What Obama should do.

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
If I were President Obama, I would tell Trump to forget any transition help & stay the fuck out of the White House until he gets sworn in.

Let the big mouth asshole figure it out on his own. Trump can't keep his fat mouth shut. The orange piece of shit thinks he is President now. He isn't.

Fuck Donald Trump.

If I were President Obama, I would tell Trump to forget any transition help & stay the fuck out of the White House until he gets sworn in.

Let the big mouth asshole figure it out on his own. Trump can't keep his fat mouth shut. The orange piece of shit thinks he is President now. He isn't.

Fuck Donald Trump.
geezus dave,between you and tiger and guno and your good buddy dean......its going to be a long 4 years for you guys....dont worry we will survive....

Obama will take the high road

He is a classy guy

Fuck Donald Trump.
You're saying this after obama orchestrated the coup against Israel
my my.

Fuck Donald Trump.
my my.
What coup? Israel was being an asshole by accelerating the building pf settlements knowing these were always a block to the peace process.

Maybe you & Trump like being used by Nitwitandyahoo like you like being used by Putin.

There is no way we should allow Israel to dictate our policy.

Fuck Donald Trump.
my my.
What coup? Israel was being an asshole by accelerating the building pf settlements knowing these were always a block to the peace process.

Maybe you & Trump like being used by Nitwitandyahoo like you like being used by Putin.

There is no way we should allow Israel to dictate our policy.
Think Error: Hopover

Obama orchestrated the coup. The die was cast before they even voted.
You heard it here first

Forum List

Back