What makes a racist?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I am 56 years old, never in my intire life have I ever experienced so much racism since 2008....the year Obama became our first and perhaps only black president. Now don't get me wrong, I've come across a lot of racial profiling in stores, being dumbed down by whites at work, the typical black shit we have to go through in life.....but damn, since Obama got in office, these closet racist you just shook your head at back in the day, these mf's have gone out of their damned minds and now everyone's a damn racist for acknowledging the shit and calling it like it is....BUT THEM?????? Like WTF?????

I don't have issues with people hating on Obama, but damit, give us some real meat on the guy, not this booshay bs we keep whining over. I don't mind cops taking down bad guys, but com'on, give me a damn black guy, yeilding a gun, just raped a senior and cut off the head of some kid, not some child support shit and I don't mind white people voting in nuts for congress, just to prove white people can vote....vote in someone on either side that has a brain........again, what makes a racist???? Somebody tell me, cause thats all I see these days.

I hope this clears up your confusion. :)

*Note: logic has nothing to do with being called a racist.

How you know you're a racist in 2015:

1 Say something negative about Obama,even if it's true you're still a racist
2.Say something negative about blacks, even if it's true you're still a racist.
3. Say something negative about Islam,even if it's true you're still a racist even though technically impossible.
4. Say something negative about liberals,even if it's true you're still a racist.
5. Be white or Christian, that makes you automatically racist,no other criteria required.
6. Say something negative about the gay community,even if it's true, will get you called a bigot,AKA racist.

• Banned
I hope this clears up your confusion. :)

*Note: logic has nothing to do with being called a racist.

How you know you're a racist in 2015:

1 Say something negative about Obama,even if it's true you're still a racist
2.Say something negative about blacks, even if it's true you're still a racist.
3. Say something negative about Islam,even if it's true you're still a racist even though technically impossible.
4. Say something negative about liberals,even if it's true you're still a racist.
5. Be white or Christian, that makes you automatically racist,no other criteria required.
6. Say something negative about the gay community,even if it's true, will get you called a bigot,AKA racist.

BY GEORGE, I THINK YOU'VE GOT IT.....SERIOUSLY????

I am 56 years old, never in my intire life have I ever experienced so much racism since 2008....the year Obama became our first and perhaps only black president. Now don't get me wrong, I've come across a lot of racial profiling in stores, being dumbed down by whites at work, the typical black shit we have to go through in life.....but damn, since Obama got in office, these closet racist you just shook your head at back in the day, these mf's have gone out of their damned minds and now everyone's a damn racist for acknowledging the shit and calling it like it is....BUT THEM?????? Like WTF?????

I don't have issues with people hating on Obama, but damit, give us some real meat on the guy, not this booshay bs we keep whining over. I don't mind cops taking down bad guys, but com'on, give me a damn black guy, yeilding a gun, just raped a senior and cut off the head of some kid, not some child support shit and I don't mind white people voting in nuts for congress, just to prove white people can vote....vote in someone on either side that has a brain........again, what makes a racist???? Somebody tell me, cause thats all I see these days.

Yeah, I get your point and agree there's a lot of very uncool and unvarnished racism around. Maybe it's the economy. Thing is, I thought Obama could be (and in some ways has been) a fine president but he has disappointed me in the one area I thought he'd do the most good ... race relations.

What makes a racist? Blind, stupid fear.

• Banned

Yeah, I get your point and agree there's a lot of very uncool and unvarnished racism around. Maybe it's the economy. Thing is, I thought Obama could be (and in some ways has been) a fine president but he has disappointed me in the one area I thought he'd do the most good ... race relations.

Seriously? You expect this one black man to erase 200 plus years of hate in america and you say that with a straight face, can you?

Seriously? You expect this one black man to erase 200 plus years of hate in america and you say that with a straight face, can you?

I neither said nor inferred that. I said I thought my half-black president could do some good in that area ... he hasn't.

Forum List

Back