What % Of Blacks Will Vote in 2018?

What % of blacks will show up to vote in 2 years?

• Less than 50%

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • More than 50%

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Works great in my neighborhood.
So you really don't have anything to complain about. So why are you complaining again?
Because Black people are being shot by inbred white racist cops that are afraid of Black people. Doesnt have to be in my neighborhood. I have love for all my people.
And cops are being shot as well. Most violent deaths of black people are at the hands of other black people. Does that bother you, or is it only when white cops go stupid that bothers you?
I dont care about cops being shot. I care about my people. Why do white people deflect and ask dumb questions that have nothing to do with the point you are discussing? We say that people that we are paying their salary to enforce the law are shooting us and white people ask "are you also worried about criminals shooting you". What does one have to do with the other?
They have a lot to do with each other, because it looks to the rest of the world like you're spending a LOT of time, effort, sweat blood and tears decrying the one while ignoring, if not actually celebrating, the other, which kills a lot more of you than cops do. Bad cops face a justice system, what do black thugs face who shoot random people from a car? Oh, that's right, racist cops and unarmed people policing their own neighborhoods.
No its merely a deflection from the point and has nothing to do with each other. I would have to ask who told you we were ignoring one and not the other? Then I would need to ask you if its more alarming that the people that are being paid to uphold the law are becoming criminals than if criminals doing what people expect criminals to do?

BTW who told you the rest of the world is as blind as white people are and see it like you do?

So you really don't have anything to complain about. So why are you complaining again?
Because Black people are being shot by inbred white racist cops that are afraid of Black people. Doesnt have to be in my neighborhood. I have love for all my people.
And cops are being shot as well. Most violent deaths of black people are at the hands of other black people. Does that bother you, or is it only when white cops go stupid that bothers you?
I dont care about cops being shot. I care about my people. Why do white people deflect and ask dumb questions that have nothing to do with the point you are discussing? We say that people that we are paying their salary to enforce the law are shooting us and white people ask "are you also worried about criminals shooting you". What does one have to do with the other?
They have a lot to do with each other, because it looks to the rest of the world like you're spending a LOT of time, effort, sweat blood and tears decrying the one while ignoring, if not actually celebrating, the other, which kills a lot more of you than cops do. Bad cops face a justice system, what do black thugs face who shoot random people from a car? Oh, that's right, racist cops and unarmed people policing their own neighborhoods.
No its merely a deflection from the point and has nothing to do with each other. I would have to ask who told you we were ignoring one and not the other? Then I would need to ask you if its more alarming that the people that are being paid to uphold the law are becoming criminals than if criminals doing what people expect criminals to do?

BTW who told you the rest of the world is as blind as white people are and see it like you do?
I see from you, for example, a LOT of complaints about cops shooting black people. Indeed, the complaints don't seem to be influenced very much by factual findings from investigations. I don't, however, see a lot of interest in doing something about the violence within black neighborhoods that is destroying so many lives. You say you police your own neighborhood with no problem, to the point, apparently, that police presence is unnecessary. Are you lucky enough to not have any gang activity, drugs moving through, etc?

I see from you, for example, a LOT of complaints about cops shooting black people. Indeed, the complaints don't seem to be influenced very much by factual findings from investigations. I don't, however, see a lot of interest in doing something about the violence within black neighborhoods that is destroying so many lives. You say you police your own neighborhood with no problem, to the point, apparently, that police presence is unnecessary. Are you lucky enough to not have any gang activity, drugs moving through, etc?
Cops investigating cops? Yeah. Gimme a break dude. :laugh:

I never asked what you see. I asked you how do you know there is no concern or anything being done to rectify it?

I never asked what you see. I asked you how do you know there is no concern or anything being done to rectify it?
Note what I said and, more importantly, what I did not say. IOW, "It looks like" =/= "There is no".

Note what I said and, more importantly, what I did not say. IOW, "It looks like" =/= "There is no".
You keep avoiding my question.

Who told you there was no concern and nothing was being done?

ef81f7de1065046f0ae3495a93c2ba01.jpg

Again, note what I did and didn't say. No one told me that, and I didn't say it either.

Again, note what I did and didn't say. No one told me that, and I didn't say it either.
You did say this as if it was a universally known truth to deflect from the point of cops shooting Black people.

"I don't, however, see a lot of interest in doing something about the violence within black neighborhoods that is destroying so many lives."

You did say this as if it was a universally known truth to deflect from the point of cops shooting Black people.

"I don't, however, see a lot of interest in doing something about the violence within black neighborhoods that is destroying so many lives."
You missed the first part of that quote, which is:

"I see from you, for example, a LOT of complaints about cops shooting black people. Indeed, the complaints don't seem to be influenced very much by factual findings from investigations."

Put the two together, (the word "however" should have provided a clue. You didn't deliberately ignore it in a lame attempt to skew what I said into something else, did you?) and it's clear that I was saying I see a lot of complaints from you about cops shooting black people, in some cases in the face of established fact, and not so much concern about the violence that is ending so many more young black lives.

"I see from you, for example, a LOT of complaints about cops shooting black people. Indeed, the complaints don't seem to be influenced very much by factual findings from investigations."

Put the two together, (the word "however" should have provided a clue. You didn't deliberately ignore it in a lame attempt to skew what I said into something else, did you?) and it's clear that I was saying I see a lot of complaints from you about cops shooting black people, in some cases in the face of established fact, and not so much concern about the violence that is ending so many more young black lives.
You call it complaints. I call it observations. Why would I complain to whites when whites love it when Blacks are killed?

Why would I voice concern to you over Black people shooting other Black people? In what scenario does that make any sense?

You call it complaints. I call it observations. Why would I complain to whites when whites love it when Blacks are killed?

Why would I voice concern to you over Black people shooting other Black people? In what scenario does that make any sense?
Because you fallaciously believe that white people "love it" when black people are killed. That would be racists, NOT white people.

Because you fallaciously believe that white people "love it" when black people are killed. That would be racists, NOT white people.
I stand corrected. I should have said "most" white people. My goddaughter hates it and she is really white, blonde hair and green eyes.

This is what I tell all my friends and anyone else in my community who will listen.

With a week to go over 25 million Americans have already cast their ballots via early voting. So it could be a big deal that black voters aren’t opting for early voting as much as they did four years ago, especially in key swing states like Florida, North Carolina and Ohio. In most polls, more than 90% of black voters support Hillary over Donald Trump.

It’s not just North Carolina. Lower numbers have been reported in Ohio and Florida as well. In Florida, black voter turnout is down from 25% at this point in 2012 to 16% now. However, Latino turnout is up and more than 60% of that group is expected to vote for Clinton.

All of this makes for a very uncertain picture of how early voting will affect the election’s outcome. But one thing has been clear all along: Clinton needs black voters in these swing states ― and Republicans know it.

I stand corrected. I should have said "most" white people. My goddaughter hates it and she is really white, blonde hair and green eyes.
To even say that most white people "love it" when black people are killed is one of the most egregiously hateful things I've heard in a long time. I maintain the "most" people of ALL colors HATE when people of ANY color are killed for no good reason. I know no one who "loves it" when black people are killed.

To even say that most white people "love it" when black people are killed is one of the most egregiously hateful things I've heard in a long time. I maintain the "most" people of ALL colors HATE when people of ANY color are killed for no good reason. I know no one who "loves it" when black people are killed.
i disagree. On this very forum you see whites that rejoice in Blacks getting killed. Are you blind or feigning ignorance?

i disagree. On this very forum you see whites that rejoice in Blacks getting killed. Are you blind or feigning ignorance?
Let's be honest blacks just don't matter. You can shoot them, starve them, kill their children, give them lead poisoning, descriminate against them and they'll just take it. They won't even vote. Just look at how many that showed up for Obama won't show up for hillary. They'll give you excuses/reasons why but the bottom line is blacks are either really stupid or they agree with Republicans when it comes to the problems of the inner city.

So it turns out by blacks not showing up Republicans will maintain control of both houses and trumps going to win.

I almost want to see what happens. Maybe conservatives are right the poor black communities have grown too comfortable on welfare. Maybe we do need to cut all funding off and maybe law and order are what they need.

If blacks don't show up for hillary they get what they deserve. If Rick Snyder poisoning blacks in flint don't gets blacks to show up, if all the shootings don't get you to show up, then maybe you deserve to be treated like second class citizens.

And when I say you I mean the black community, not you literally.

My point is 80% of blacks should be voting this year. If they don't, that's kind of admitting usmb Republicans opinions should become law. Do blacks get that? Don't protest and riot then not vote.

Neither. Your claim that over half of all white people love to see black people killed is nothing more than a hate filled lie. Sure there are idiots everywhere, and in case you didn't notice, they tend to be attracted to anonymous forums where they can spout their hate from behind their keyboards with no fear of retribution. Don't be one of them or you'll be part of the problem you claim to hate.

Neither. Your claim that over half of all white people love to see black people killed is nothing more than a hate filled lie. Sure there are idiots everywhere, and in case you didn't notice, they tend to be attracted to anonymous forums where they can spout their hate from behind their keyboards with no fear of retribution. Don't be one of them or you'll be part of the problem you claim to hate.
And he posted a thread about white guys being tough guys from behind their keyboards and he said he tells crackers like it is in person just like he does here. In other words he's a typical 200 plus pound black man that most white people are afraid of. LOL

Anyways, I hope black people realize they are the key to a Trump victory. They don't realize because they aren't voting, Trump's going to win.

Now I see why the corporate media has used race to divide us this year with all these cop shootings. They must have known blacks aren't smart enough to use events like that to motivate them to vote. The GOP knows blacks are dumb and they'll see all their brothers getting shot and black ignorant fools will stay home. The only way to get them to show up is have a black man on the ticket.

So I guess the GOP's plans for black people are going to be implemented when Trump wins and the GOP control both houses. They will cut off all the food stamps and safety nets that the black community has grown dependent on. In some ways I can't wait to see if the Trump experiment works.

I just wonder if blacks know because they aren't voting that it's going to give Trump the victory and do they realize what that means to them? And if you wonder what a Trump victory means to blacks, all one has to do is come to USMB and see what Trump supporters think about the black thugs who get shot by cops. They think the cops should be given medals.

And Flint wasn't Rick Snyders fault no no. Do black people in Flint believe that? They must if they aren't voting for Hillary. They must agree with Republicans. Think about it. People say 90% of black people that vote vote for Democrats. This is true but when only 30% of blacks vote then that means it is possible that around 70% of blacks agree with Republicans because by not showing up Republicans win.

But angry white males alone won’t win the election. Trump has to expand the tent. I believe Trump will attract the most African American votes of any Republican presidential candidate in modern history. Trump will get upwards of 15 percent of the black vote, with a shot at 20 percent.
This Angry White Male Thinks Key to Trump Victory Is...Black Voters!

This is what I tell all my friends and anyone else in my community who will listen.

Why do I say this? First of all because things have never been worse for black Americans living in the inner cities of America. Pick a city: Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, New Orleans. The poverty, hopelessness, homelessness, unemployment, violence, murder, drugs, inferior education for their kids- all of it has never been worse.

Trump is taking that case to black America. He is actually the perfect candidate to attempt this feat- because he is so outspoken, controversial and politically incorrect. All the same traits that critics complain about, allow him to "tell it like it is" to black voters. Trump’s willing to say things no other presidential candidate has ever dared say.

This Angry White Male Thinks Key to Trump Victory Is...Black Voters!

Black people complain that no one is listening to them. They don't realize the only thing politicians listen to are money and voters. Since blacks don't have any money, they need to get out and vote. Don't protest, don't boycott, don't riot, don't kill cops. VOTE! And not just when a black man is running for president. The rich whites that don't give a shit about you keep control via midterms. So don't show up and vote this November because of the cops, or because Republican governors give you lead poisoning. Show up every election! Then you will have some power in this country.

How many blacks will show up in 2018? More or less than 50%? If the number is less than 50%, they can forget about mattering. If you don't vote you don't matter.
Politicians dont listen to people whos vote they know will be cast in their favor if they actually do vote. If the Dems see a mass exodus of Black people registered as Independents then the inaction of the Dems to address their part in this racist system will suddenly become action.
I see what you are saying. But I also think they ignore the black community because they don't vote.

This election we need black people more than ever.

And I still believe you guys rewarded the GOP when you didn't show up in 2010. The GOP obstructed Obama and what did people do? They said, "ah why bother" and they didn't show up in 2010. So the GOP got REWARDED for obstructing Obama. You not only punished the Democrats you rewarded the GOP.

In 2008 over 70% of blacks voted.

Exit Polls Show Lower Turnout Amongst Black Voters

In 2010 you had very low voter turn out. Now, why don't you do what you always do and blame white people for why your people didn't show up to vote.
I never blamed white people for why Blacks didnt show up and vote. I said white inaction is the reason (which is not the same as an excuse) that Black people are apethetic about voting for white politicians. You want Black people to vote for white politicians in an off year then they better be giving us results and not more lip service.
But you all saw John boehner and Mitch McConnell obstruct Obama from day one and you rewarded the GOP for it by staying home in 2010. It's your fault!!!

And you aren't being honest. Because if blacks were so disappointed that they didn't vote in 2010, why did they show back up again in 2012?
They showed back up because Obama was up for reelection and he isnt white.

Is this all true?

Black voters may not be announcing their choice out loud. They may not be telling pollsters on the phone. But they are whispering “I'm with TRUMP.” When it comes to black Americans, Trump is the "Whisper candidate."

But the key to Trump’s victory won’t just be his percentage of black votes. It's the total number of black votes Hillary receives (or doesn't receive).

I have many friends in the black community. And every one of them reports the same thing- black people don’t like Hillary. Many still won't vote Republican, but they will stay home. Hillary can win an overwhelming 85 percent of the black vote, but if the total number of black voters is down 30 percent or more from 2012, she can’t win the election.

How does Trump seal the deal with black voters?

Raw truth. Tell blacks they are being scammed. They have been lied to. Their neighborhoods are ruined. Their schools are a disgrace. Drug dealers on every corner is a travesty. One third of their male children in prison is a horror. The 58 percent unemployment rate among black youth is unimaginable. The murder rates on their streets is black genocide. This is unacceptable. And it has all happened under 100 percent Democrat Party control of black inner cities.

Forum List

Back