What positive things has Biden done as POTUS? What negative things? And how the heck was he elected?

I am struggling to think of one positive thing Biden has done for Americans. I bet President Xi can think of at least a dozen Biden has done for China.

I would really love to hear some positive things he has done. Real, concrete things, not things like "encouraged people to wear masks," or "he's the most popular POTUS ever."

Here are some of the things he has done or is proposing in the near term...
  • Called Governors who free their people "Neanderthals."
  • -Claims he wants to fight COVID, but lets in COVID-positive immigrants after stopping construction of an effective wall.
  • Sent thousands of American workers to the unemployment line on Day One, with a promise of future plans for new jobs in an industry they know nothing about (Keystone pipeline cancelled for solar and wind).
  • Frequently promises Science, but pulls his mask down to cough, and will let people with a Y chromosome compete against those without.
  • Seems to be determined to place Climate Change initiatives above the well-being of keeping Americans employed and poorer people having affordable energy prices. Gas prices are rising significatntly. Glad I bought USO (US Oil Fund) at $20. It's got a long way upward to go under Biden
  • Kind of mandated to Americans what arguably-ineffective medical devices they must wear on their faces for 18 months. Then immediately violated his own order hours later.
  • Frequently says "no one should be above the law," who then ignores the criminal status of well over 10 million illegal aliens living unlawfully in the US.
  • Cancelled Trump's Executive order requiring a reduction in regulatory burden on American businesses, which will result in more Big Government and burdens on American businesses.
  • Cancelled the Trump DOJ lawsuit against Yale for racial discrimination, allowing them to continue to discriminate against Caucasians and Asians by having higher standards for certain ethnicities. Quite racist of him. When you raise standards for White and Asian people, you know they are simply going to work harder to meet those standards. The converse is also true.
  • Disowned Dr. Suess, on National Reading Day. Really?
Here's how Biden got elected:
  1. Dems propel a racism narrative for eight years to divide us when the economy was booming, POC were getting enriched, and America was at relative peace internationally.
  2. Five years of conspiracy theories, witch hunts and bad press form the MSM about Trump
  3. Turning yet another non-remarkable coronavirus into a world wide plandemic to allow all the rules to change, and further separate the Left from the Right. Righties gotta work, and their businesses were shut down. Lefties like government handouts, and of those that work, many had guaranteed incomes in academia, Big Tech, public education, government.
  4. Big Tech, Democrats, MSM all do their best to censor Conservatives, demonizing them, while providing cover for the Democrats and often propelling false narratives and false "fact checks."
  5. Illegitimately enabling mail-in voting and sending ballots to people who did not even request them. - There are lots of people who would not even vote, but if you mail them a postage-paid return envelope with a ballot which they do not have to cast at the polls, they will gladly return it, particularly if someone come by their apartment and encourages them to do so.
  6. etc.
There are undoubtedly lots of people who voted for Biden who are still very happy about their choice. Other than Biden not being Trump, it would be nice to know why. I did not vote for Biden, and he has turned out to be much worse than my low expectations.

I can give dozens of concrete examples of positive things Trum has done for Americans.

The amiable gentleman has done nothing.

So he is above reproach.

Everything done in his name has been the work of the clique that is running this country.

They tell him what to say and what to sign. They tell him where to go and where to stand.

Without a teleprompter, he would be completely at a loss.

We are, in effect, living under a de facto Harris administration or, if you like, the third term of President Obama.

Even the liberal media cannot deceive the American people.

When one watches the gentleman on TV, one is filled with pity for him -- and the nation.

It's not fair to compliment or criticize Biden. It's not his fault the left's idea for leadership is an elderly puppet with dementia too. We already knew he was Creepy Joe. We knew he was no more than a seasoned politician. We knew he was a fraud to plagiarism, and we saw him sell out his own family for narratives, only so he could claim they belonged to him. That's when he was cognizant.

Biden doesn't make decisions. Nor does he write his own material they claim belongs to him. He can't even be expected to give a comprehensive sentence.
This is a lie and in fact it's a Russian narrative. Trump is 75, why in the fuck do you raggedy trump supporting loons try pretending this motherfucker is 22? He slurred his words, his hands tremble when he lifts a glass and members of his staff said he's suffering from dementia because he cannot remember things and often rambled about nonsense. So spare us the cray cray. We've had enough. Trump is gone.

Good riddance.

PROG says don't believe your eyes and ears, and it's the Russian's fault.

Here's Xiden's people presenting written material as though Xiden is doing it, for example. President Joe Biden
> Here's Xiden's people presenting written material as though Xiden is doing it, for example. President Joe Biden

Conversely, we can all be sure that when Trump tweeted to us, it was his honest opinions, directly from the POTUS.

Biden says "Nancy tell me what you want me to do..."

Biden is not a leader. It's clear that he is following directions from others...

Yep. From a LEADER who gave his opinions and actions to a PUPPET who delivers others. Xiden was a fraud 45 years ago, today he's I don't know, fit for a basement or home.

What a leader trump was. 500,000 dead and rising, 20 plus million infected and rising, more than 11 lost jobs, 2.9 million jobs gone forever. Over 30,000 lies and a groupie for Vladimir Putin or any other dictator.

I am struggling to think of one positive thing Biden has done for Americans. I bet President Xi can think of at least a dozen Biden has done for China.

I would really love to hear some positive things he has done. Real, concrete things, not things like "encouraged people to wear masks," or "he's the most popular POTUS ever."

Here are some of the things he has done or is proposing in the near term...
  • Called Governors who free their people "Neanderthals."
  • -Claims he wants to fight COVID, but lets in COVID-positive immigrants after stopping construction of an effective wall.
  • Sent thousands of American workers to the unemployment line on Day One, with a promise of future plans for new jobs in an industry they know nothing about (Keystone pipeline cancelled for solar and wind).
  • Frequently promises Science, but pulls his mask down to cough, and will let people with a Y chromosome compete against those without.
  • Seems to be determined to place Climate Change initiatives above the well-being of keeping Americans employed and poorer people having affordable energy prices. Gas prices are rising significatntly. Glad I bought USO (US Oil Fund) at $20. It's got a long way upward to go under Biden
  • Kind of mandated to Americans what arguably-ineffective medical devices they must wear on their faces for 18 months. Then immediately violated his own order hours later.
  • Frequently says "no one should be above the law," who then ignores the criminal status of well over 10 million illegal aliens living unlawfully in the US.
  • Cancelled Trump's Executive order requiring a reduction in regulatory burden on American businesses, which will result in more Big Government and burdens on American businesses.
  • Cancelled the Trump DOJ lawsuit against Yale for racial discrimination, allowing them to continue to discriminate against Caucasians and Asians by having higher standards for certain ethnicities. Quite racist of him. When you raise standards for White and Asian people, you know they are simply going to work harder to meet those standards. The converse is also true.
  • Disowned Dr. Suess, on National Reading Day. Really?
Here's how Biden got elected:
  1. Dems propel a racism narrative for eight years to divide us when the economy was booming, POC were getting enriched, and America was at relative peace internationally.
  2. Five years of conspiracy theories, witch hunts and bad press form the MSM about Trump
  3. Turning yet another non-remarkable coronavirus into a world wide plandemic to allow all the rules to change, and further separate the Left from the Right. Righties gotta work, and their businesses were shut down. Lefties like government handouts, and of those that work, many had guaranteed incomes in academia, Big Tech, public education, government.
  4. Big Tech, Democrats, MSM all do their best to censor Conservatives, demonizing them, while providing cover for the Democrats and often propelling false narratives and false "fact checks."
  5. Illegitimately enabling mail-in voting and sending ballots to people who did not even request them. - There are lots of people who would not even vote, but if you mail them a postage-paid return envelope with a ballot which they do not have to cast at the polls, they will gladly return it, particularly if someone come by their apartment and encourages them to do so.
  6. etc.
There are undoubtedly lots of people who voted for Biden who are still very happy about their choice. Other than Biden not being Trump, it would be nice to know why. I did not vote for Biden, and he has turned out to be much worse than my low expectations.

I can give dozens of concrete examples of positive things Trum has done for Americans.

The amiable gentleman has done nothing.

So he is above reproach.

Everything done in his name has been the work of the clique that is running this country.

They tell him what to say and what to sign. They tell him where to go and where to stand.

Without a teleprompter, he would be completely at a loss.

We are, in effect, living under a de facto Harris administration or, if you like, the third term of President Obama.

Even the liberal media cannot deceive the American people.

When one watches the gentleman on TV, one is filled with pity for him -- and the nation.
More lies.

It's not fair to compliment or criticize Biden. It's not his fault the left's idea for leadership is an elderly puppet with dementia too. We already knew he was Creepy Joe. We knew he was no more than a seasoned politician. We knew he was a fraud to plagiarism, and we saw him sell out his own family for narratives, only so he could claim they belonged to him. That's when he was cognizant.

Biden doesn't make decisions. Nor does he write his own material they claim belongs to him. He can't even be expected to give a comprehensive sentence.
This is a lie and in fact it's a Russian narrative. Trump is 75, why in the fuck do you raggedy trump supporting loons try pretending this motherfucker is 22? He slurred his words, his hands tremble when he lifts a glass and members of his staff said he's suffering from dementia because he cannot remember things and often rambled about nonsense. So spare us the cray cray. We've had enough. Trump is gone.

Good riddance.

Here's Xiden's people presenting written material as though Xiden is doing it, for example. President Joe Biden
> Here's Xiden's people presenting written material as though Xiden is doing it, for example. President Joe Biden

Conversely, we can all be sure that when Trump tweeted to us, it was his honest opinions, directly from the POTUS.

Biden is not a leader. It's clear that he is following directions from others...

Yep. From a LEADER who gave his opinions and actions to a PUPPET who delivers others. Xiden was a fraud 45 years ago, today he's I don't know, fit for a basement or home.

What a leader trump was. 500,000 dead and rising, 20 plus million infected and rising, more than 11 lost jobs, 2.9 million jobs gone forever. Over 30,000 lies and a groupie for Vladimir Putin or any other dictator.

Part of being the modern "progressive" is intellectual dishonesty. I think it's cuz PROG-emotions are tweaked so often shit gets cloudy.

Dude, he's only been in office a couple months.
You are correct yet he has made some really dumb moves. Closing the pipeline and laying off thousands of workers. Gas is now climbing faster but that is something Democrats want but those who are among those struggling this is an added burden.

Not impressed yet but I gave him until the middle of April before I decide. So far, not good.
The closing of the pipeline ended 50 jobs. You're talking about Bidens moves, but we're living with the results of a man who is responsible for now over 500,000 deaths. He is responsible for 2.9 million jobs lost forever and over 11 million unemployed now. So I think we need to stop pretending that Biden is the one that screwed things up or is screwing things up.

We are talking about Biden’s accomplishments. Noted that you have nothing positive to say about Biden just more dumping on Trump. It looks like both Presidents are failure. That is what you get voting for rich old establishment white guys.

You know...only two months into a presidency...isn't it kind of retarded to talk about accomplishments at this point?

Start this thread in a year or two.

Dude, he's only been in office a couple months.
You are correct yet he has made some really dumb moves. Closing the pipeline and laying off thousands of workers. Gas is now climbing faster but that is something Democrats want but those who are among those struggling this is an added burden.

Not impressed yet but I gave him until the middle of April before I decide. So far, not good.
The closing of the pipeline ended 50 jobs. You're talking about Bidens moves, but we're living with the results of a man who is responsible for now over 500,000 deaths. He is responsible for 2.9 million jobs lost forever and over 11 million unemployed now. So I think we need to stop pretending that Biden is the one that screwed things up or is screwing things up.

We are talking about Biden’s accomplishments. Noted that you have nothing positive to say about Biden just more dumping on Trump. It looks like both Presidents are failure. That is what you get voting for rich old establishment white guys.

You know...only two months into a presidency...isn't it kind of retarded to talk about accomplishments at this point?

Start this thread in a year or two.
Biden has taken credit for the down turn in virus, they were going down before he was sworn in, he claimed the vaccine was on his watch and now the left is crediting lower unemployment numbers to Biden. You calling Democrats and Biden retarded?

Good riddance.

>What a leader trump was. 500,000 dead and rising, 20 plus million infected and rising, more than 11 lost jobs, 2.9 million jobs gone forever. Over 30,000 lies and a groupie for Vladimir Putin or any other dictator.

Do you blame Biden for over 110,000 COVID deaths under his watch, even though Trump handed him working vaccines which everyone said was going to be highly unlikely? Biden's record is arguably worse than Trump's.

I don't. Viruses will viruses, and silly humans can't stop them. We can slow the spread though, which means the tyranny continues for over a year.

Sheep will be sheep. Enjoy your ineffective mask.

We have at least seven strains of COVID-19 now, It's just like the flu, causing similar symptoms, and mutating frequently. Everyone who wants one is going to have to get vaccinated at least seasonally, like influenza.

There are four other coronaviruses that most people acquire at some point in their lives. SARS and MERS are two additional ones. They all cause flu-like symptoms.

I am struggling to think of one positive thing Biden has done for Americans.
You seem to be alienated from most Americans.

Fifty-eight percent of registered voters in the Feb. 24-26 survey said they approve of President Biden in the White House,
a slight dip from 59 percent in last week's poll.

The Hill70 percent back Biden's handling of coronavirus

LOL Wait till all of his EO's and green shit kick in. I doubt he could get elected to man the back of a garbage truck.

LOL Wait till all of his EO's and green shit kick in. I doubt he could get elected to man the back of a garbage truck.
It sounds as if the popularly-elected President hopes to finally fulfill the will of the People in ways in which the disgraced former guy failed miserably while making his fake claims.

Trump has falsely called climate change a “hoax” invented by China, incorrectly suggested that wind turbines cause cancer and dismissed a landmark scientific report produced by the federal government’s own scientists. His Administration has sought to roll back key climate regulations at every turn...
Screen Shot 2020-12-09 at 8.57.34 AM.png
Trump specifically cited a reduction in climate change-causing carbon dioxide emissions and bragged that the U.S. has exceeded other countries in nixing greenhouse gas emissions. “Every single one of the signatories to the Paris climate accord lags behind America,” he said.

NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist Poll. July 15-17, 2019.

"Do you think a Green New Deal to address climate change by investing government money in green jobs and energy efficient infrastructure is a good idea or a bad idea?"
A GOOD IDEA: 63% // A BAD IDEA: 32%

It sounds as if the popularly-elected President hopes to finally fulfill the will of the People in ways in which the disgraced former guy failed miserably while making his fake claims.

Trump has falsely called climate change a “hoax” invented by China, incorrectly suggested that wind turbines cause cancer and dismissed a landmark scientific report produced by the federal government’s own scientists. His Administration has sought to roll back key climate regulations at every turn...

Trump specifically cited a reduction in climate change-causing carbon dioxide emissions and bragged that the U.S. has exceeded other countries in nixing greenhouse gas emissions. “Every single one of the signatories to the Paris climate accord lags behind America,” he said.

NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist Poll. July 15-17, 2019.

"Do you think a Green New Deal to address climate change by investing government money in green jobs and energy efficient infrastructure is a good idea or a bad idea?"
A GOOD IDEA: 63% // A BAD IDEA: 32%

His popularity won't be there for long. Keep defending the stuttering fuck. I'll enjoy every minute of it.

Forum List

Back