thinks that race has anything to do with the outcome of a fight, a match, etc. has very likely never been in either, no matter what bullshit they try to pass off on the Internet.

If you put a 100 unarmed white men and 100 unarmed black men on a field (Similar age, and build) and told to go at it till one wins or quits.

Black men would win 95% of the time.
I disagree. I grew up in Detroit. Black young men don't know how to fight without back up or weapons. ....
Proving once again you don't you anything about the subject. Just Jitler-esque bullshitting.

Unkotare
Wrong again. Non-poor people try to live in places where there are not poor people. Poor white people in urban areas live quite near poor black people and poor Latino people, and Asian people. Sober up.

White people make sure they live as far away from black people. That's fact.

They even have a word for it "white flight"

Pointing out that poor whites live with poor blacks is as stupid of pointing out that their are people who have smoked all their lives but not got cancer and using that as evidence that smoking does not lead to cancer.

USA is one of, if not the most racially segregated countries on the planet. The fk you smoking ?

Poor whites do not disprove racism, the same way Stevie Wonder's money does not disprove the fact that being blind is a disadvantage.

Unkotare
First of all, boxing is not the only form of unarmed combat in the world.

I agree but it's the biggest, the most popular and the most widespread, All forms of unarmed combat don't even come close.

Unkotare
Second, what the history of boxing shows is that people with no other options are always the best at boxing.

Ok

Unkotare
When the Irish were the poorest, they were the best boxers.

Really ?

Unkotare
When the Italians were the poorest, they were the best boxers.

Really ?

Unkotare
When Eastern Europeans were/are the poorest, they make the best boxers.

Really ?

Unkotare
Today there are a lot of poor black people, Latinos, and people from SEA. They now are all the best boxers.

The problem with that logic is that there were poor black people yesterday and the day before that. There has been poor black people for the past 400 years. But bk in the days when white fighters were decent, black boxers was not allowed to fight white fighters or put forward. Google Jack Johnson.

So had racism not barred black fighters, you wouldn't have heard of most Irish, Wops or Eastern Euro fighters. Dempsey and Tunney and even that bitch Rocky Marciano would be gone

Unkotare

Pointing out that poor whites live with poor blacks is as stupid of pointing out that their are people who have smoked all their lives but not got cancer and using that as evidence that smoking does not lead to cancer.

USA is one of, if not the most racially segregated countries on the planet. The fk you smoking ?

Poor whites do not disprove racism, the same way Stevie Wonder's money does not disprove the fact that being blind is a disadvantage.
True. Any of those poor whites would move away the first change they got. My family did in 1978 as soon as my dad had a down payment for a home in the suburbs.

Doesn't mean he's a racist. My brother and I were the only white kids in the school besides Kenneth. It was very dangerous. The principle was hospitalized by students.

I moved to an all white school with only 3 blacks. I'm sure those three blacks had to deal with racists but they were never in fear for their safety like we were in Detroit.

And my grandmother never moved out of her home in Detroit. Stubborn. She loved her home and wouldn't leave even though she was mugged a couple times when she was in her 70's. We told her she could no longer work or come home after dark. No black woman in my white neighborhood has to worry about getting mugged.

Unkotare
First of all, boxing is not the only form of unarmed combat in the world.

I agree but it's the biggest, the most popular and the most widespread, All forms of unarmed combat don't even come close.

Unkotare
Second, what the history of boxing shows is that people with no other options are always the best at boxing.

Ok

Unkotare
When the Irish were the poorest, they were the best boxers.

Really ?

Unkotare
When the Italians were the poorest, they were the best boxers.

Really ?

Unkotare
When Eastern Europeans were/are the poorest, they make the best boxers.

Really ?

Unkotare
Today there are a lot of poor black people, Latinos, and people from SEA. They now are all the best boxers.

The problem with that logic is that there were poor black people yesterday and the day before that. There has been poor black people for the past 400 years. But bk in the days when white fighters were decent, black boxers was not allowed to fight white fighters or put forward. Google Jack Johnson.

So had racism not barred black fighters, you wouldn't have heard of most Irish, Wops or Eastern Euro fighters. Dempsey and Tunney and even that bitch Rocky Marciano would be gone

Well two things I've noticed. Blacks aren't making it to the majors in baseball like they used to. Today it's Hispanics. Is it because black Americans are getting soft?

And pretty soon Europeans are going to take over the NBA. Maybe not take over but you'll see a lot more of them.

And isn't Tyson Fury undefeated heavyweight champ?

Unkotare

Some white people for various reasons, do "White flight". Some don't

Even the people that do it, are not being racist. THey are not moving because they don't like black people, but because your issues ruin neighborhoods.

What part of this is too hard for you to understand?

Unkotare

True. Any of those poor whites would move away the first change they got. My family did in 1978 as soon as my dad had a down payment for a home in the suburbs.

Doesn't mean he's a racist. My brother and I were the only white kids in the school besides Kenneth. It was very dangerous. The principle was hospitalized by students.

I moved to an all white school with only 3 blacks. I'm sure those three blacks had to deal with racists but they were never in fear for their safety like we were in Detroit.

And my grandmother never moved out of her home in Detroit. Stubborn. She loved her home and wouldn't leave even though she was mugged a couple times when she was in her 70's. We told her she could no longer work or come home after dark. No black woman in my white neighborhood has to worry about getting mugged.

Everyone knows this. Some people choose to lie. THey choose to pretend that people like you are wacist assholes.

I've talked to libs who have had to do "white flight", because the city schools are not safe. It was funny to see them deal with having to choose between virtue signalling and the safety of their children.

Me? Oddy enough the local school my child ended up in, was ok. It has a real strong principle, that runs the place like a fascist. So we stayed. And now she has gotten into some elite charter type school.

Unkotare

Even the people that do it, are not being racist. THey are not moving because they don't like black people, but because your issues ruin neighborhoods.

I think about all the black people who have tried to move out to my white community but left. Why did they leave? It's more expensive to live in our neighborhoods. Taxes, association dues, you have to cut your grass so you have to buy a lawnmower. Plus we call the cops on people who act ghetto. I remember this black guy lived in our condos and he got fined for 100 different things. He was a horrible neighbor. Nice guy but horrible neighbor. From fights with his old lady to his son's friends

So it got me thinking. How much cheaper is it to live in Detroit than it is Metro Detroit? Many blacks in Detroit may live in a $35,000 home compared to our homes that start at $150,000. That being said, isn't this a huge advantage blacks have on us? Many blacks who worked with my dad at Ford stayed living in Detroit. We got out. So my dad back in those days purchased a $50,000 home and 12% interest in the late 70's. So he was house broke. He saved. He worked overtime. And he continued to save after he paid the house off. What did blacks do? They lived in a back then would have been a $25,000 home and they drove a new Escallaid or Lincoln every 4 years. So they pissed their money away.

Unkotare

And you are proud of that!

...So had racism not barred black fighters, you wouldn't have heard of most Irish, Wops or Eastern Euro fighters. Dempsey and Tunney and even that bitch Rocky Marciano would be gone
You want to believe that because you are a racist.

Unkotare

I think about all the black people who have tried to move out to my white community but left. Why did they leave? It's more expensive to live in our neighborhoods. Taxes, association dues, you have to cut your grass so you have to buy a lawnmower. Plus we call the cops on people who act ghetto. I remember this black guy lived in our condos and he got fined for 100 different things. He was a horrible neighbor. Nice guy but horrible neighbor. From fights with his old lady to his son's friends

So it got me thinking. How much cheaper is it to live in Detroit than it is Metro Detroit? Many blacks in Detroit may live in a $35,000 home compared to our homes that start at $150,000. That being said, isn't this a huge advantage blacks have on us? Many blacks who worked with my dad at Ford stayed living in Detroit. We got out. So my dad back in those days purchased a $50,000 home and 12% interest in the late 70's. So he was house broke. He saved. He worked overtime. And he continued to save after he paid the house off. What did blacks do? They lived in a back then would have been a $25,000 home and they drove a new Escallaid or Lincoln every 4 years. So they pissed their money away.

Being bad with money, compounds and builds problems the way being good with money compounds and builds wealth.

I've seen it across generations and across ethnic lines.

Some one gets a break, and they blow it. Someone gets a good job and they buy a new car with only a few years of payments.

Someone else gets a break, and they buy a freaking house. Someone else gets a good job and they save up a nest egg.

People don't get too many breaks. One or two. The one guy, that bought the house? THat was 30 years ago, and I can look at his life now, and see that his life is still defined by that one good move.

If he had not bought an asset? He would be living in government housing by now. His health is not good and his wife left him, and he is on a fixed income now.

Poor white people live near poor black people and poor Latinos and poor Asians in impoverished urban areas. THAT is a fact.

Forum List

Back