Why are the NSA and CIA not involved in the Trump investigation?

Because they don’t have prosecutorial missions

NSA and CIA can’t arrest you

They very well may be. If they are it means some of that top secret information has leaked to foreign adversaries. If that is the case Trump is fucked.
His problem. I’m still curious how many saw the classified email of hitlery that you never cared about

His problem. I’m still curious how many saw the classified email of hitlery that you never cared about
The reason no one pays attention to your conspiracy theories is that you people pollute every issue with so much baseless speculation and hyperbole no reasonable person will buy any of it. She got investigated and grilled by congress to the point it became ridiculous and nothing serious was ever found. Certainly nothing that justifies (chant it with me) lock her up!! Not sure what that old lady ever did to earn so much hatred other than oppose your lord and master.

They very well may be. If they are it means some of that top secret information has leaked to foreign adversaries. If that is the case Trump is fucked.
Like when Obama gave classified intel to Vladimir Putin in 2012?

Didn't the court rule that the act of Obama as CiC giving classified documents to a hostile foreign state declassified those documents?

But that's different, because you truly hate Emanuel Goldstein as you are conditioned to.

Not sure what that old lady ever did to earn so much hatred other than oppose your lord and master.
If your referring to trump this started way before him when the Clintons announced we now have two presidents, [the first and so far only BOGO presidency]... ever since then Republicans have decided she's the chosen one and has been getting the Nixon treatment ever since.

If your referring to trump this started way before him when the Clintons announced we now have two presidents, [the first and so far only BOGO presidency]... ever since then Republicans have decided she's the chosen one and has been getting the Nixon treatment ever since.
The crazy crap they have made up about the Clintons over the years is pretty bizarre. Way, way beyond belief and yet people apparently still believe she cut off a kid's face and wore it like a mask. And they wonder why no takes them seriously.

Forum List

Back