Zone1 What is "woke?"

They might not agree with it because they consider themselves “tolerant,” but it’s true. Try going onto a liberal campus like NYU or Berkeley, and try to speak in Israel’s favor.
It is not uncommon for people to hold what seems to be contrary beliefs. In this case the majority of young people are sympathetic to plight of the Jews as well as the Palestinians. I certainly am.

It is not uncommon for people to hold what seems to be contrary beliefs. In this case the majority of young people are sympathetic to plight of the Jews as well as the Palestinians. I certainly am.
Yes, I know - you’re a liberal.

But that doesn’t change what I said about how intolerant the left has become: they literally tried to set up “no Jew zones” at Berkeley for fear a Jew would speak in defense of Israel and wouldn’t let a pro-Israel Jewish student run for the Student Body at NYU unless she “renounced” her support for Israel.

You ever notice how the intolerant, arrogant leftists come up with such flattering names for themselves, that simultaneously insult others who won’t submit to their beliefs? ”Progressive” is another one that comes to mind.
Whenever I hear someone say how intolerant liberals or conservatives are, I know they are following the voices of those who seek to shape public opinion and divide the country into two camps that have unbridled hate for the opposition. However, the simple fact is neither liberals nor conservatives are all cut from the same mold. Typically people will buy into either a liberal or conservative agenda but the degree that they actively support all issues varies a lot. Liberals are no more intolerant than conservatives. All of this crap come from the stereotypes created by the two sides.

Whenever I hear someone say how intolerant liberals or conservatives are, I know they are following the voices of those who seek to shape public opinion and divide the country into two camps that have unbridled hate for the opposition. However, the simple fact is neither liberals nor conservatives are all cut from the same mold. Typically people will buy into either a liberal or conservative agenda but the degree that they actively support all issues varies a lot. Liberals are no more intolerant than conservatives. All of this crap come from the stereotypes created by the two sides.
The crap comes from the fundamental differences of ideology of the two groups/poles.
"Liberals" in today's expression are not such, but rather intolerant and extremists for lock-step compliance, hence their efforts to suppress contradictory views and speech. In truth they are regressionists, and authoritarians seeking uniformity of thought and actions.

So-called conservatists are part of the three quarters of the population whom are not conformist enough to get endorsement and support from the Left~Regressive~Statists

Yes, I know - you’re a liberal.

But that doesn’t change what I said about how intolerant the left has become: they literally tried to set up “no Jew zones” at Berkeley for fear a Jew would speak in defense of Israel and wouldn’t let a pro-Israel Jewish student run for the Student Body at NYU unless she “renounced” her support for Israel.
I can on and on about the intolerance of conservatives toward LGBTQs but that is pointless.

However, the simple fact is neither liberals nor conservatives are all cut from the same mold. Typically people will buy into either a liberal or conservative agenda but the degree that they actively support all issues varies a lot. Liberals are no more intolerant than conservatives. All of this crap come from the stereotypes created by the two sides.

Indeed. This - more than anything else - is what's broken about our nation.

Woke people demand tolerance while not practicing it. They are known for trying to prevent speakers they disagree with from speaking.
Blacks, with the highest illegitimacy rates, also have the highers crime rates and the lowest school performance. Orientals with the lowest illegitimacy rates also have the lowest crime rates, and the highest school performance.

A child should never be referred to as such. The reason for labeling children as illegitimate was to promote persecutions of the child for acts of the parents thus encouraging sex only after marriage. Today this medieval practice is disappearing as it never really worked. Recent estimates show that about 40 percent of births in the United States occur outside of marriage.
Blacks, with the highest illegitimacy rates, also have the highers crime rates and the lowest school performance. Orientals with the lowest illegitimacy rates also have the lowest crime rates, and the highest school performance.

They might not agree with it because they consider themselves “tolerant,” but it’s true. Try going onto a liberal campus like NYU or Berkeley, and try to speak in Israel’s favor.
As a rule the left thinks their is an inverse relationship between success and morality.

No surprise. There is a direct correlation between single motherhood, poverty, and crime rates.

Indeed. This - more than anything else - is what's broken about our nation.
It makes one wonder whether American Democracy can survive. Eventually the people are going say enough is enough to a form of goverment where little is accomplish but attacking the enemies of those in power. Throughout most of our history, the party in power has made compromises with the opposition when the future of the country was at stake, not sure that is even possible today.

As a rule the left thinks there is an inverse relationship between success and morality.
There’s a good deal of truth to that, but I see it more as they’re seeing a relationship between being successful and the “oppressor” - and being a failure and the “oppressed.” They simply refuse to acknowledge that success is due to making the right choices, having the right values instilled in you as a child, having motivation and discipline, and, of course, having a modicum of intelligence.

I once suggested that blacks in the underclass would do well by emulating Jews - high value on intact families and completing one’s education - and boom! The leftists came after me with a vengeance.

It makes one wonder whether American Democracy can survive. Eventually the people are going say enough is enough to a form of goverment where little is accomplish but attacking the enemies of those in power. Throughout most of our history, the party in power has made compromises with the opposition when the future of the country was at stake, not sure that is even possible today.
Not only is the party in power not making compromises with the opposition, they are weaponizing the government to send the primary opposition to prison.

There is plenty of evidence that children raised to adulthood by both biological parents living together in matrimony tend to have have many fewer problems than children who grow up in other situations. I have posted some of that evidence on the U.S. Message Board. I can do so again, but it gets tiresome to keep pushing facts into closed and narrow minds.

The crap comes from the fundamental differences of ideology of the two groups/poles.
"Liberals" in today's expression are not such, but rather intolerant and extremists for lock-step compliance, hence their efforts to suppress contradictory views and speech. In truth they are regressionists, and authoritarians seeking uniformity of thought and actions.

So-called conservatists are part of the three quarters of the population whom are not conformist enough to get endorsement and support from the Left~Regressive~Statists
You are correct when you get to the Right-Reactionary-Regressives who support Trump.

60% of Republicans think Trump should have been indicted, while Trump yet leads the GOP for the presidential candidacy.

As silly as the leftist progs can be, they are not lunatic like that.

You are correct when you get to the Right-Reactionary-Regressives who support Trump.

60% of Republicans think Trump should have been indicted, while Trump yet leads the GOP for the presidential candidacy.

As silly as the leftist progs can be, they are not lunatic like that.
People who vote in polls in general include independents and people who lean right and left. People who vote in polls about a primary are typically people qualified to vote in the primary. There can be significant differences. I seriously doubt that Trump's base is effected by the indictment. These people don't even read the indictment because they are so convinced that it's a sham created by Biden and the DOJ. The idea that the DOJ prosecutors and the judges are not political is totally beyond them. To them, everything is about politics.

Forum List

Back