What KJU may be thinking...and Trump's "my art of the deal"

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Perhaps this is going through KJU's tiny brain:

"Let's see, Hussein in Iraq allowed inspectors for his supposed WMDs, and he wound up hanging from a scaffold

Libya's Qaddafi gave up his own WMDs and he wound up in pieces from some pissed off mob.

In Iran, a deal was struck to postpone its nuclear ambitions, and Trump reneged.

Now, my military would probably have a coup and shoot my fat ass while I'm sleeping..............

So, sure, I'll tell that orange buffoon that I'm ready to denuclearize."

Conversely, this is what Trump may be thinking:

"Sure, I'll invite little rocket man for a nice vacation in Singapore, give him a couple of my MAGA hats, and the idiot will give up his nukes.......Then I'll be a hero to my loyal base and that Nobel prize will be just as good as that damn Obama."

Yep......All is well in Trump's imaginary world.....LOL

We're doing this again?
Maybe he's thinking, hey this guy is serious, he doesn't take shit. He's going to get this passed by congress and not some fly by night side deal like Iran was. you cant compare Obama and Trump, KJU already heard from Trump and guess what KJU stopped his shit talking and his missles when he found out Trump was serious. Trump called his bluff then, he knows if he fucks around, Trump will do it again.

If he tries to play games with Trump, it will be a fatal mistake, and the Democrats will be powerless to save him.

• Banned
If he tries to play games with Trump, it will be a fatal mistake, and the Democrats will be powerless to save him.

South Koreans and Japanese must be :cheering" for both your fucked-up-ness and the idiot Trump.........LOL

(Do you cult members EVER think on your own???)

South Koreans and Japanese must be :cheering" for both your fucked-up-ness and the idiot Trump.........LOL

Your Magic Negro and Princess Hillary are responsible for Syria and Libya.

Lefties have some nerve bring up Libya after Barry Hussein and Hillary abandoned the embassy and allowed heroic former Navy Seals and a U.S. Ambassador to die when they ran out of ammunition. Harry Truman's negligence and lack of leadership in Korea led to the U.S. grasping defeat from the jaws of victory in a three year quagmire at the cost of anywhere from 35,000 to 50,000 lives depending on which list you look at. No other president would touch North Korea while the regime drifted into insanity and tens of thousands of Americans took their turn guarding the 38 parallel until Bill Clinton had a better idea. Bill thought he might get the Nobel Prize when he shipped nuclear technology and hardware to N.K. in the hopes that they would convert to nuclear energy. They built a freaking Bomb. So far in modern history President Trump is the only president with the balls to deal with the rogue nation and the left hates it. In a year and a half President Trump has succeeded in freeing three Americans held hostage in N.K. without spending a dime and bringing China aboard with sanctions against N.K. when China was freaking shooting at us during Truman's war. So far the N.K. has agreed to negotiations for the first time since the Truman administration but angry incoherent lefties hate it because they hate the good things that happen to America under president Trump and they wish for bad things.

They are backing Trump, they've met with Kim more than under any other President......They have an actual relationship with Kim now, which is better than radio silence by far. So what are you smoking?

"Let's see, Hussein in Iraq allowed inspectors for his supposed WMDs, and he wound up hanging from a scaffold

Libya's Qaddafi gave up his own WMDs and he wound up in pieces from some pissed off mob.

In Iran, a deal was struck to postpone its nuclear ambitions, and Trump reneged.

Now, my military would probably have a coup and shoot my fat ass while I'm sleeping..............

"Sure, I'll invite little rocket man for a nice vacation in Singapore, give him a couple of my MAGA hats, and the idiot will give up his nukes.......Then I'll be a hero to my loyal base and that Nobel prize will be just as good as that damn Obama."

Speaking of tiny brains...

Un finally got an American President to dignify his existence - Im glad Trump was the POS to lower himself and SALUTE a Communist.

Un was thinking

SUCKER.

Lol what was hysterical is that Fox was trying to paint the summit as some historic event on par with all our nation’s great accomplishments when it accomplished nothing at all.

Lol what was hysterical is that Fox was trying to paint the summit as some historic event on par with all our nation’s great accomplishments when it accomplished nothing at all.

Ahhhhh, FOX "news", the equivalent of that old Soviet propaganda machine, PRAVDA.

a great moment in history ...

upload_2018-7-5_17-56-34.jpeg

an American Pesident saluting a F'n communist bastard.

F Trump

Forum List

Back