Zone1 White Man Falsely Accused Of Racism Towards Black Child

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Not only was he falsely accused but the girl is the one who was stirring up trouble by putting her hands on him. Just more proof of how much hate for whites among the black community.

• Banned
so the thread du jour is racism....hard done by whites? FJB every day just brings more hate outta ya....

Huh?

All that is happening you brought upon yourselves. No amount of whining will change that. You might try treating everyone as equals instead of just your own kind.

I didn't do anything to deserve that hate.

• Banned
Neither have I, yet the hatred exists.

In other words I have never not treated other people like equals. Black, brown, red, white, no matter what color skin you are,.. if you respect me I'll respect you. However, if you disrespect me then I'll disrespect you. The golden rule is what I live by.

All that is happening you brought upon yourselves. No amount of whining will change that. You might try treating everyone as equals instead of just your own kind.
Treating them as equals won't work. That's obvious. It's where false claims come from.

Leave them alone. Have as little interaction as possible. The possibility of false claims fade.

That is some white people shit. Disrespecting someone who disrespects you makes you no better than them.

You do have a point (as I recall telling you that myself awhile back) but it's also not like I will just all of a sudden start hating on a person of a different skin color if they didn't do anything to provoke it first.

You do have a point (as I recall telling you that myself awhile back) but it's also not like I will just all of a sudden start hating on a person of a different skin color if they didn't do anything to provoke it first.
You could always walk away. Don’t give them what they want. A reaction.

You could always walk away. Don’t give them what they want. A reaction.

Thus the student becomes the master. Hopefully you've been doing better with that yourself lately as you still have been known to blow your top at times from what I've seen, but you seem to be controlling your temper a lot better than you used to. :D

Forum List

Back