What One Food Is A Holiday Tradition In Your House?

Here's one I forgot about. Yams, peaches and cashews casserole. It's simple, put as many cans of drained yams and drained peaches as you like in a casserole dish. Cover with the amount of cashews you want. Sprinkle at least 1/4 cup brown sugar over it all and dot with butter, to your tastes. Cook at 350 for 30 minutes.

1633962655479.png

Here's one I forgot about. Yams, peaches and cashews casserole. It's simple, put as many cans of drained yams and drained peaches as you like in a casserole dish. Cover with the amount of cashews you want. Sprinkle at least 1/4 cup brown sugar over it all and dot with butter, to your tastes. Cook at 350 for 30 minutes.

View attachment 550431
Yummy yummy yummy!

Every Christmas we'll do a standing rib roast over at Mom's. Mom is 87 now, and a bit mobility challenged, so the "chef's torch" has been passed to my niece...

My family usually does breakst or brunch Christmas morning. Scrambled eggs, biscuits an gravy, bacon pork sausage, fried potatoes,and fried apples

Every Christmas we'll do a standing rib roast over at Mom's. Mom is 87 now, and a bit mobility challenged, so the "chef's torch" has been passed to my niece...
A good sized ribeye roast is over a hunred dollars at the store I shop at

"Deck the Halls with boughs of horry, fa ra ra ra ra ra ra
the funny part is that stereotype is complete BS. Chinese people and asians in general have no issue pronouncing the letter L. The stereotype comes from the fact that the traditional Japanese alphabet doesnt have an L, and there was originally no L sound in the Japanese langauge. R is the natural replacement when some cant pronounce L and so it became a thing when eglish and other western langauges were introduced to japan.

Because Americans re typically ignorant of other cultures and tend to generalize all similar cultures together, it became a stereotype for all asians

the funny part is that stereotype is complete BS. Chinese people and asians in general have no issue pronouncing the letter L. The stereotype comes from the fact that the traditional Japanese alphabet doesnt have an L, and there was originally no L sound in the Japanese langauge. R is the natural replacement when some cant pronounce L and so it became a thing when eglish and other western langauges were introduced to japan.

Because Americans re typically ignorant of other cultures and tend to generalize all similar cultures together, it became a stereotype for all asians
Yeah cause, no other country ever makes fun of or ridicules Americans
Oops... you just did.
:rolleyes:

New Topics

Forum List

Back