What MUST Be Done About Islam

If that is the case, then those laws violate the Supremacy Clause, because the Supremacy Clause protects everything that is written in the Constitution (which includes the 1st Amendment).

Therefore, the Supremacy Clause is proven to be bullshit.
Anyone who would say the Supremacy Clause is proven to be bullshit clearly, is clueless on the Constitution. The laws that are exceptions to the 1st amendment, do not violate the Supremacy Clause. In fact the Supremacy Clause refers to those laws when it states >> "This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land;"

That's true. I'm not seething with anger.
Anger is helpful, when it is well placed, and kept to reasonable levels. If you don't get angry once in a while, there's something wrong with you. Work on it.

The day after the Manchester massacre, radio talk show host Michael Savage asked >> "What would you do to stop Islamic terrorism in the United States ?"

Maybe I can't get through on the radio, but I can post my answer right here in USMB. These are the things we MUST do in the US, and all other countries.

1. Declare Islam to be >> not a religion (as Italy and other countries have done).

2. Declare Islam unconstitutional and banned (by the Supremacy Clause)

3. Close all mosques, Islamic centers, etc.

4. Eliminate all vestiges of Islam (Korans, footwashing basins, prayer rooms, minarets, etc)

5. Ban the name Mohammed (all spellings) from birth certification.

6. Enact and enforce Muslim immigration/travel ban.

7. Deport all Muslims on FBI watch list.

8. Ban the Muslim Brotherhood and all MB front groups (see "Muslim Mafia", page 235 for US Justice Dept. list)

9. Close down all Muslim Brotherhood front group offices (CAIR, ISNA, MSA, etc)

10. Stop schools from banning protectionist books and videos (ex. Obsession: Radical Islam in Tarpon Springs, Florida)

11. Get all Muslims out of the US government.
upload_2017-6-14_13-43-22.png
th

Let's just leave them alone. Let's leave all Muslim Lands as soon as possible. We don't belong there. And at the same time, let's get our Immigration System under control again. Because it's clearly broken.

A secured Border, A properly functioning Immigration System, and a more neutral/humble Foreign Policy.

It's time.

So whose side are you on ? The Islamic terrorists ? You want to bring them into the US ? You want them to breed them in the mosques, and libraries reading the Koran. Trump is the defender against the Hitlers, al Bagdadi's, Zawahiri's, etc.
I'm on the side of religious freedom-for everyone! This is just hysterical, paranoid, bigoted bovine excrement. People like you alienate Muslims and help to radicalize them . Most wont to just be left alone and enjoy the freedom that America offers.
'
Most Muslims enjoy the religious freedom they need to practice their faith, which is guaranteed by the US constitution.
"It doesn't consume my life that I want to make it the governing law of the country I live in. I am very content to live in the US under the constitution," says retired Lt. Col. Shareda Hosein in an interview with CNN. "And for me the constitution affords me my freedom of religion, which is the most important thing for me and other Muslims." What is Sharia law? - CNN.com

A look at polls and studies conducted in the last few years shows that Muslims have been crucial in helping law enforcement find terror suspects in the United States. Many have served in the military protecting the country against terrorists. And in many ways, they're a lot like other everyday Americans.

Read More The truth about Muslims in America - CNN.com
Here's the reality of Muslims in America -- and how it smashes stereotypes:

One cannot ban religion in America. It was founded by people afraid of those like you who might try.

Freedom of religion is not absolute. For example, in Reynolds v US polygamy was protected under the first amendment. Other actives non-include production and distribution (not necessarily use of illegal drugs), forces marriage, child marriage, abuse of animals (although some courts held to the opposite), human sacrifices, etc.

It will be tough, but we need to ban certain fundamental parts of Islam as unconscionable: Sharia Law and courts, child marriage, burquas, hijabs, they way they handle their meat. Squeeze their cult so they can't practice it.

Fuck islam
Then go to court to get islam restricted.

You are enlightened one

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Muslims were never a problem for the US until the US made them a problem. Just paying the hefty price for years & years of constant meddling and war. Reaping what you sow.

Muslims were never a problem for the US until the US made them a problem. Just paying the hefty price for years & years of constant meddling and war. Reaping what you sow.

You might like this if you haven't seen it before.

https://object.cato.org/sites/cato.org/files/pubs/pdf/pa159.pdf

"Ancient History": U.S. Conduct in the Middle East Since World War II and the Folly of Intervention

When Iranian revolutionaries entered the U.S. embassy in Tehran in 1979 and seized 52 Americans, President Jimmy Carter dismissed reminders of America’s long intervention in Iran as “ancient history.” Carter’s point was not merely that previous U.S. policy could not excuse the hostage taking. His adjective also implied that there was nothing of value to be learned from that history. In his view, dredging up old matters was more than unhelpful; it was also dangerous, presumably because it could only serve the interests of America’s adversaries. Thus, to raise historical issues was at least unpatriotic and maybe worse.

......Since the end of World War II, the United States, like the European colonial powers before it, has been unable to resist becoming entangled in the region’s political conflicts. Driven by a desire to keep the vast oil reserves in hands friendly to the United States, a wish to keep out potential rivals (such as the Soviet Union), opposition to neutrality in the cold war, and domestic political considerations, the United States has compiled a record of tragedy in the Middle East. The most recent part of that record, which includes U.S. alliances with Iraq to counter Iran and then with Iran and Syria to counter Iraq, illustrates a theme that has been played in Washington....

Bullshit moron. Ever hear about the Barbary Wars. We have been fighting them since the birth of our nation.

Barbary Wars - Wikipedia

Islam is always the problem. Everyone has a Muslim problem:
(1) India - A constant struggle against their large and always demanding Muslims population
(2) China - is always dealing with Muslim separatist terrorists
(3) Russia - dealing with Muslims separatist terrorists
(4) Serbia - lost a huge chunk on their territory due to invading Albanian terrorist and a President who wanted to distract from a blow job.
(5) Sweden - Rape capital of the west due to Islam.
(6) Europe - under constant threat of Islam attack and the ever growing demanding and belligerent Muslims deadbeat population
(7) Africa - Muslims slaughtering Christians in Kenya, Nigerian etc is a common occurrence

Radical Islam is not the problem, Islam itself is the problem.

Bullshit moron. Ever hear about the Barbary Wars. We have been fighting them since the birth of our nation.

Barbary Wars - Wikipedia

(1) India - A constant struggle against their large and always demanding Muslims population
(4) Serbia - lost a huge chunk on their territory due to invading Albanian terrorist and a President who wanted to distract from a blow job.
(6) Europe - under constant threat of Islam attack and the ever growing demanding and belligerent Muslims deadbeat population
(7) Africa - Muslims slaughtering Christians in Kenya, Nigerian etc is a common occurrence

Sow the wind and reap the whirlwind. The many years of US constant meddling and supporting radical Islamists, is coming back to haunt it. It's very bad for average Americans, but great for the MIC. It can continue its Permanent War agenda. The 'War on Terrorism' is an absolute dream come true for it. It's a War designed to go on forever.

And sadly, average Americans will suffer for it. Their rights are rapidly disappearing and their children will be sent off to die in more wars that will only benefit the wealthy Elites. Until Americans wake up and realize who's really running their country, they will suffer. That's the ugly truth.

Barbary Wars - Wikipedia

109 Locations whence Jews have been Expelled since AD250

Here's what the US can do about Islam... Just leave all Muslim lands as soon as possible. We don't belong there. We never did.

Forum List

Back