What may happen on Dec. 19th.

no, they understand and respect the constitution and the freedoms it guarantees.

You know, Mr. Tuna.....when Washington was elected, his salary was $25K.....Since you want to strictly honor the founders' wishes and not take into consideration our evolution from the 18th century, should we offer the POTUS that same salary?

no, they understand and respect the constitution and the freedoms it guarantees.

You know, Mr. Tuna.....when Washington was elected, his salary was $25K.....Since you want to strictly honor the founders' wishes and not take into consideration our evolution from the 18th century, should we offer the POTUS that same salary?

Trump has said that he won't take the salary, so I guess the answer is yes.

The words of the constitution mean the same thing today as they did in 1776. If you want to change something, start an amendment, get it approved by congress and 38 states and its done. Otherwise, STFU about trying to reinterpret the very clear English words written by the founders of this nation.

Hey dipshit I was responding to his bullshit. Funny how you libtards say shit but cant take it. My point was made and you got owned
Not a libtard, so that point right there shows the "45" in your name is your IQ. Your point that "Blacks have 12 kids from 12 different fathers" is ludicrous and ignorant. If you owned anyone, it exists only in your own mind.

You are liberal, looking at your posts, its obvious, just fess up

And you didnt have a problem with mormons have 12 kids? Its the same style of stereotyping and you know it. I proved my point and you only were upset with one, which shows your bias, not mine.

LOL Nice derail....of your own thread no less!

train-reck-gif-sandbox-1114369.gif

Trump has said that he won't take the salary, so I guess the answer is yes.

The words of the constitution mean the same thing today as they did in 1776. If you want to change something, start an amendment, get it approved by congress and 38 states and its done. Otherwise, STFU about trying to reinterpret the very clear English words written by the founders of this nation.

wow, gnat thinks this is funny. But no one gives a shit what gnat thinks.

how can 500 or so people decide who is the president? what about the other 120 Million people who voted and gave Trump a landslide?

What? Are you kidding me?

Clinton 48.0% - 62,523,126
Trump 47.0% - 61,201,031

You can do elementary math, right? She's going to win the actual vote count by 2,000,000 by the time this is done.

2016 presidential election results

What the fuck still peeing in your pants she won the popular vote from a bunch of poor uneducated blacks in los Angeles?

Really? Actually high percentage who voted Trump are uneducated white males.

how can 500 or so people decide who is the president? what about the other 120 Million people who voted and gave Trump a landslide?

Trump 47.0% - 61,201,031

You can do elementary math, right? She's going to win the actual vote count by 2,000,000 by the time this is done.

What the fuck still peeing in your pants she won the popular vote from a bunch of poor uneducated blacks in los Angeles?

OK so let's do math..

I will teach you first grade math.

So 50% of the country makes $15 bucks or less so you telling us all the highly educated rich minoritys voted for Hillary and won the popular vote for her?

Smfh

What godamn world you live in?

So 50% of the country makes $15 bucks or less so you telling us all the highly educated rich minoritys voted for Hillary and won the popular vote for her?

Smfh

What godamn world you live in?

before you pretend to "teach" anyone.....Learn the English language's syntax and how to spell.

Trump 47.0% - 61,201,031

more bullshit from the losers. Half of Trump voters were women. The uneducated males are the ones burning and looting their own neighborhoods in foolish protests.

Forum List

Back