What % Of Blacks Will Vote in 2018?

What % of blacks will show up to vote in 2 years?

• Less than 50%

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • More than 50%

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
Black people complain that no one is listening to them. They don't realize the only thing politicians listen to are money and voters. Since blacks don't have any money, they need to get out and vote. Don't protest, don't boycott, don't riot, don't kill cops. VOTE! And not just when a black man is running for president. The rich whites that don't give a shit about you keep control via midterms. So don't show up and vote this November because of the cops, or because Republican governors give you lead poisoning. Show up every election! Then you will have some power in this country.

How many blacks will show up in 2018? More or less than 50%? If the number is less than 50%, they can forget about mattering. If you don't vote you don't matter.

This is what I tell all my friends and anyone else in my community who will listen.
We need blacks to turn out like they did for Obama.

Tell them black lives only matter if they are a big voting block

If any blacks in flint don't vote after being given lead poisoned water they should be ashamed

Black people complain that no one is listening to them. They don't realize the only thing politicians listen to are money and voters. Since blacks don't have any money, they need to get out and vote. Don't protest, don't boycott, don't riot, don't kill cops. VOTE! And not just when a black man is running for president. The rich whites that don't give a shit about you keep control via midterms. So don't show up and vote this November because of the cops, or because Republican governors give you lead poisoning. Show up every election! Then you will have some power in this country.

How many blacks will show up in 2018? More or less than 50%? If the number is less than 50%, they can forget about mattering. If you don't vote you don't matter.
Politicians dont listen to people whos vote they know will be cast in their favor if they actually do vote. If the Dems see a mass exodus of Black people registered as Independents then the inaction of the Dems to address their part in this racist system will suddenly become action.

This is what I tell all my friends and anyone else in my community who will listen.

If any blacks in flint don't vote after being given lead poisoned water they should be ashamed
Or most likely they dont believe anything will change so why bother voting?

it won't change if you don't vote. Pick a black leader and vote for them.

If one democrat screws you vote for a more progressive liberal in the primaries.

Obama couldn't do shit for black people because blacks rewarded Republicans who obstructed Obama by not voting in the 2010 midterms. Rather than vote out the obstructionists you rewarded by staying home.

Blacks never vote midterms. Don't act like you tried a couple midterms in a row and didn't have a lot of success. If I'm wrong whens the last time a lot of blacks voted in a midterm?

Don't vote don't matter.

If one democrat screws you vote for a more progressive liberal in the primaries.

Obama couldn't do shit for black people because blacks rewarded Republicans who obstructed Obama by not voting in the 2010 midterms. Rather than vote out the obstructionists you rewarded by staying home.

Blacks never vote midterms. Don't act like you tried a couple midterms in a row and didn't have a lot of success. If I'm wrong whens the last time a lot of blacks voted in a midterm?

Don't vote don't matter.
i think you forgot that up until recently most politicians were prejudiced or didnt want to risk alienating whites by doing things for Blacks. Your credibility is like an eraser. The more mistakes you make the smaller it gets. White politicians have very little credibility.

Don't vote don't matter.
i think you forgot that up until recently most politicians were prejudiced or didnt want to risk alienating whites by doing things for Blacks. Your credibility is like an eraser. The more mistakes you make the smaller it gets. White politicians have very little credibility.
Try voting every 2 years for the next ten years then tell me voting doesn't matter. Until then you're just making excuses and trapped in victimhood.

So you don't vote?

Thas' right, just keep votin' for Democrats. They will give you a pat on the head and not much else.

Politicians dont listen to people whos vote they know will be cast in their favor if they actually do vote. If the Dems see a mass exodus of Black people registered as Independents then the inaction of the Dems to address their part in this racist system will suddenly become action.
I see what you are saying. But I also think they ignore the black community because they don't vote.

This election we need black people more than ever.

And I still believe you guys rewarded the GOP when you didn't show up in 2010. The GOP obstructed Obama and what did people do? They said, "ah why bother" and they didn't show up in 2010. So the GOP got REWARDED for obstructing Obama. You not only punished the Democrats you rewarded the GOP.

In 2008 over 70% of blacks voted.

Exit Polls Show Lower Turnout Amongst Black Voters

In 2010 you had very low voter turn out. Now, why don't you do what you always do and blame white people for why your people didn't show up to vote.

Thas' right, just keep votin' for Democrats. They will give you a pat on the head and not much else.
That is the correct motorcycle. democrats know they are guaranteed most of the black vote no matter what, so they're free to make the right soothing noises, then turn around and be as racist as they wanna be, knowing that they'll be excused.

You know, y'all have been voting democrat for decades now, and what has it gotten you? Why not try something different? At the very least, democrats will have to pay attention instead of just pretending to.

We need poor black flint residents to show up and vote democratic. Otherwise they're saying they don't care GOP gov Rick Snyder poisoned their children with lead.

Or are you telling me black lives matter are gonna protest but not vote?

We need to see a bigger turnout than 2008 but lots of them only voted for a black man. They did not show up in 2010 or 2014.

Because of this fact I believe Black people only have themselves to blame. They know how to vote. To not vote proves the race is lazy. Prove me wrong blacks!

Don't vote don't matter.
Try voting every 2 years for the next ten years then tell me voting doesn't matter. Until then you're just making excuses and trapped in victimhood.

So you don't vote?
I vote from an Independent platform. Like I said Black people registering Democrat is just telling white politicians they are a guaranteed vote for the Dem party. There is no incentive to do anything for Blacks. We know this because of history.

I see what you are saying. But I also think they ignore the black community because they don't vote.

And I still believe you guys rewarded the GOP when you didn't show up in 2010. The GOP obstructed Obama and what did people do? They said, "ah why bother" and they didn't show up in 2010. So the GOP got REWARDED for obstructing Obama. You not only punished the Democrats you rewarded the GOP.

In 2010 you had very low voter turn out. Now, why don't you do what you always do and blame white people for why your people didn't show up to vote.
I never blamed white people for why Blacks didnt show up and vote. I said white inaction is the reason (which is not the same as an excuse) that Black people are apethetic about voting for white politicians. You want Black people to vote for white politicians in an off year then they better be giving us results and not more lip service.

Don't vote don't matter.

So you don't vote?
I vote from an Independent platform. Like I said Black people registering Democrat is just telling white politicians they are a guaranteed vote for the Dem party. There is no incentive to do anything for Blacks. We know this because of history.
But other blacks don't vote like you do. They just don't vote. You can say its because it doesn't matter but that's lazy and ignorant.

And I'll bet down the ballot you're voting for Democrats not Republicans. For example your state Rep. Do you vote for the dem or Republican? Who do you vote for governor and senator? Is there always a 3rd option and do you always choose it?

I never blamed white people for why Blacks didnt show up and vote. I said white inaction is the reason (which is not the same as an excuse) that Black people are apethetic about voting for white politicians. You want Black people to vote for white politicians in an off year then they better be giving us results and not more lip service.
But you all saw John boehner and Mitch McConnell obstruct Obama from day one and you rewarded the GOP for it by staying home in 2010. It's your fault!!!

And you aren't being honest. Because if blacks were so disappointed that they didn't vote in 2010, why did they show back up again in 2012?

At least I'm trying to get your people to vote. Republicans don't want your people to vote. It's unbelievable how blatant they are with their unconstitutional voting restriction laws.

And on top of all that they'll literally make blacks wait an hour to vote but whites 20 minutes.

Don't vote don't matter.

So you don't vote?
But other blacks don't vote like you do. They just don't vote. You can say its because it doesn't matter but that's lazy and ignorant.

And I'll bet down the ballot you're voting for Democrats not Republicans. For example your state Rep. Do you vote for the dem or Republican? Who do you vote for governor and senator? Is there always a 3rd option and do you always choose it?
I already told you the reasons they dont vote. White people talk too much and never do anything concrete. it shouldnt take someone voting for you to do what you promised. That just tells me you are passively racist at best..

Forum List

Back