Guardian writer blames Trump for skipping gym: 'Now I can't open jars'

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Yep it's become this bad. :eusa_hand::eusa_naughty::eusa_snooty: She's Australian too lol!

Trump Derangement Syndrome is even worse than anyone thought: It has now made it impossible for one woman to open a jar of pickles.

The Guardian published a column Wednesday by a woman who blames President Trump for keeping her from the gym, leaving her too weak to carry groceries or open jars.

The outlandish commentary headlined, “I stopped going to the gym because of Trump. Now I can't open jars,” was written by Brigid Delaney, who is a senior writer for Guardian Australia. She explained that after losing a wager on the 2016 presidential election to the owner of her gym, she was forced to pull a sled in an event that appears to have been equal parts show of strength and humiliation.

“I pulled the sled like a human oxen while being filmed and the gym staff cheered. I did it. But the Trump victory soured my successful show of strength,” Delaney wrote. “Yeah, I could pull a pretend sled. But how was that going to help me when the world had been destroyed by nuclear weapons or climate change?”

Last edited:
Yep it's become this bad. :eusa_hand::eusa_naughty::eusa_snooty: She's Australian too lol!

Trump Derangement Syndrome is even worse than anyone thought: It has now made it impossible for one woman to open a jar of pickles.

The Guardian published a column Wednesday by a woman who blames President Trump for keeping her from the gym, leaving her too weak to carry groceries or open jars.

The outlandish commentary headlined, “I stopped going to the gym because of Trump. Now I can't open jars,” was written by Brigid Delaney, who is a senior writer for Guardian Australia. She explained that after losing a wager on the 2016 presidential election to the owner of her gym, she was forced to pull a sled in an event that appears to have been equal parts show of strength and humiliation.

“I pulled the sled like a human oxen while being filmed and the gym staff cheered. I did it. But the Trump victory soured my successful show of strength,” Delaney wrote. “Yeah, I could pull a pretend sled. But how was that going to help me when the world had been destroyed by nuclear weapons or climate change?”
If she can't open a jar, she can't make me a sandwich. So she is useless.

With lefties it’s always someone else’s fault.

Try to make a list of everything and everyone the Hildebeast claims cost her fat ass the election. You’ll be at it all night if you’re honest.

Wow, lefties allow politics to dominate their entire lives and we still have Hispanics living here, blacks are not back in chains, and racism isn't everywhere, just what the left said would happen.

trumpbike.jpg

Just when you thought left wing white women could not possibly get any dumber or more annoying, this annoying stupid fat deranged moron has to show that they no control over how fucking stupid they allow themselves to get.

brigid-delaney-600x468.jpg

Look at that stupid deranged fucking lost smile. You can just see how fucking lost that dumb ass is. Just by the smile.

God, could you imagine having that sleeping next to you?

Why would not going to the gym make a person's hands lose the ability to open a jar? Your hands get exercise every time you're on a computer keyboard. I know, I know, it's liberal logic, not supposed to make sense.

Also keep in mind, The Guardiabomination and BBCocksucker were the British toilet-desposit-media that were cheering and masturbating over 9/11 a couple of days after it happened. Google their archives if you don't believe me. I've never been able to forgive Islam's human condom (Britain) for their media trying to convince everyone that Americans are a less-than-human infestation which deserve to die...while they pimp their own children out to their pedo muslim whoremasters. Underneath their charm/manners subterfuge, England is a culture of pure, blackhearted hate and they proved it that day.

Australian: Crocodile Dundee
Lostralian: Crock of Dung Tea

La-di-da from Adelaide, or, in Frigid Brigid's case, AddledLaid.

Forum List

Back