What may happen on Dec. 19th.

15137631_459002820937152_5906409350873046079_o.jpg
[/

this is an outstanding graphic. I wonder if any liberals understand it. Step up if you are a lib and now understand why we have the EC.

how can 500 or so people decide who is the president? what about the other 120 Million people who voted and gave Trump a landslide?

Are you stupid, a liar or joking? Trump lost the popular vote by over 1.3 million. Calling his victory a landslide is ridiculous. I won't hazard a guess, but I suspect, given his selection of cronies, establishments types and neo cons, voter remorse has already set in with those paying attention.

We kept beating him and his legacy

We beat him 2010, 2014 , 2016.

2012 was just a prom queen vote..

We won it huge...

And when he helps every one, you're welcome from us, Trump will deliver what Obama couldn't because he was bought and sold like Hillary

how can 500 or so people decide who is the president? what about the other 120 Million people who voted and gave Trump a landslide?

Are you stupid, a liar or joking? Trump lost the popular vote by over 1.3 million. Calling his victory a landslide is ridiculous. I won't hazard a guess, but I suspect, given his selection of cronies, establishments types and neo cons, voter remorse has already set in with those paying attention.

Well someone fell into the trap
i deducted all of the illegal / dead people votes,,,I came out with Trump winning by 5 to 10 million votes

We kept beating him and his legacy

We beat him 2010, 2014 , 2016.

2012 was just a prom queen vote..

We won it huge...

And when he helps every one, you're welcome from us, Trump will deliver what Obama couldn't because he was bought and sold like Hillary

It's funny even Tilly could see the real Trump and she lives in great Britain.. You liberals live in a zombie world the only concern of yours is about power

Just a question why is that?

Well someone fell into the trap
i deducted all of the illegal / dead people votes,,,I came out with Trump winning by 5 to 10 million votes

Please file a complaint with the new AG come January, listing by name each dead person who voted so they can be dug up and interviewed, and each illegal's name and address so they can be arrested and taken to the border and kicked out. A True and honest patriot would do no less.

I won't hazard a guess, but I suspect, given his selection of cronies, establishments types and neo cons, voter remorse has already set in with those paying attention.

You would have had the same thing with Clinton.

Her choice of VP invalidates your comment.

No. There is no hiding from it Wry.

LOL, another Idiot-gram from another member out of touch with reality.

I won't hazard a guess, but I suspect, given his selection of cronies, establishments types and neo cons, voter remorse has already set in with those paying attention.

You shallow ass. You are standing on the edge of being able to recreate the Democrat Party to something beneficial for all people but you can't do that until you recognize what is inherently wrong with it and with Clinton.

You are what is wrong with the US and with Democrats in general. You're too lazy to research issues. You have just enough energy to get all slackjawed and name call. You are such a hypocrite. What in the hell happened to you?

You shallow ass. You are standing on the edge of being able to recreate the Democrat Party to something beneficial for all people but you can't do that until you recognize what is inherently wrong with it and with Clinton.

You are what is wrong with the US and with Democrats in general. You're too lazy to research issues. You have just enough energy to get all slackjawed and name call. You are such a hypocrite. What in the hell happened to you?

I went to CAL as an undergrad, and SFSU as a grad student. In the immortal words of Joseph Goebbles:

That's what's wrong with me; I was taught how to think, research and write clearly and with purpose. Not to adopt a dogmatic approach to life, but to question authority and to see through the rhetoric of charlatan's, especially those who represent the First and Second Estates.

Do not claim I haven't evaluated the results of the most recent election; Clinton also focused too much attention on the Second Estate, and insulted the Third.

You have no way of knowing what I think or why. I have been critical of the Democratic Leadership, but I abhor everything about the New Right which dominates the Republican Party, and now has gotten what they want most, power and control.

I went to CAL as an undergrad, and SFSU as a grad student. In the immortal words of Joseph Goebbles:

That's what's wrong with me; I was taught how to think, research and write clearly and with purpose. Not to adopt a dogmatic approach to life, but to question authority and to see through the rhetoric of charlatan's, especially those who represent the First and Second Estates.

Do not claim I haven't evaluated the results of the most recent election; Clinton also focused too much attention on the Second Estate, and insulted the Third.

You have no way of knowing what I think or why. I have been critical of the Democratic Leadership, but I abhor everything about the New Right which dominates the Republican Party, and now has gotten what they want most, power and control.

the so-called new right is very similar to the founders of this nation. You quote Goebbels but ignore the FACT that the left in this country has been practicing what he, Lenin, Mao, and Alinsky preached. Obama is the result of the far left ideology as taught by your heroes----------------and he failed, as did each of them.

Liberalism is a failed ideology, it will never work, never has, never will. freedom works, individual responsibility and accountability works.

So for days now we hear from the Trumptards that the popular vote is meaningless,

but on the other hand the same people are insisting that the electors be BOUND BY THE POPULAR VOTE in their respective states.

Interesting, in an amusing way.

As of Saturday (11/19) it's now over 1.5 million and still counting.

https://www.google.com/amp/abcnews....-vote-lead-donald-trump-now/story?id=43667918

According to new figures released by The Associated Press on Saturday, Clinton received more than 1.5 million votes than her Republican rival.
As of Saturday, Clinton had received 63,390,669 votes, while Trump received 61,820,845 votes -- a difference of 1,569,824, according to The AP.

Rounded off to whole numbers, that translates to 48 percent vs. 47 percent.
A day earlier, on Friday, the vote difference was less, with Clinton getting 62,894,931 and Trump getting 61,580,333 -- a difference of 1,314,598, according to The AP.

When the electoral college meets in a few weeks, I have no doubt that Trump will be confirmed as the 45th president.....and may whatever Gods may be have mercy on us as a nation.

However, there will be a few electoral college voters who will defy their respective states' wishes and change their vote to Clinton.

In the same way that some women, minority groups' members, some gays, etc. have come out backing Trump, the lure of "fame" (or infamy, in some cases) rests with bucking the system.

In other words, if you want to get on some TV show to express your iconoclastic views, buck the trend and you'll be rewarded with some notoriety .

And if they do that, they will be fined for giving the state in which trump was duly elected the finger. Keep in mind that the EC is in our constitution. We know you libs hate the constitution though. It has been real evident in the last week.

As of Saturday (11/19) it's now over 1.5 million and still counting.

https://www.google.com/amp/abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/hillary-clintons-popular-vote-lead-donald-trump-now/story?id=43667918

According to new figures released by The Associated Press on Saturday, Clinton received more than 1.5 million votes than her Republican rival.
As of Saturday, Clinton had received 63,390,669 votes, while Trump received 61,820,845 votes -- a difference of 1,569,824, according to The AP.

Rounded off to whole numbers, that translates to 48 percent vs. 47 percent.
A day earlier, on Friday, the vote difference was less, with Clinton getting 62,894,931 and Trump getting 61,580,333 -- a difference of 1,314,598, according to The AP.
So how many electoral votes does each have? I'm sure that matters to you as well, right?

So for days now we hear from the Trumptards that the popular vote is meaningless,

but on the other hand the same people are insisting that the electors be BOUND BY THE POPULAR VOTE in their respective states.

Interesting, in an amusing way.

Yes, because that's how our republic works. We vote locally, are represented locally & elect Presidents locally through the system of an EC. That way all the states have a voice.

Forum List

Back