Hickory Farms

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
So...we drew names here at the old folks home and I ordered hickory farms basket...summer sausage, some cheese in the basket, couple of chocolates, a jelly of some kind.

I'm ever so tempted to open it and EAT IT...and get the lady I drew the name of, something else. I have a week. Less than. But enough time to find her something else.

Then again..I went to google and found a couple of other places with CHEESE SPREADS! Like, swiss colony, and some place where nuns makes it in NY. I have a hankering for a pile of cheese spreads. Expensive, but...ya only live once, right?

Sausage/beef rolls...and cheese spreads...and jellies...OH MY!

When my grandma was alive she always made cheese balls. I also like the artichoke and spinach dip, my Ma would make that, she was born in Stockton, Ca-1944..

So...we drew names here at the old folks home and I ordered hickory farms basket...summer sausage, some cheese in the basket, couple of chocolates, a jelly of some kind.

I'm ever so tempted to open it and EAT IT...and get the lady I drew the name of, something else. I have a week. Less than. But enough time to find her something else.

Then again..I went to google and found a couple of other places with CHEESE SPREADS! Like, swiss colony, and some place where nuns makes it in NY. I have a hankering for a pile of cheese spreads. Expensive, but...ya only live once, right?

Thanks for reminding me. I have an 18" long deer sausage in the freezer. The neighbors bring me that and deer roasts and steaks every year I let them hunt on my property.

Thanks for reminding me. I have an 18" long deer sausage in the freezer. The neighbors bring me that and deer roasts and steaks every year I let them hunt on my property.
I am going to make pepperoni with some of my dear meat..

Well.....I lost the battle. I am now stuffing my face with summer sausage on a cracker with sweet hot mustard and slice of cheese. The lady..well...I ordered her some nice candles in a set, with different fragrances for her smelling enjoyment. My stomach needed the hickory farms more, so..........

Rule of thumb: Always buy gifts you would want yourself so you can take it back and give something else. Or eat it. lol

I told MrGracie. He came in the kitchen and helped raid that poor ladys gift which is now being munch by both of us. :spinner:

Gracie, have I got a cheese for you.

When I first discovered this place it was open 24/7. And they specialize in Gouda.

Unfortunatley they can't ship to you either but you can drive there.

when my Grandmother was alive she always wanted jams and jellies from the House of Webster in Rogers, Ar. The jams and jellies came in porcelain jam jars that were collectables. They no longer make the jars...

Jellies. Used to be able to buy sample packages of all their jams and jellies. YUM. Alas....I wanted knox berry farm. I don't think they are around any more, are they? My mom never took us to disneyland..always knox berry farm.

Jellies. Used to be able to buy sample packages of all their jams and jellies. YUM. Alas....I wanted knox berry farm. I don't think they are around any more, are they? My mom never took us to disneyland..always knox berry farm.

Do you mean Knott's?

Your mom was wise.

Do you mean Knott's?

Your mom was wise.
See how long its been? KNOTTS. Yes. Only thing I liked was the jail house. They didn't have rides back then. I think the last time we were there was when I was about 6 or 7 years old. 60+ years ago. Dayum.

Well hell...between the two of us keep returning to the kitchen to slice off more......should I feel guilty? Her present is in our stomachs and before the night is through...it ALL will be in our stomachs. Guilty? Um...a resounding NO, lol.

Now I am on a rampage to look for jerky in a basket. Love jerky. As long as its not tough.

Do you mean Knott's?

Your mom was wise.
See how long its been? KNOTTS. Yes. Only thing I liked was the jail house. They didn't have rides back then. I think the last time we were there was when I was about 6 or 7 years old. 60+ years ago. Dayum.

I've seen lotsa Knott's jars in stores, never knew they had a theme park.

My ma loved Disneyland I didn't care for it, and Sees candies were always a gift item..

Forum List

Back