What keeps a business from being looted and destroyed...Guns....in the hands of good people..

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Notice to the anti-gun extremists.......not one shot was fired, and this bakery was saved from a mob of violent thugs....

Again....not one shot was fired, and the store was saved...the criminals ran away...

This is why we have the 2nd Amendment.....Good People protecting their lives and property from bad people...

What began as a peaceful protest in Cleveland on Saturday—over the death of George Floyd at the hands of a Minneapolis police officer— turned violent as the day progressed, prompting Mayor Frank Jackson to issue an 8 p.m. curfew and to request National Guard reinforcements to protect the city from rioters. Corbo’s, a tiny family-owned bakery in the city’s historic Playhouse Square district, took matters into their own hands, brandishing their firearms when rioters came calling.

In a video captured by Rob Rash, rioters and looters can be seen approaching Corbo’s Bakery, taunting the owners and threatening them with iron rods and a large pylon with a heavy metal base. Three men stood in the doorway of the bakery, defending their property and exercising their Second Amendment rights. A minute later the rioters were gone, having moved on to the business next door, where they shattered a massive storefront window (begins at 2:43:00):

Notice to the anti-gun extremists.......not one shot was fired, and this bakery was saved from a mob of violent thugs....

Again....not one shot was fired, and the store was saved...the criminals ran away...

This is why we have the 2nd Amendment.....Good People protecting their lives and property from bad people...

Great news! And one thing the thugs obviously didn't understand - You DON'T f*ck with Italians. Thank you.

More...

In the video, Rash asks the men protecting Corbo’s whether or not they have insurance that would cover damage from the rioters. “I mean, really, is it worth having someone get shot? Are you shooting someone over an insured place? But why?”

“That’s not the point,” one of the armed Corbo’s workers replied.

“Well, it is the point,” Rash counters. “But what if someone accidentally got shot?”

An African American bystander defended the bakers, saying, “They just trying to defend they’re sh–.”

“You’re out here with guns!” Rash exclaims.

“I’m on my fu–ing property,” says a baker, who then went on to accuse Rash of being scared.

“I’m scared?” Rash replied. “You have a gun. You have a rifle. You guys are hiding in your doorway with guns. It’s embarrassing. You’re embarrassing yourselves. You’re hiding in here and I’m scared? Look at you behind the door.”

They later took their squabble to Rash’s Facebook page, where he wrote:

For the record, I was recording what was happening Corbo’s Bakery At Playhouse Square and the guy started gesturing at my direction and others and saying to “bring it” or something along those lines aggressively with the gun, I didnt like that and think it was necessary so I went and dealt with it how I felt best at the time and didnt wish anything bad about the business, I just felt like I was being provoked unnecessarily for exhibiting my rights. No bad blood on my end and I never wanted your business to get destroyed or messed up I just saw the way the 3 heavily armed men standing at the door egging people on as a bit much. It can all be seen in my video below, if you watch me the entire vid you can get context of what I was doing. If you succeeded in protecting your business congrats and im glad nobody was hurt in the process.
Corbo’s responded, “They were ‘egging us on’ when 4 guys come at u w bats to either hit u or break ur windows u do what u gotta do! We kept saying to go n we want no trouble..we r protecting r business!” They added, “They destroyed Heinens [grocery store] and another bakery…we weren’t goin to sit back n let it happen. Filming and getting up in r faces n provoking the rioters was wrong on so many levels.”

Bearmace AND shotguns with rock salt. Mace the ANTIFA, and the chimps in the face...they will run along. If they persist...rock salt in the crotch.
Both extremely painful, non-lethal methods.
Always be armed...this clown tried without any weapons.

Bearmace AND shotguns with rock salt. Mace the ANTIFA, and the chimps in the face...they will run along. If they persist...rock salt in the crotch.
That cave chimp actually started some shit and almost paid with his life. He got his fucking ass beat. I was in tears laughing. :laughing0301:

What began as a peaceful protest in Cleveland on Saturday—over the death of George Floyd at the hands of a Minneapolis police officer— turned violent as the day progressed, prompting Mayor Frank Jackson to issue an 8 p.m. curfew and to request National Guard reinforcements to protect the city from rioters. Corbo’s, a tiny family-owned bakery in the city’s historic Playhouse Square district, took matters into their own hands, brandishing their firearms when rioters came calling.

In a video captured by Rob Rash, rioters and looters can be seen approaching Corbo’s Bakery, taunting the owners and threatening them with iron rods and a large pylon with a heavy metal base. Three men stood in the doorway of the bakery, defending their property and exercising their Second Amendment rights. A minute later the rioters were gone, having moved on to the business next door, where they shattered a massive storefront window (begins at 2:43:00):

I actually dont have a problem with people guarding their stores or other property.

That cave chimp actually started some shit and almost paid with his life. He got his fucking ass beat. I was in tears laughing. :laughing0301:
Yeap...he deserved that ass whippin. Savages only understand strength. Hopefully he will get the message once his brains unscramble...IF they do.

Yeap...he deserved that ass whippin. Savages only understand strength. Hopefully he will get the message once his brains unscramble...IF they do.
Typically cave chimps are stupid. He will heal up. He wont be able to look a Black guy in the eye anymore but at least he will live to turn a mottled pinkish red and pale white out of anger and fear.

Typically cave chimps are stupid. He will heal up. He wont be able to look a Black guy in the eye anymore but at least he will live to turn a mottled pinkish red and pale white out of anger and fear.
Yich...well I guess that's better than the color of shit. The horror of walking around your entire life the color of shit. Humiliating.

Yich...well I guess that's better than the color of shit. The horror of walking around your entire life the color of shit. Humiliating.
Humiliating? Never thought of that one. Walking around Black is the most gratifying feeling on the planet. Women love our skin, especially white women. They say it looks like chocolate though not shit. I actually had a little white girl lick me last year in the store. She honestly thought I was made out of chocolate and told her mom so. I think it was the cocoa butter. You should have seen her mom. She almost died from embarrassment.

Looters have guns too...they just shot and killed a shop owner.
Other civilised country sont have to many deaths as we so. And we just showed to the world why we are not a great country by electing a racist who is backed by the minority of americans.

Humiliating? Never thought of that one. Walking around Black is the most gratifying feeling on the planet. Women love our skin, especially white women. They say it looks like chocolate though not shit. I actually had a little white girl lick me last year in the store. She honestly thought I was made out of chocolate and told her mom so. I think it was the cocoa butter. You should have seen her mom. She almost died from embarrassment.
lol! That's funny.

Yup. I remember the LA riots and the Korean store owners on their roofs shooting any looters who came near their stores. None of their stores got looted. Good guys with guns.

This reminds me of a song that was in country music back in the early 1990s. There's always a faster gun. In other words, don't get too over confident thinking that what you are trying to put out there is going to be what dominates.

God bless you and every member of the act always!!!

Holly

Other civilised country sont have to many deaths as we so. And we just showed to the world why we are not a great country by electing a racist who is backed by the minority of americans.

Trump is not a racist, never was. The entire democrat party is the home of racism.....from its leaders to its core groups, racist to the core........

All of the major groups that compose the democrat party are racist.....all of the leaders including obama, and bill clinton have been racist and been good friends to racists....that is the truth. You can't hide it anymore...

Trump is not a racist, never was. The entire democrat party is the home of racism.....from its leaders to its core groups, racist to the core........

All of the major groups that compose the democrat party are racist.....all of the leaders including obama, and bill clinton have been racist and been good friends to racists....that is the truth. You can't hide it anymore...
Dude I speak four languages , i travel the world and everyone in the world knows trump is a racist except most of his followers are racist in general. keep lying to yourself.

Dude I speak four languages , i travel the world and everyone in the world knows trump is a racist except most of his followers are racist in general. keep lying to yourself.

I am intrigued, issa. Do you know any other
"racist world leaders" who have 'followers'
How does the word "racist"
describe Trump?

Trump is not a racist........he became a racist only when he decided to run against hilary......he has a long public life, where he associated with not only the great Oprah, appearing on her show over and over and over again.....hardlly one to support racists is oprah..........all the late night comedy shows, he had a long running show on NBC and won awards from the black racists jesse jackson and others....

You guys are dumb asses using racism as an attack, since racism is all you have.

Forum List

Back