The amiable gentleman has done nothing.I am struggling to think of one positive thing Biden has done for Americans. I bet President Xi can think of at least a dozen Biden has done for China.
I would really love to hear some positive things he has done. Real, concrete things, not things like "encouraged people to wear masks," or "he's the most popular POTUS ever."
Here are some of the things he has done or is proposing in the near term...
Here's how Biden got elected:
- Called Governors who free their people "Neanderthals."
- -Claims he wants to fight COVID, but lets in COVID-positive immigrants after stopping construction of an effective wall.
- Sent thousands of American workers to the unemployment line on Day One, with a promise of future plans for new jobs in an industry they know nothing about (Keystone pipeline cancelled for solar and wind).
- Frequently promises Science, but pulls his mask down to cough, and will let people with a Y chromosome compete against those without.
- Seems to be determined to place Climate Change initiatives above the well-being of keeping Americans employed and poorer people having affordable energy prices. Gas prices are rising significatntly. Glad I bought USO (US Oil Fund) at $20. It's got a long way upward to go under Biden
- Kind of mandated to Americans what arguably-ineffective medical devices they must wear on their faces for 18 months. Then immediately violated his own order hours later.
- Frequently says "no one should be above the law," who then ignores the criminal status of well over 10 million illegal aliens living unlawfully in the US.
- Cancelled Trump's Executive order requiring a reduction in regulatory burden on American businesses, which will result in more Big Government and burdens on American businesses.
- Cancelled the Trump DOJ lawsuit against Yale for racial discrimination, allowing them to continue to discriminate against Caucasians and Asians by having higher standards for certain ethnicities. Quite racist of him. When you raise standards for White and Asian people, you know they are simply going to work harder to meet those standards. The converse is also true.
- Disowned Dr. Suess, on National Reading Day. Really?
There are undoubtedly lots of people who voted for Biden who are still very happy about their choice. Other than Biden not being Trump, it would be nice to know why. I did not vote for Biden, and he has turned out to be much worse than my low expectations.
- Dems propel a racism narrative for eight years to divide us when the economy was booming, POC were getting enriched, and America was at relative peace internationally.
- Five years of conspiracy theories, witch hunts and bad press form the MSM about Trump
- Turning yet another non-remarkable coronavirus into a world wide plandemic to allow all the rules to change, and further separate the Left from the Right. Righties gotta work, and their businesses were shut down. Lefties like government handouts, and of those that work, many had guaranteed incomes in academia, Big Tech, public education, government.
- Big Tech, Democrats, MSM all do their best to censor Conservatives, demonizing them, while providing cover for the Democrats and often propelling false narratives and false "fact checks."
- Illegitimately enabling mail-in voting and sending ballots to people who did not even request them. - There are lots of people who would not even vote, but if you mail them a postage-paid return envelope with a ballot which they do not have to cast at the polls, they will gladly return it, particularly if someone come by their apartment and encourages them to do so.
I can give dozens of concrete examples of positive things Trum has done for Americans.
So he is above reproach.
Everything done in his name has been the work of the clique that is running this country.
They tell him what to say and what to sign. They tell him where to go and where to stand.
Without a teleprompter, he would be completely at a loss.
We are, in effect, living under a de facto Harris administration or, if you like, the third term of President Obama.
Even the liberal media cannot deceive the American people.
When one watches the gentleman on TV, one is filled with pity for him -- and the nation.