What percentage of Murders would not be committed if AR-15s were banned?

Pop23

Gold Member
Mar 28, 2013
The barstool down yonder
None

The AR-15 is not a prerequisite to Murder. Other weapons would take it's place possibly creating even more deaths.

Murderers Murder and Rapists Rape. Thinking you are going to stop either by banning a type of weapon is naive at best.

There is no better weapon for slaughtering six year olds than an AR15

Sure there is....the radical, gun grabbing Progressive imbecile parent.....slaughters FAR more six year olds in ONE WEEK than all AR15's combined over 50 years time.

Oh...and FYI....the very few that were used....had a Lefty/Democrat/Prog at the trigger....but of course you jackwads always blame the object...(and no wonder since it's always one of YOU waste products that pulls the trigger on children and innocents))

Many more effective weapons for that purpose. Box Cutters, Rental Trucks, shotguns and the list goes on and on and on.

Your problem is that, you would push these Murderers (That murder), to something potentially more dangerous instead of confronting the actual problem head on

Ignore it all you want, the dude is right and listening to him would ACTUALLY save those life's. But you don't care how many die, you just like chanting NRA, NRA, NRA

The question is really what would the body count be AR vs Handgun/ shotgun whatever normal firearm .

The other question . What is the purpose of an AR ? To maime and kill lots of people in a short time .

The question is really what would the body count be AR vs Handgun/ shotgun whatever normal firearm .

The other question . What is the purpose of an AR ? To maime and kill lots of people in a short time .

Do you know anything about guns? You do realize that long guns are not ideal for close quarters, right? So using a number of Pistols (which by the way, fire the same rounds), would have either the same, and possibly more deadly effect.

What makes an AR 15 style any different than a ruger mini 14?

Your perspective is that of a pure thug. Only a CRIMINAL would think that the purpose of an AR15 is to kill as maim lots of people in a short time.

People of character and good moral foundation think otherwise.
The Purpose of an AR15 is to PROTECT as many people as possible and to maintain liberty for an entire society of millions of people. Unfortunately that includes your unworthy ass.

Last edited:

To maim and kill lots of people in a short time .

Got any numbers to back that up?

Sure . Just compare mass shooting events using handguns vs those using ARs .

Are you going to deny that the Vegas shooter didn’t use his AR for exactly what it was designed for ? Are u going duck hunting with that thing ?

Your perspective is that of a pure thug. Only a CRIMINAL would think that the purpose of an AR15 is to kill as maim lots of people in a short time.

People of character and good moral foundation think otherwise.
The Purpose of an AR15 is to PROTECT as many people as possible and to maintain liberty for an entire society of millions of people. Unfortunately that includes your unworthy ass.

How does it protect any different than a handgun ? How does it protect liberty any different than a hunting rifle ?

You are spinning bullshit . You are basically saying I need an AR to mow down cops if I have too . Who’s really got the thug perception?

Last edited:

Are you going to deny that the Vegas shooter didn’t use his AR for exactly what it was designed for ? Are u going duck hunting with that thing ?

I don't care. In probably all those case a couple of handguns with full clips could accomplish the same numbers.

Because the driver in Nice France used a truck to kill 80+, the truck is designed to kill?

I've never duck hunted with an AR, but I have hunted small game. What is your point.

You want to stop school shootings, I don't know how many more times I need to post Michael Moores video with that solution. Did you need to see it again?

Now do you want to ACTUALLY stop the killings, or doesn't that interest you much?

Changing perimeters?
you said nothing in your original post about mass shootings.

semi-automatic rifles are used in less than 1% of shootings.

Thousands Of Americans Are Gunned Down Each Year, But Few Die By Assault-Style Rifle | HuffPost

I don't care. In probably all those case a couple of handguns with full clips could accomplish the same numbers.

Because the driver in Nice France used a truck to kill 80+, the truck is designed to kill?

I've never duck hunted with an AR, but I have hunted small game. What is your point.

You want to stop school shootings, I don't know how many more times I need to post Michael Moores video with that solution. Did you need to see it again?

Now do you want to ACTUALLY stop the killings, or doesn't that interest you much?

Trucks are designed for transport.

What is an AR designed for ? Enough of the gun nerd speak . Plain language , what is it designed for ???

Trucks are designed for transport.

What is an AR designed for ? Enough of the gun nerd speak . Plain language , what is it designed for ???

Plain language , what is it designed for ???
to scare the crap out of people afraid of long black things.

What makes an AR 15 style any different than a ruger mini 14?
It's black and scary looking where the mini 14 looks like the rifles used in westerns

Forum List

Back