What keeps a business from being looted and destroyed...Guns....in the hands of good people..

Notice to the anti-gun extremists.......not one shot was fired, and this bakery was saved from a mob of violent thugs....

Again....not one shot was fired, and the store was saved...the criminals ran away...

This is why we have the 2nd Amendment.....Good People protecting their lives and property from bad people...

What began as a peaceful protest in Cleveland on Saturday—over the death of George Floyd at the hands of a Minneapolis police officer— turned violent as the day progressed, prompting Mayor Frank Jackson to issue an 8 p.m. curfew and to request National Guard reinforcements to protect the city from rioters. Corbo’s, a tiny family-owned bakery in the city’s historic Playhouse Square district, took matters into their own hands, brandishing their firearms when rioters came calling.

In a video captured by Rob Rash, rioters and looters can be seen approaching Corbo’s Bakery, taunting the owners and threatening them with iron rods and a large pylon with a heavy metal base. Three men stood in the doorway of the bakery, defending their property and exercising their Second Amendment rights. A minute later the rioters were gone, having moved on to the business next door, where they shattered a massive storefront window (begins at 2:43:00):

Looters have guns too...they just shot and killed a shop owner.
Other civilised country sont have to many deaths as we so. And we just showed to the world why we are not a great country by electing a racist who is backed by the minority of americans.

Trump is not a racist, never was. The entire democrat party is the home of racism.....from its leaders to its core groups, racist to the core........

All of the major groups that compose the democrat party are racist.....all of the leaders including obama, and bill clinton have been racist and been good friends to racists....that is the truth. You can't hide it anymore...
Dude I speak four languages , i travel the world and everyone in the world knows trump is a racist except most of his followers are racist in general. keep lying to yourself.
Can you name one racist policy of his?
He wish he could. He is a known racist, he talks and acts like one. We minorities know he is racist....the only ones that dont see him as racist are the racists that voted for him. He hires and endorses racists also.
Yet you can’t name one racist policy. His entire policy has been to keep us out of new stupid wars (of which minorities die in), and to get better trade deals so we get better jobs here, and to stop massive illegal immigration (which drives wages down). He gave you the lowest unemployment ever seen for minorities.
False. We are still entangled in afghanistan, Syria, Ukrain wars directly and indirectly...nothing changed.
Economy was one an upward trend since the recovery period durimg oBama.

Banning some majority muslim countries while leaving Saudi arabia where the 19 hijackers of 9/11 came from speaks volume.
Calling mexicans that migrate here rapists and criminals.
Calling African american athletes that kneel for justice sons of bitches.
When all minorities tell you that trump is a racist so are his base dont play dumb. We know who the racists are as minorities that's why we overwhelmingly vote anti GOP.

Moron....there are 50 muslim majority countries in the world....he banned travel from 8 of them based on the level of the terrorist threat.......... can you count? Is 8 out of 50 all of them, or even close to a majority....

Everything you believe is a lie, or a mistake........do you sit there slack jawed and drooling as the democrats implant their messages into your brain?
Oh so he accidentaly left Saudi arabia where most funding of terroirst comes from, and 19 of the hijackers came from, Also the country of Oussama Bin laden. Care to explain?

Notice to the anti-gun extremists.......not one shot was fired, and this bakery was saved from a mob of violent thugs....

Again....not one shot was fired, and the store was saved...the criminals ran away...

This is why we have the 2nd Amendment.....Good People protecting their lives and property from bad people...

What began as a peaceful protest in Cleveland on Saturday—over the death of George Floyd at the hands of a Minneapolis police officer— turned violent as the day progressed, prompting Mayor Frank Jackson to issue an 8 p.m. curfew and to request National Guard reinforcements to protect the city from rioters. Corbo’s, a tiny family-owned bakery in the city’s historic Playhouse Square district, took matters into their own hands, brandishing their firearms when rioters came calling.

In a video captured by Rob Rash, rioters and looters can be seen approaching Corbo’s Bakery, taunting the owners and threatening them with iron rods and a large pylon with a heavy metal base. Three men stood in the doorway of the bakery, defending their property and exercising their Second Amendment rights. A minute later the rioters were gone, having moved on to the business next door, where they shattered a massive storefront window (begins at 2:43:00):

Other civilised country sont have to many deaths as we so. And we just showed to the world why we are not a great country by electing a racist who is backed by the minority of americans.

I guess you are ignorant of the riots in Paris.

Typical leftist moron.
I can educate you on that subject. Half of my family are French I'm always there and I'm fluent in French and know France like my hands. What do you like to know ?

Big fucking deal. My wife is French. We own a flat on the Isle de Cite, it has been in her family for around 600 years. We travel there every year to visit family. Her cousin was the Principal photographer for the Louvre. Her other cousin is a theater director in Paris, there is nothing you can tell me about Paris I don't already know.
Cute story.

I guess you are ignorant of the riots in Paris.

Typical leftist moron.
I can educate you on that subject. Half of my family are French I'm always there and I'm fluent in French and know France like my hands. What do you like to know ?

Big fucking deal. My wife is French. We own a flat on the Isle de Cite, it has been in her family for around 600 years. We travel there every year to visit family. Her cousin was the Principal photographer for the Louvre. Her other cousin is a theater director in Paris, there is nothing you can tell me about Paris I don't already know.
Cute story.

Yeah, unlike you I have posted pictures of our flat there, and other pics. You have nothing more than BS.

Get back to your mom's basement.

Trump is not a racist, never was. The entire democrat party is the home of racism.....from its leaders to its core groups, racist to the core........

All of the major groups that compose the democrat party are racist.....all of the leaders including obama, and bill clinton have been racist and been good friends to racists....that is the truth. You can't hide it anymore...
Dude I speak four languages , i travel the world and everyone in the world knows trump is a racist except most of his followers are racist in general. keep lying to yourself.
Can you name one racist policy of his?
He wish he could. He is a known racist, he talks and acts like one. We minorities know he is racist....the only ones that dont see him as racist are the racists that voted for him. He hires and endorses racists also.
Yet you can’t name one racist policy. His entire policy has been to keep us out of new stupid wars (of which minorities die in), and to get better trade deals so we get better jobs here, and to stop massive illegal immigration (which drives wages down). He gave you the lowest unemployment ever seen for minorities.
False. We are still entangled in afghanistan, Syria, Ukrain wars directly and indirectly...nothing changed.
Economy was one an upward trend since the recovery period durimg oBama.

Banning some majority muslim countries while leaving Saudi arabia where the 19 hijackers of 9/11 came from speaks volume.
Calling mexicans that migrate here rapists and criminals.
Calling African american athletes that kneel for justice sons of bitches.
When all minorities tell you that trump is a racist so are his base dont play dumb. We know who the racists are as minorities that's why we overwhelmingly vote anti GOP.

Moron....there are 50 muslim majority countries in the world....he banned travel from 8 of them based on the level of the terrorist threat.......... can you count? Is 8 out of 50 all of them, or even close to a majority....

Everything you believe is a lie, or a mistake........do you sit there slack jawed and drooling as the democrats implant their messages into your brain?
Oh so he accidentaly left Saudi arabia where most funding of terroirst comes from, and 19 of the hijackers came from, Also the country of Oussama Bin laden. Care to explain?

So......I showed you that there are 50 muslim majority countries in the world.....he banned travel from 8 of them.....which makes your post look really, really stupid......since he didn't ban travel from all muslim countries which is what you implied........you were just shown to be completely wrong...........

this is how dumb libs are, esp. black libs- they support a party that has killed millions of black babies via abortion; they support/ed a man, Clinton who signed into law 3 strikes which put thousands of young black men in jail for good. BTW I heard that Biden was heavily involved in drafting that law. They support a party that thinks they are too lazy and stupid to work and choose their own school.

Now....it is reported that here in Chicago, the majority of food stores in Black neighborhoods have been destroyed by the democrat party rioters...........

The democrat party has controlled these cities for decades....Chicago since 1931, Minneapolis since 1971, Atlanta since 1879......

The democrat party controls the police departments in these cities from the police chief to the hiring process.....they control the education systems that keep Blacks from being educated....and the social service systems that destroy Black Families....

And yet, Blacks are still voting for the democrat party in these cities...........

Forum List

Back