What Is Your Own Definition of Liberal and Conservative?

Which individuals have you called out for having swastika symbols? Can you name any?

If I was wrong, I’ll apologize. But I thought you claimed that “anyone” who displayed a swastika is a Nazi. Did you not? (#72)

There is MinTrust and Death Angel and OhPleaseJustQuit, off the top of my head

You truncated the rest of the sentence. Who do you think you are fooling, dipshit?

How does that change what I was making my comment about though? White people don't have a problem with black people anymore, it's the other way around.

Ok. And when did you chastise any of them? I’d like to read your rebukes.

Fuck if I know. there is a very nice search function if you really give a shit. Tomorrow I will probably not even remember who I had this discussion with, do you memorize every post and the time you made it?

How does that change what I was making my comment about though? White people don't have a problem with black people anymore, it's the other way around.
White people don't have a problem with black people any more? Have you not read this forum?

Fuck if I know. there is a very nice search function if you really give a shit. Tomorrow I will probably not even remember who I had this discussion with, do you memorize every post and the time you made it?
No. I don’t. I get accused of it a lot, but this place isn’t that important to me. I only ask you if you actually DID criticize any of those others.

No. I don’t. I get accused of it a lot, but this place isn’t that important to me. I only ask you if you actually DID criticize any of those others.

From what I see he criticizes people left and right on the daily around here.

Yet you expect me to remember the date and time I did something on here

Can you be a bit more specific? I said give me a link. Did I stutter?
I've often wondered why the pseudocon tards on this forum turn a willfully blind eye to the racists' posts on this forum. Perhaps you can answer that question since there have been hundreds of blatantly racist topics and posts here and I have never once seen any of you bitch slap the racists and bigots.

It makes one wonder just how sympathetic you are to them.

I've often wondered why the pseudocon tards on this forum turn a willfully blind eye to the racists' posts on this forum. Perhaps you can answer that question since there have been hundreds of blatantly racist topics and posts here and I have never once seen any of you bitch slap the racists and bigots.

First of all I have him on ignore so that's why I haven't see any of these posts. Second of all, I don't really get his OP so I'm going by his title. If he means that whites are superior to blacks in general, then yes,.. that's racist. If he's saying that whites are often superior to blacks on because how they choose to behave, then I wouldn't call that racist as that's often fact and they bring it on themselves for receiving such a negative reputation.

strawman.jpg
Thats right pretend that wasnt spot on.

I spend the majority of my time fighting lies, bigotry and hypocrisy.

Tards like you mistake the correction of a lie, in other words the TRUTH, as a left commie plot.

TARD: Trump sez the sun rises in the west and he never lies.
G5000: Um...the sun rises in the east.
TARD: Leftist swamp creature!
And yet I have yet to find any threads by you or any posts where you routinely attack all the democrat lies, you spend all your time attacked the Conservatives.

there are a few right wing racists on this board I agree, remind me when was the last time you called out any of the leftwing racists?

Forum List

Back