What I've learned about the Trump presidency

more babble crap from the TDS crowd
RACIST = hahahahhahahahaahhahaha....we've been over this and that's bullshit--so it makes your OP bullshit

Absolutely I'm anti Trump. Most normal people are. Note I am anti-Trump not anti-Republican. There is a difference. You nimrods can't see that though.

Me too, I consider myself a centrist with profound antipathy towards scumbag in chief..

View attachment 378995
most normal people are pro-Trump

RACIST = hahahahhahahahaahhahaha....we've been over this and that's bullshit--so it makes your OP bullshit

Absolutely I'm anti Trump. Most normal people are. Note I am anti-Trump not anti-Republican. There is a difference. You nimrods can't see that though.

Me too, I consider myself a centrist with profound antipathy towards scumbag in chief..

View attachment 378995

and of course, you are one of them, LOL...

1598272750473.png

View attachment 378995

and of course, you are one of them, LOL...

View attachment 378999
of course you are one of them
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Forum List

Back