What Is Your Favorite Food or Dish?

Darlene

Silver Member
Jul 26, 2014
Missouri, United States
I don't really have a favorite but I've been craving Chinese food a lot lately, I just don't like the high levels of MSG in most of it.

Anyways, what do you guys and gals like?

Okonomiyaki is my favorite, followed by yon rou pou mou, yukejang, Shepard's pie, and a big juicy steak.

I don't really have a favorite but I've been craving Chinese food a lot lately, I just don't like the high levels of MSG in most of it.

Anyways, what do you guys and gals like?
Are you aware that MSG allergy is quite common and Chinese restaurants are accustomed to requests for no MSG?

MSG has a mildly addictive effect and Chinese cooking uses a lot of it, which might account for your recent craving. Could be without the MSG you won't even like Chinese food.

As for my favorite food -- pinkelwurst! But I make it only around Christmas time.

I have a hard time picking a favorite food. Generally speaking, it varies from day to day.

Today my favorite food is going to be a breakfast burrito from a local street vendor....I've never had one before but a friend swears by them and is en route bringing me one..right..now.

Ok while this breakfast burrito is good, it's not my favorite food.

It has homemade hashbrowns fried with onions, chopped tomato, chopped bacon...wrapped up in a mondo flour tortilla and then grilled. It's good and filling, but I am not a huge fan of onions in hash browns. I know they're good and everybody else loves them...I'd go for less onion and potato and more...
BACON!

Forum List

Back