What MUST Be Done About Islam

Washington prayed to God.
So do Muslims.

No they don't. They pray to the nonexistant moon god. Look here n00b, you suck and we've heard it all before, k?
The God of the Jews is the same as the God of the Muslims (and non-trinitarian Christians). You ignorance cannot be helped.

A) I can spell "Your"

B) Islamists are scum. Islam is scum, I'm over it.

Islamist apologists may feel the ire if they don't STFU.

People like you are what made yesterday possible.

The day after the Manchester massacre, radio talk show host Michael Savage asked >> "What would you do to stop Islamic terrorism in the United States ?"

Maybe I can't get through on the radio, but I can post my answer right here in USMB. These are the things we MUST do in the US, and all other countries.

1. Declare Islam to be >> not a religion (as Italy and other countries have done).

2. Declare Islam unconstitutional and banned (by the Supremacy Clause)

3. Close all mosques, Islamic centers, etc.

4. Eliminate all vestiges of Islam (Korans, footwashing basins, prayer rooms, minarets, etc)

5. Ban the name Mohammed (all spellings) from birth certification.

6. Enact and enforce Muslim immigration/travel ban.

7. Deport all Muslims on FBI watch list.

8. Ban the Muslim Brotherhood and all MB front groups (see "Muslim Mafia", page 235 for US Justice Dept. list)

9. Close down all Muslim Brotherhood front group offices (CAIR, ISNA, MSA, etc)

10. Stop schools from banning protectionist books and videos (ex. Obsession: Radical Islam in Tarpon Springs, Florida)

11. Get all Muslims out of the US government.

Let's do the same with political parties to.

Washington prayed to God.
So do Muslims.

No they don't. They pray to the nonexistant moon god. Look here n00b, you suck and we've heard it all before, k?
The God of the Jews is the same as the God of the Muslims (and non-trinitarian Christians). You ignorance cannot be helped.

A) I can spell "Your"

B) Islamists are scum. Islam is scum, I'm over it.

Islamist apologists may feel the ire if they don't STFU.
I can spell it as well, tough man on the Internet.

Can't be done. Islam is a well-established religion in America and was here before there was an America. It will be here after as well.
It was not here before there was an America. It's not a religion, and it has no place in America. NONE.
Your messiah trump seems to be down with it.
Trump called Islam "one of the world's greatest faiths,"

Trump dials down anti-Islamic campaign rhetoric, calling Islam “one of the world’s greatest faiths”
not to give a damn about the parade of stupid going on here - but faith does not always equal religion.

i have faith my car will start in the morning, but to date, i've never prayed to it.

The founders meant, as per their writings for any to be free to worship in any way they wanted, but it did not specifically cite islam. Only extreme fanatic libs say that.
They forgot Mormonism and Scientology as well. Those Bastards!!!
They did not, however, forget Christianity (or Judaism).
Those are also not mentioned by name. There are Christian and (one) Jewish nations in the world, we just aren't one of them, by design.

Islam is a world domination blueprint masquerading as a religion.

Tell you what, smartguy RightyTighty one more attack and almost all the

Muslims and apologists like you will be killed, there will be no stopping it.

Normal people have had enough.

Watch what happens, and the world will be a better place for it.

The day after the Manchester massacre, radio talk show host Michael Savage asked >> "What would you do to stop Islamic terrorism in the United States ?"

Maybe I can't get through on the radio, but I can post my answer right here in USMB. These are the things we MUST do in the US, and all other countries.

1. Declare Islam to be >> not a religion (as Italy and other countries have done).

2. Declare Islam unconstitutional and banned (by the Supremacy Clause)

3. Close all mosques, Islamic centers, etc.

4. Eliminate all vestiges of Islam (Korans, footwashing basins, prayer rooms, minarets, etc)

5. Ban the name Mohammed (all spellings) from birth certification.

6. Enact and enforce Muslim immigration/travel ban.

7. Deport all Muslims on FBI watch list.

8. Ban the Muslim Brotherhood and all MB front groups (see "Muslim Mafia", page 235 for US Justice Dept. list)

9. Close down all Muslim Brotherhood front group offices (CAIR, ISNA, MSA, etc)

10. Stop schools from banning protectionist books and videos (ex. Obsession: Radical Islam in Tarpon Springs, Florida)

11. Get all Muslims out of the US government.
In america these terrorists are the biggest danger

Right-Wing Extremists Are a Bigger Threat to America Than ISIS

You Are More Than 7 Times As Likely To Be Killed By A Right-Wing Extremist Than By Muslim Terrorists

Even though you seem to see a lot of them, Muslims are a very small minority in the US, hence the lower terrorist numbers.

However, in predominantly Islamic countries, those countries lead the world in terrorism.

If the US becomes predominantly Muslim they will as well.

One cannot ban religion in America. It was founded by people afraid of those like you who might try.

All you need is to appoint the right stooges for SCOTUS so they can "interpret" the Constitution the way they want.
Since even the men who wrote it weren't sure exactly what it meant, interpenetration is therefore required. Without that we would have had to burn the thing ages ago.

You missed #1.
Can't be done. Islam is a well-established religion in America and was here before there was an America. It will be here after as well.
Complete falsehood.
You might want to read up on the history of this nation.
I have read the history, and nowhere does it mention Islam except in left wing lying propaganda.

Unfortunately Mr. Mike, the founding fathers did make provisions for the Mohammadens to worship, as long as they obeyed our laws.

Had the red coats been using a church to plot their strategy, they would have been rounded up and jailed and the "church" "closed". Our Fathers never said, Religion above all, regardless of the damage it does us."
Pilgrims needed a peaceful place to practice their religion free of government interference. Muslim want death in the name of religion.

And Britain, why even bother rounding the other terrorists up? You'll let 50 more of them in tomorrow. After all, they are just practicing their religion.......

One cannot ban religion in America. It was founded by people afraid of those like you who might try.

All you need is to appoint the right stooges for SCOTUS so they can "interpret" the Constitution the way they want.
Since even the men who wrote it weren't sure exactly what it meant, interpenetration is therefore required. Without that we would have had to burn the thing ages ago.

No, they knew what it meant.

Take for example President Madison who was called the father of the US Constitution.

Most Dims use the General Welfare clause to justify the nanny state, however, look at what Madison said about it.

"If Congress can employ money indefinitely to the general welfare,
and are the sole and supreme judges of the general welfare,
they may take the care of religion into their own hands;
they may appoint teachers in every State, county and parish
and pay them out of their public treasury;
they may take into their own hands the education of children,
establishing in like manner schools throughout the Union;
they may assume the provision of the poor;
they may undertake the regulation of all roads other than post-roads;
in short, every thing, from the highest object of state legislation
down to the most minute object of police,
would be thrown under the power of Congress.... Were the power
of Congress to be established in the latitude contended for,
it would subvert the very foundations, and transmute the very nature
of the limited Government established by the people of America."

No one gives a damn, do they.

Complete falsehood.
You might want to read up on the history of this nation.
I have read the history, and nowhere does it mention Islam except in left wing lying propaganda.

Unfortunately Mr. Mike, the founding fathers did make provisions for the Mohammadens to worship, as long as they obeyed our laws.

Had the red coats been using a church to plot their strategy, they would have been rounded up and jailed and the "church" "closed". Our Fathers never said, Religion above all, regardless of the damage it does us."
Pilgrims needed a peaceful place to practice their religion free of government interference. Muslim want death in the name of religion.
Finding a religion without death in the name of religion will not be an easy task. I can't think of a one besides the Baha'i, and they are always getting the shit kicked out of them.

No, they knew what it meant.

Take for example President Madison who was called the father of the US Constitution.

Most Dims use the General Welfare clause to justify the nanny state, however, look at what Madison said about it.

"If Congress can employ money indefinitely to the general welfare,
and are the sole and supreme judges of the general welfare,
they may take the care of religion into their own hands;
they may appoint teachers in every State, county and parish
and pay them out of their public treasury;
they may take into their own hands the education of children,
establishing in like manner schools throughout the Union;
they may assume the provision of the poor;
they may undertake the regulation of all roads other than post-roads;
in short, every thing, from the highest object of state legislation
down to the most minute object of police,
would be thrown under the power of Congress.... Were the power
of Congress to be established in the latitude contended for,
it would subvert the very foundations, and transmute the very nature
of the limited Government established by the people of America."

No one gives a damn, do they.
If they knew what it meant, why did they continue to argue over it decades later and almost not sign it?

Forum List

Back