What is wrong with Merrick Garland? Is he asleep at the wheel - or just afraid?

Garland and DoJ staff do not have to wait... quite true... but it is advantageous to peace within the Republic, to wait until more evidence is made public.

How do you figure? If something is really a criminal matter, you don't want the evidence made public before a trial, as to not pollute the jury pool.

How do you figure? If something is really a criminal matter, you don't want the evidence made public before a trial, as to not pollute the jury pool.
For a jury, all you need are people sufficiently objective to keep an open mind and judge based upon evidence and fact.

Even with a prolonged dissemination of evidence and materials you will come up with enough potential jurors to ensure that things are done properly.

If there is any merit whatsoever in the idea that DoJ is holding-off until the January 6th Committee has concluded, then...

It seems reasonable to speculate that the Government sees the fomenting of public anger against the traitors as a higher priority than the jury pool.

Last edited:
For a jury, all you need are people sufficiently objective to keep an open mind and judge based upon evidence and fact.

Even with a prolonged dissemination of evidence and materials you will come up with enough potential jurors to ensure that things are done properly.

If there is any merit whatsoever in the idea that DoJ is holding-off until the January 6th Committee has concluded, then...

It seems reasonable to speculate that the Government sees the fomenting of public anger against the traitors as a higher priority than the jury pool.

The alleged traitors have a presumption of Innocence, at least among Americans. "fomenting anger" isn't a proper function of Congress in any event. Its a legislative body, not a propaganda arm.

Nancy Pelosi apparently is some kind of Joe Goebbels wannabe, with her idea of using a public body to foment hate.

The alleged traitors have a presumption of Innocence, at least among Americans.
Yep. Due diligence before the law. It's the American Way.
"fomenting anger" isn't a proper function of Congress in any event. Its a legislative body, not a propaganda arm.
True. But the Democratic Majority in Congress are using their leverage to foment that anger.

Why? To prepare Americans for the likely Grand Jury indictments to come, so that a large number of people will view them as necessary.

And... given that they are sworn to defend the Constitution against all enemies... foreign
AND domestic... well...

Anyone assaulting the United States Congress in an attempt to prevent a peaceful transfer of power is, indeed, a domestic enemy...

Nancy Pelosi apparently is some kind of Joe Goebbels wannabe, with her idea of using a public body to foment hate.
Not hate. Righteous Anger. To prepare the way for Grand Jury indictments headed toward your Orange Baboon-God and some of his close lieutenants.

Nothing wrong with fomenting anger against the enemies of the Republic.

Which is exactly what those inciters and participants became, by their own stupid choices and actions.

Yep. Due diligence before the law. It's the American Way.

True. But the Democratic Majority in Congress are using their leverage to foment that anger.

Why? To prepare Americans for the likely Grand Jury indictments to come, so that a large number of people will view them as necessary.

And... given that they are sworn to defend the Constitution against all enemies... foreign
AND domestic... well...

Anyone assaulting the United States Congress in an attempt to prevent a peaceful transfer of power is, indeed, a domestic enemy...

Not hate. Righteous Anger. To prepare the way for Grand Jury indictments headed toward your Orange Baboon-God and some of his close lieutenants.

Nothing wrong with fomenting anger against the enemies of the Republic.

Which is exactly what those inciters and participants became, by their own stupid choices and actions.

Sounds like you just want to desecrate in the jury pool, and try to make it impossible for anyone to get a Fair Trial.

And actually bringing the case to court backfires when President Trump is exonerated again- like he was done in the 2 Fake Impeachments.

It is my opinion only, but it appears that Garland is trying to exact revenge for being reject from a position on the SCOTUS. He is petty, ineffective and a coward, all good reasons for his rejection.

He cares nothing for the laws of the land except where he can profit from them.

Sounds like you just want to desecrate in the jury pool, and try to make it impossible for anyone to get a Fair Trial.
Depends upon what you call "fair"... but I have to remind myself that I'm dealing with Gullible Believers (or Purveyors) of Rump's Big Lie.
And actually bringing the case to court backfires when President Trump is exonerated again- like he was done in the 2 Fake Impeachments.
You may be right. Let's find out. First, the Grand Jury indictment(s) and arrest, then due process of law - and let the chips fall where they may...

Depends upon what you call "fair"... but I have to remind myself that I'm dealing with Gullible Believers (or Purveyors) of Rump's Big Lie.

You may be right. Let's find out. First, the Grand Jury indictment(s) and arrest, then due process of law - and let the chips fall where they may...
What lie?
Everyone did very well under Trump until COVID.

Go Garland!

I imagine you are goose stepping as you say that..........that you fools don't see the use of government agencies to target and destroy the political enemies of the democrat party as a bad thing just shows us what we already knew about you....

What lie?
The lie that Trump won the November 3, 2020 presidential election.
Everyone did very well under Trump until COVID.
Yep. Mussolini made the trains run on time. Hitler eliminated unemployment and revitalized the country and the economy.

But Rump also all-but-destroyed important alliances, failed to sever the China dependency, and was setting the stage for an autocracy to succeed the Republic.

The economy and doing "very well" is hugely important... but the nature and character of our political leadership cannot be allowed to threaten the Republic.

In the case of your Orange Baboon-God, the price of that "doing well" was simply too high a price to pay.

The lie that Trump won the November 3, 2020 presidential election.

Yep. Mussolini made the trains run on time. Hitler eliminated unemployment and revitalized the country and the economy.

But Rump also all-but-destroyed important alliances, failed to sever the China dependency, and was setting the stage for an autocracy to succeed the Republic.

The economy and doing "very well" is hugely important... but the nature and character of our political leadership cannot be allowed to threaten the Republic.

In the case of your Orange Baboon-God, the price of that "doing well" was simply too high a price to pay.
Take your meds.

I hope Garland isn't as worthless as I think he is. He seems like a dud so far. What do you think?
Garland is a despicable man who is unfit for the position he's in. He's a political hack who cannot set his own bias aside, which is required to serve all citizens as an attorney general.

Garland is also a bully with an authoritation nature.

He's a disaster.

That lie. Not "everyone" did well under Trump.

Low wage workers didn't do well under Trump.

Manufacturing didn't do well under Trump.

NATO didn't do well under Trump.

The quality of air and water didn't do well under Trump.
I work in 3 towns of mostly low wage workers and they did well and your a lying piece of garbage.

Wrong.....everyone did do well under Trump especially minorities.......where they saw the biggest growth in their history....

Nato actually started to pony up what they actually were supposed to pay for their own defense......

You drink that democrat party kool aid with cups in each hand....

not everyone did well under obama.....not everyone is doing well under biden.....and not everyone did well under trump....not everyone does well under any president......

Forum List

Back