What Legislation Do We Need to get Work Refusniks off the Couch?

I haven’t looked into free money, so I don’t know the specifics - but it sounds like you might qualify for SSI, the disability program. Good luck.
Sounds like a lot of people qualify for assistance and you hate them for it.

You have a twisted view of our society
In your world, everyone is getting a handout and exploiting the system.

The reality is that we have 3.5 percent unemployment rate. Workers have multiple options available to them. They can demand better pay and better working conditions

All that means is that 3.5% of those looking for a job haven't found one yet. It does not mean that all but 3.5% of everyone who can work is working. There's a giant pool of people not working who gave up or just aren't looking that taxpayers are subsidizing. Why do you want to support that?

And out comes the leftist with the “hatred” nonsense.
I have read you posts

You hate blacks, minorities, immigrants, non-Christians
Now you are showing your hatred of low wage workers

The answer is NOT increasing the minimum wage, as I see signs all over the place offering $17 and $18 an hour to run a cash register or restock clothes on shelves. The answer is to stop giving taxpayer money away to people able to work and who simply feel jobs are beneath them.

1. Any adult not working a full-time job and living with a parent in a six-figure household should be exempt welfare-type benefits:

a) I know a young mother, now divorced, who moved in with her mother (a GS 14), who not only gets child support for her two children, as she should, she also gets food stamps, Medicaid for her kids, and a host of other benefits. She works one day a week, as a fill-in receptionist for a vet.

b) I also know a woman in her 50s, who lives with her parents, both of whom are retired government professionals with a six-figure pension. She too gets food stamps, and works two afternoons a week at the library.

2. Any parent in a two-parent household, where neither is working, should get no welfare. I know a couple (with kids) where both refuse to get a job, saying what’s available is beneath them, and they are getting rent relief, food stamps, Medicaid, and so forth.

You sure do know a lot of freeloaders.

Birds of a feather and all that I suppose

You people were warned about the largest demographic retiring from the workforce because of age and now there is a worker shortage...
That’s not why there is a worker shortage. Young people are refusing to get jobs because they aren’t “up to their level.”

When I graduated from college into the recession of 1981, I ran a f’in xerox machine. The way I was brought up, ANY job is better than no job.

I have read you posts

You hate blacks, minorities, immigrants, non-Christians
Now you are showing your hatred of low wage workers
None of that is true, and you are just doing the leftist things: making up false accusations of racism and hatred.

I am a member of a minority, and a non-Christian myself. Shows how little you know.

None of that is true, and you are just doing to leftist things: making up false accusations of racism and hatred.

Maybe making up things to demonize others is not hate. Please explain to us what it is.

You can't have more than $3000 dollars in assets, savings, retirement accounts, property, to qualify for welfare, and if only one parent works, you can't have a second car, the second car would go towards your asset amount...

I do not think that couple friends you know who you claim are not working because the jobs are BELOW them, can collect welfare because if they did hold such good jobs before, they likely have more than $3000 in assets.

You started the whole deal with your poor attitude about people not working.
Yes. And what is wrong with criticizing able-bodied adults who decide not to get jobs, and instead take OPM?

The answer is NOT increasing the minimum wage, as I see signs all over the place offering $17 and $18 an hour to run a cash register or restock clothes on shelves. The answer is to stop giving taxpayer money away to people able to work and who simply feel jobs are beneath them.

1. Any adult not working a full-time job and living with a parent in a six-figure household should be exempt welfare-type benefits:

a) I know a young mother, now divorced, who moved in with her mother (a GS 14), who not only gets child support for her two children, as she should, she also gets food stamps, Medicaid for her kids, and a host of other benefits. She works one day a week, as a fill-in receptionist for a vet.

b) I also know a woman in her 50s, who lives with her parents, both of whom are retired government professionals with a six-figure pension. She too gets food stamps, and works two afternoons a week at the library.

2. Any parent in a two-parent household, where neither is working, should get no welfare. I know a couple (with kids) where both refuse to get a job, saying what’s available is beneath them, and they are getting rent relief, food stamps, Medicaid, and so forth.

I've worked in corporate offices for 20 something years. I can tell you for a FACT, that it's NOT most of these peoples fault.

It's the fault of the companies and businesses in this country, being allowed to think they are SOOOO fucking special, they can fuck up anything and everything regarding jobs, job titles, job ad's, the application process, and the hiring process!!

It's a FULLTIME JOB looking for a FULLTIME job, because of all the fuktarded bullshit one has to go through to just FIND a job to apply for!!! No, I'm not talking about gas stations, fast food, and cashiering......I'm talking about jobs where you NEED to know how to do something in order to do your job.

1. Wages are back to where they were BEFORE Obozo slithered into office. People cannot live on this, as prices and rent keep going up, wages keep going DOWN, or are stagnated at 2000 levels!

2. Companies are pandered to WAY too much! The SAME job at 100 different companies will have 100 DIFFERENT job titles!!! This confuses job seekers and fucks up the whole process of looking.

3. Companies have been allowed to fuse together jobs for so long now, a job title is actually WORTHLESS. Example:
The job title "Administrative Assistant" used to mean a back office position that supported the management's personal needs for helping get things done. THAT NO LONGER APPLIES!!!
Nowadays the term "Administrative Assistant" ranges from cashiers at the dollar store, to Management in corporate offices, INCLUDING CEO's!!! So, if you are like ME, searching for any type of Admin position is going to FUCK YOU UP in your job search!!!

4. The hiring process is the same exact heinous 3 ring circus of bullshit, lies, and fuktardedness!! But companies FORCE an applicant to "jump these hoops" anyway, even though it DOES NOT MATTER! Companies hire nowadays for ONE purpose only.......CHEAP LABOR!!!

5. Companies and businesses DO NOT GIVE A SHIT if you are an expert or a homeless bum looking for a job....WHOEVER WILL WORK FOR THE CHEAPEST WAGE GETS THE JOB!! This is why EVERYTHING is this country is fucked to hell.

And until EVERYTHING companies and businesses do in relation to wages, application processes, and hiring practices are STANDARDIZED ACROSS THE BOARD, this will never change!!!

SO many people get FED UP with this BULLSHIT, that it's just better to stay at home and live off welfare as long as possible.

So don't go blaming ALL of the people who don't find work. Removing the lazy turds that work at living off the welfare system in general, from the equation..........leaves those that are just getting sick and tired of having to waddle and wade through SO MUCH CORPORATE BULLSHIT to find a job.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back