what? no JFK thread?

Everyone knows Ted Cruz's father killed JFK lol! What did David Morales know and when did he know it? Was Cord Meyer mad JFK fucked his bitch? How did E Howard Hunt and Frank Sturgis handle the Money? What happened to Howard Hunts wife on the plane? Did James Files say fuck it we're doing it anyway? What was the meeting with Lyndon Johnson, Clint Murchison, and HL Hunt about. If you like mindfucks study the names in the JFK conspiracy.
Yea, and where was Elvis when JFK was shot?

It was not impossible at all the evidence proves he did shoot Tibbets
He was not there twenty minutes before the person who shot Tibbbets got there nor do any eyewitnesses cllaim he was there twenty minutes earlier. He was the one who shot Tibbets.

Now before dropping names address the facts which you lied about.
lol

I don't lie. I do research.

Generally speaking, I don't do other peoples' research for free.

However I'll give you a freebie this time, since we just met. From now on though, you'll do your due diligence before you ask me.

Here:

This points to most of the information you'll need. The concession man's name is Butch Burroughs.

"Burroughs, the concession stand operator at the Texas Theater, Lee Harvey Oswald entered the theater sometime between 1:00 and 1:07 P.M., several minutes before Officer Tippit was slain seven blocks away.[428] If true, Butch Burroughs’s observation would eliminate Oswald as a candidate for Tippet’s murder. Perhaps for that reason, Burroughs was asked by a Warren Commission attorney the apparently straightforward question, “Did you see [Oswald] come in the theater?” and answered honestly, “No, sir; I didn’t.”[429] What someone reading this testimony would not know is that Butch Burroughs was unable to see anyone enter the theater from where he was standing at his concession stand, unless that person came into the area where he was working. As he explained to me in an interview, there was a partition between his concession stand and the front door. Someone could enter the theater, go directly up a flight of stairs to the balcony, and not be seen from the concession stand.[430] That, Burroughs said, is what Oswald apparently did. However, Burroughs still knew Oswald had come into the theater “between 1:00 and 1:07 P.M.” because he saw him inside the theater soon after that. As he told me, he sold popcorn to Oswald at 1:15 P.M.[431]—information that the Warren Commission did not solicit from him in his testimony. When Oswald bought his popcorn at 1:15 P.M., this was exactly the same time the Warren Report said Officer Tippit was being shot to death[432]—evidently by someone else."

"
Butch Burroughs was not alone in noticing Oswald in the Texas Theater by then. The man who would soon be identified as the president’s assassin drew the attention of several moviegoers because of his odd behavior.

Edging into a row of seats in the right rear section of the ground floor, Oswald had squeezed in front of eighteen-year-old Jack Davis. He then sat down in the seat right next to him. Because there were fewer than twenty people in the entire nine-hundred-seat theater, Davis wondered why the man chose such close proximity to him. Whatever the reason, the man didn’t stay there long. Oswald (as Davis would later identify him) got up quickly, moved across the aisle, and sat down next to someone else in the almost deserted theater. In a few moments, he stood up again and walked out to the lobby.[433]

Davis thought it obvious Oswald was looking for someone.[434] Yet it must have been someone he didn’t know personally. He sat next to each new person just long enough to receive a prearranged signal, in the absence of which he moved on to another possible contact.

Back out in the lobby at 1:15 P.M., Oswald then bought popcorn from Butch Burroughs at the concession stand.[435] Burroughs told author Jim Marrs and myself that he saw Oswald go back in the ground floor of the theater and sit next to a pregnant woman[436]—in another apparently fruitless effort to find his contact. Several minutes later, “the pregnant woman got up and went to the ladies washroom,” Burroughs said. He “heard the restroom door close just shortly before Dallas police came rushing into the theater.”[437] Jack Davis said it may have been “twenty minutes or so” after Oswald returned from the lobby (when Burroughs saw Oswald sit by the pregnant woman) that the house lights came on and the police rushed in.[438]"

And... the ticket seller's name is Julia Postal.

Jones Harris interviewed Julia Postal in 1963. When asked if she had sold a ticket to Oswald, she bust into tears and left the room. When asked a second time, same response. She finally admitted she "could not recall" if she had sold Oswald a ticket.

But, by the time the Warren Commission fiasco occurred a year later, she could recall just fine. According to the official record she stated unequivocally that she had not sold Oswald a ticket

Everyone knows Ted Cruz's father killed JFK lol! What did David Morales know and when did he know it? Was Cord Meyer mad JFK fucked his bitch? How did E Howard Hunt and Frank Sturgis handle the Money? What happened to Howard Hunts wife on the plane? Did James Files say fuck it we're doing it anyway? What was the meeting with Lyndon Johnson, Clint Murchison, and HL Hunt about. If you like mindfucks study the names in the JFK conspiracy.
See post # 1

I wouldn't steer you wrong. Trust me.

First of all, Google this person. You'll find reams and reams of information on every other character in the JFK saga, but not this one.

This one, has been sanitized. I know, because I saw the information a few years back, with my own two eyes. Now, it's all gone. But I still have it. :p

Oh Allen grandpappy died long ago. Time to just accept facts my poor boy. You can’t live a lie your whole life. It’s not your fault he masterminded JFK’s assassination and coverup.
Grandpappy? I'm sorry, I wasn't around for that discussion. Care to elaborate? Bush? Is who you mean?

Just as you cannot help posting absurdities.

you cannot and never have posted any evidence you strictly make up shit and yell CIA CIA CIA

you are a laughing stock I have owned and everyone knows it
The CIA is an interesting side story, but it's not the story. The relationship between the Cubans and the people in the CIA's Florida office is a lot more interesting. Drug running, weapons smuggling, subversion and sabotage, all kinds of interesting stuff.

If you spend fifty years studying ANY murder you will find an equal number of strange things. Strange things prove.........................nothing.
You're going to learn something in this thread. Guaranteed.

This Col Smith was a most interesting fellow!

His special area of expertise, when he was posted to SHAEF in 1947, was very literally nation-building.

But more specifically, he was the keeper of the lists.

Germany after the war was a mess, and there was an even bigger mess at the level of local politics. No one one knew which mayors and councilmen we're or had been Nazi sympathizers. Not did we especially care - we were more interested in which we could bend to our will, regardless of their previous disposition. What the townspeople didn't know wouldn't hurt them, kind of thing

Grandpappy? I'm sorry, I wasn't around for that discussion. Care to elaborate? Bush? Is who you mean?
He’s Allen Dulles’ grandson and desperately wants to protect his family’s murderous legacy.

So, any thread on JFK he spouts off with the silly absurd bs that Oswald acted alone. I think he’s convinced himself that the Warren Commission, that his grandpa controlled with an iron fist, is the truth. I know…I know…it’s crazy but I’ve tried to inform him to no avail.

You're going to learn something in this thread. Guaranteed.

This Col Smith was a most interesting fellow!

His special area of expertise, when he was posted to SHAEF in 1947, was very literally nation-building.

But more specifically, he was the keeper of the lists.

Germany after the war was a mess, and there was an even bigger mess at the level of local politics. No one one knew which mayors and councilmen we're or had been Nazi sympathizers. Not did we especially care - we were more interested in which we could bend to our will, regardless of their previous disposition. What the townspeople didn't know wouldn't hurt them, kind of thing
Good luck. Lol.

He’s Allen Dulles’ grandson and desperately wants to protect his family’s murderous legacy.

So, any thread on JFK he spouts off with the silly absurd bs that Oswald acted alone. I think he’s convinced himself that the Warren Commission, that his grandpa controlled with an iron fist, is the truth. I know…I know…it’s crazy but I’ve tried to inform him to no avail.
Allen Dulles did not control the Warren Commission report. Earl Warren did you dumbass.

You on the other hand are a childish liar who has been owned and hates it so you justr pulkl absurdities from your ass

lol

However I'll give you a freebie this time, since we just met. From now on though, you'll do your due diligence before you ask me.

Here:

This points to most of the information you'll need. The concession man's name is Butch Burroughs.

"Burroughs, the concession stand operator at the Texas Theater, Lee Harvey Oswald entered the theater sometime between 1:00 and 1:07 P.M., several minutes before Officer Tippit was slain seven blocks away.[428] If true, Butch Burroughs’s observation would eliminate Oswald as a candidate for Tippet’s murder. Perhaps for that reason, Burroughs was asked by a Warren Commission attorney the apparently straightforward question, “Did you see [Oswald] come in the theater?” and answered honestly, “No, sir; I didn’t.”[429] What someone reading this testimony would not know is that Butch Burroughs was unable to see anyone enter the theater from where he was standing at his concession stand, unless that person came into the area where he was working. As he explained to me in an interview, there was a partition between his concession stand and the front door. Someone could enter the theater, go directly up a flight of stairs to the balcony, and not be seen from the concession stand.[430] That, Burroughs said, is what Oswald apparently did. However, Burroughs still knew Oswald had come into the theater “between 1:00 and 1:07 P.M.” because he saw him inside the theater soon after that. As he told me, he sold popcorn to Oswald at 1:15 P.M.[431]—information that the Warren Commission did not solicit from him in his testimony. When Oswald bought his popcorn at 1:15 P.M., this was exactly the same time the Warren Report said Officer Tippit was being shot to death[432]—evidently by someone else."

"
Butch Burroughs was not alone in noticing Oswald in the Texas Theater by then. The man who would soon be identified as the president’s assassin drew the attention of several moviegoers because of his odd behavior.

Edging into a row of seats in the right rear section of the ground floor, Oswald had squeezed in front of eighteen-year-old Jack Davis. He then sat down in the seat right next to him. Because there were fewer than twenty people in the entire nine-hundred-seat theater, Davis wondered why the man chose such close proximity to him. Whatever the reason, the man didn’t stay there long. Oswald (as Davis would later identify him) got up quickly, moved across the aisle, and sat down next to someone else in the almost deserted theater. In a few moments, he stood up again and walked out to the lobby.[433]

Davis thought it obvious Oswald was looking for someone.[434] Yet it must have been someone he didn’t know personally. He sat next to each new person just long enough to receive a prearranged signal, in the absence of which he moved on to another possible contact.

Back out in the lobby at 1:15 P.M., Oswald then bought popcorn from Butch Burroughs at the concession stand.[435] Burroughs told author Jim Marrs and myself that he saw Oswald go back in the ground floor of the theater and sit next to a pregnant woman[436]—in another apparently fruitless effort to find his contact. Several minutes later, “the pregnant woman got up and went to the ladies washroom,” Burroughs said. He “heard the restroom door close just shortly before Dallas police came rushing into the theater.”[437] Jack Davis said it may have been “twenty minutes or so” after Oswald returned from the lobby (when Burroughs saw Oswald sit by the pregnant woman) that the house lights came on and the police rushed in.[438]"

Jones Harris interviewed Julia Postal in 1963. When asked if she had sold a ticket to Oswald, she bust into tears and left the room. When asked a second time, same response. She finally admitted she "could not recall" if she had sold Oswald a ticket.

But, by the time the Warren Commission fiasco occurred a year later, she could recall just fine. According to the official record she stated unequivocally that she had not sold Oswald a ticket
Reading JFK and the Unspeakable is not doing research. Which clearly you have not done. There were no witnesses in the theater who'se accounts would contradict the fact that Oswald killed Tibbets.

The claim here is that they saw Oswald at precise times which they did not.

The Warren Commission was no fiasco it was baeed 0on Solid evidence and clearly you have not read it.

Tha would be due dilligance. Instead you simply allow yourself to be suckerted in by conspiracy nuts.

Ince again Oswald killed tibbgets and it was not impossible for him to do so and you DID lie about it.

Reading JFK and the Unspeakable is not doing research. Which clearly you have not done. There were no witnesses in the theater who'se accounts would contradict the fact that Oswald killed Tibbets.

The claim here is that they saw Oswald at precise times which they did not.

The Warren Commission was no fiasco it was baeed 0on Solid evidence and clearly you have not read it.

Tha would be due dilligance. Instead you simply allow yourself to be suckerted in by conspiracy nuts.

Ince again Oswald killed tibbgets and it was not impossible for him to do so and you DID lie about it.
Told you! Lol.

Anyone ever been to Dealy Plaza? It's incredibly small.

Here's a photo of me standing on the spot (I know it's "the spot" because there's an "X" painted there) where the first bullet hit JFK:

56691_1652826722738_1753318_o.jpg

And here's the "grassy knoll" (I know it's the grassy knoll because there's a sign there that says "grassy knoll"):

54185_1652825842716_6953293_o.jpg

Of all the conspiracies out there, I think it was most likely the mob that did it. Jack Ruby allegedly had mob ties, and he took out Oswald before Oswald could really say much. Both John and Bobby Kennedy were keen to shut down organized crime, and after the Bay of Pigs incident our policy towards Cuba made it far more difficult for the mafia to expand there.

But who the fuck knows?

Here's a guy (seated) who made his living promoting the mob theory:

54308_1652826322728_4792781_o.jpg

I believe he's dead now, but he used to sit out there, every day from 9am until 4pm, selling his books, as well as those of others, who all bought into the theory that it was the mob who had Kennedy killed...

lol

Here:

"

You’re dreaming if you think Allen will read any of that. He’s got to protect his family name.

Forum List

Back