What more dare any man ask of God?

Samuel_jc

Aug 21, 2014
Jesus says that anyone who believes in me will have eternal life. 16 For God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son[c] so that anyone who believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 God did not send his Son into the world to condemn it, but to save it.
18 “There is no eternal doom awaiting those who trust him to save them. But those who don’t trust him have already been tried and condemned for not believing in the only Son of God. 19 Their sentence is based on this fact: that the Light from heaven came into the world, but they loved the darkness more than the Light, for their deeds were evil. 20 They hated the heavenly Light because they wanted to sin in the darkness. They stayed away from that Light for fear their sins would be exposed and they would be punished. 21 But those doing right come gladly to the Light to let everyone see that they are doing what God wants them to.”

Jesus says that anyone who believes in me will have eternal life. 16 For God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son[c] so that anyone who believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 God did not send his Son into the world to condemn it, but to save it.
18 “There is no eternal doom awaiting those who trust him to save them. But those who don’t trust him have already been tried and condemned for not believing in the only Son of God. 19 Their sentence is based on this fact: that the Light from heaven came into the world, but they loved the darkness more than the Light, for their deeds were evil. 20 They hated the heavenly Light because they wanted to sin in the darkness. They stayed away from that Light for fear their sins would be exposed and they would be punished. 21 But those doing right come gladly to the Light to let everyone see that they are doing what God wants them to.”
Jesus says,
I am the Good Shepherd and know my own sheep, and they know me, 15 just as my Father knows me and I know the Father; and I lay down my life for the sheep. 16 I have other sheep, too, in another fold. I must bring them also, and they will heed my voice; and there will be one flock with one Shepherd.
17 “The Father loves me because I lay down my life that I may have it back again. 18 No one can kill me without my consent—I lay down my life voluntarily. For I have the right and power to lay it down when I want to and also the right and power to take it again. John 10:14-18

I would ask him why he's such a fraidy cat and doesn't show himself?
You can walk and talk to God anytime 24/7or you can allow satan to blind you and play you for a fool, you get to chose.
I only talk to people who talk back, and aren't afraid to show themselves.
LOL. Open your eyes! God is everywhere in the universe and He wants you to live your life as a member of His forever family. God tells us how to become a son of God. God's word says=
Salvation comes from trusting Christ AND is already within easy reach of each of us; in fact, it is as near as our own hearts and mouths. 9 For if you tell others with your own mouth that Jesus Christ is your Lord and believe in your own heart that God has raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is by believing in his heart that a man becomes right with God; and with his mouth he tells others of his faith, confirming his salvation.[a]
11 For the Scriptures tell us that no one who believes in Christ will ever be disappointed. 12 Jew and Gentile are the same in this respect: they all have the same Lord who generously gives his riches to all those who ask him for them. 13 Anyone who calls upon the name of the Lord will be saved. Romans 10:8-12

I can think of no greater horror than eternal life.

The mind of little man! LOL!!! God says we cannot even

The mind of little man! LOL!!! God says we cannot even imagine the wonderful life God has for believers in eternity. Trillions of trillions of stars and worlds full of wonders beyond your thinking and you say NO!! Well you can just sit there and cry if you want to but why?

You can walk and talk to God anytime 24/7or you can allow satan to blind you and play you for a fool, you get to chose.
LOL. Open your eyes! God is everywhere in the universe and He wants you to live your life as a member of His forever family. God tells us how to become a son of God. God's word says=
Salvation comes from trusting Christ AND is already within easy reach of each of us; in fact, it is as near as our own hearts and mouths. 9 For if you tell others with your own mouth that Jesus Christ is your Lord and believe in your own heart that God has raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is by believing in his heart that a man becomes right with God; and with his mouth he tells others of his faith, confirming his salvation.[a]
11 For the Scriptures tell us that no one who believes in Christ will ever be disappointed. 12 Jew and Gentile are the same in this respect: they all have the same Lord who generously gives his riches to all those who ask him for them. 13 Anyone who calls upon the name of the Lord will be saved. Romans 10:8-12
So god will punish me if I don't obey a book? That's kooky.

The mind of little man! LOL!!! God says we cannot even imagine the wonderful life God has for believers in eternity. Trillions of trillions of stars and worlds full of wonders beyond your thinking and you say NO!! Well you can just sit there and cry if you want to but why?
"God says"? No it didn't, that's a man written book. Wake up.

NO! You chose hell when you chose to live in sin and reject God and God's love,mercy and forgivness. Your choice!

NO! You chose hell when you chose to live in sin and reject God and God's love,mercy and forgivness. Your choice!
No, I never chose Hell, you've chosen it for me because I don't follow your book, like I said, it's kooky. :D

No, I never chose Hell, you've chosen it for me because I don't follow your book, like I said, it's kooky. :D
So, what do you choose and exactly why do you choose it? What do you follow and why do you follow it? Show me something BETTER! When one is old and gray and life becomes a chore and a bore------what will you see as the reason for living? Why do we exist? What is the purpose of life? And where are we headed? Sitting around and texting might be interesting for the time being, but it is hardly fulfilling!

So, what do you choose and exactly why do you choose it? What do you follow and why do you follow it? Show me something BETTER! When one is old and gray and life becomes a chore and a bore------what will you see as the reason for living? Why do we exist? What is the purpose of life? And where are we headed? Sitting around and texting might be interesting for the time being, but it is hardly fulfilling!
Those are good questions, that why we search and learn, and keep going because those questions haven't been answered yet. I choose to keep an open mind, and on a question like "What is the purpose of life?", my answer is: to live. I'll be dead later, so I don't need to worry about that right now. Anyways, we're all going to the same place, I personally lean towards a kind of re-incarnation to something or someone else, we'll see I guess. But burning forever because I don't follow a book and pay money to a church? It's too kooky.

Jesus gave His blood and life on that Roman to pay your sin debt and buy you a pardon you believe and accept the pardon or you pay for your own sins = death and hell you get to chose!

"God says"? No it didn't, that's a man written book. Wake up.
God's Word is inspired by GOD==Keep on believing the things you have been taught. You know they are true, for you know that you can trust those of us who have taught you. 15 You know how, when you were a small child, you were taught the holy Scriptures; and it is these that make you wise to accept God’s salvation by trusting in Christ Jesus. 16 The whole Bible[b] was given to us by inspiration from God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives; it straightens us out and helps us do what is right. 17 It is God’s way of making us well prepared at every point, fully equipped to do good to everyone. 1 2 TIMOTHY 3:14-17

Gismo! You changed your screen name. But you didn't change your phrasing. Were you being hassled by the man?

Gismo! You changed your screen name. But you didn't change your phrasing. Were you being hassled by the man?
LOL! Truth is the same no matter who posts it. God= Truth are the same yesterday,today and all eternity,

Those are good questions, that why we search and learn, and keep going because those questions haven't been answered yet. I choose to keep an open mind, and on a question like "What is the purpose of life?", my answer is: to live. I'll be dead later, so I don't need to worry about that right now. Anyways, we're all going to the same place, I personally lean towards a kind of re-incarnation to something or someone else, we'll see I guess. But burning forever because I don't follow a book and pay money to a church? It's too kooky.
So, why believe other books? The Bible is very old and agrees with itself. The "kooky" book predicted that Jews would be tormented but not destroyed, and in fact that Israel would be restored after the nation was finally destroyed. Is this not what happened? What is the probability that such predictions could actually come true? NOT VERY HIGH...

So, why believe other books? The Bible is very old and agrees with itself. The "kooky" book predicted that Jews would be tormented but not destroyed, and in fact that Israel would be restored after the nation was finally destroyed. Is this not what happened? What is the probability that such predictions could actually come true? NOT VERY HIGH...
Yes! God warned Israel that if they chose to live in sin and worship false gods then God would allow Israel to be destroyed as a nation and the Jewish people to be scattered into all the world's nation and so it was God also said that in the last days God would forgive them and regather them into a reborn in a day nation=today's Israel and so it was may 15,1948. Believe God's Word.

No, I never chose Hell, you've chosen it for me because I don't follow your book, like I said, it's kooky. :D[/QUOTE]
So, what do you choose and exactly why do you choose it? What do you follow and why do you follow it? Show me something BETTER! When one is old and gray and life becomes a chore and a bore------what will you see as the reason for living? Why do we exist? What is the purpose of life? And where are we headed? Sitting around and texting might be interesting for the time being, but it is hardly fulfilling![/QUOTE]
Those are good questions, that why we search and learn, and keep going because those questions haven't been answered yet. I choose to keep an open mind, and on a question like "What is the purpose of life?", my answer is: to live. I'll be dead later, so I don't need to worry about that right now. Anyways, we're all going to the same place, I personally lean towards a kind of re-incarnation to something or someone else, we'll see I guess. But burning forever because I don't follow a book and pay money to a church? It's too kooky.[/QUOTE]
So, why believe other books? The Bible is very old and agrees with itself. The "kooky" book predicted that Jews would be tormented but not destroyed, and in fact that Israel would be restored after the nation was finally destroyed. Is this not what happened? What is the probability that such predictions could actually come true? NOT VERY HIGH...[/QUOTE]
It predicted that Jews wouldn't be wiped out completely and they'd get their shit together and come back and kick ass? Hmmm. Pretty easy to predict that, lol.
Plus, I always agree with myself, am I god? :D

Forum List

Back