What MUST Be Done About Islam

For one, the only crime punishable by death under the Constitution is treason. Second, the proposals of some in this thread will not only undermine the First Amendment, but also the Eighth Amendment.
YOU undermine Article 6, Section 2, part 1 which supercedes the 1st amendment.

The First Amendment exists for a reason. Congress shall make no law respecting the establishment of a religion or prohibiting the free exercise there of. This applies to both the federal and state levels.
You are ignoring the Constitution's Supremacy clause which outlaws all supremacisms (and it didn't say Islam was an exception)

"This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States ..., shall be the supreme Law of the Land;"

All it means is religion cannot supercede the Constitution. Nowhere does it say you cannot practice Islam or that Islam is banned. Practicing Islam is protected under the Constitution.

If mental gymnastics were a sport, every conservative in this country would be a gold medalist.

The First Amendment exists for a reason. Congress shall make no law respecting the establishment of a religion or prohibiting the free exercise there of. This applies to both the federal and state levels.

In this case, the first amendment is irrelevant.

You are ignoring the Constitution's Supremacy clause which outlaws all supremacisms (and it didn't say Islam was an exception) NOTHING supercedes the Supremacy of the Constitution - that includes religions.

"This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States ..., shall be the supreme Law of the Land;"
Islam has not overturned, expunged, over ruled or commuted sentences legally imposed by United States law. The supremacy clause does not apply.

In this case, the first amendment is irrelevant.

You are ignoring the Constitution's Supremacy Clause which outlaws all supremacisms (and it didn't say Islam was an exception) NOTHING supercedes the Supremacy of the Constitution - that includes religions.

No, no matter how much you want to spit on it, the First Amendment is not irrelevant. You don't even know that the First Amendment is PART of the Constitution therefore the Supremacy Clause includes it.

America was founded by dudes who knew the Bible was bullshit and the Koran gooseshit. They were educated, intelligent Europeans, not superstitious idiots.

No it was not. In fact our first President accepted the role and then he and the whole of Congress went to church and prayed to God for the rest of the day. Stop pretending they were all atheists.
We remain one nation under God, until God decides otherwise...
And there are those who tried to Deify Washington and the rest of our Founders too. Have you ever looked at the painting at the Capital Rotunda? Washington as god/zeus?

Which has what to do with the topic, bodey?

Not a damn thing.

Washington prayed to God.

So are all other faiths. It's not like Jesus said Hey, pray to God or not, it's not like I care, I'm just here for the free drinks (which I made myself).
FALSE! Christianity does not advocate (or command) mass genocide, wife-beating, pedophilia, slavery, sex discrimination, as Islam does.

So are all other faiths. It's not like Jesus said Hey, pray to God or not, it's not like I care, I'm just here for the free drinks (which I made myself).
FALSE! Christianity does not advocate (or command) mass genocide, wife-beating, pedophilia, slavery, sex discrimination, as Islam does.
Christianity obeys the laws of God, like Islam, not man. When push comes to shove you do as God commands or you are faithless.

You missed #1.
Can't be done. Islam is a well-established religion in America and was here before there was an America. It will be here after as well.
Complete falsehood.
You might want to read up on the history of this nation.
I have read the history, and nowhere does it mention Islam except in left wing lying propaganda.

Unfortunately Mr. Mike, the founding fathers did make provisions for the Mohammadens to worship, as long as they obeyed our laws.
Nowhere is it outlined like the lib troll claims.

For one, the only crime punishable by death under the Constitution is treason. Second, the proposals of some in this thread will not only undermine the First Amendment, but also the Eighth Amendment.

Not so, Snowflake. The Congress is not a state legislature.

One of the few constitutional mandates that the Congress has heeded, I'll admit, is that it has not established a religion.

One of the few constitutional mandates that the Congress has heeded, I'll admit, is that it has not established a religion.

Except secular humanism, which is what's being taught in schools.

Secular Humanism is a religion.

Muslims themselves will have to sort that out. But my country could alleviate much of the problem by leaving all Muslim Lands in the world. We don't belong in those lands. We never did. The Globalist Elites have plundered enough. Time for revolutionary change in our Foreign Policy. Time to come home.

The founders meant, as per their writings for any to be free to worship in any way they wanted, but it did not specifically cite islam. Only extreme fanatic libs say that.

Except secular humanism, which is what's being taught in schools.

Secular Humanism is a religion.
The Constitution itself is a secular humanist document. Teaching to it in the public schools would hardly be a big stretch.

Forum List

Back