What is white privilege?

How do we stop white privilege?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
White privilege is a fictitious social construct designed to redirect blame for failed black culture.

It's really that simple.
The Born-Rich Despise, Hate, and Fear All Other White People. Attack the Pieces, Not the Pawns

This is a revised version of Hitler's slogan "It's not about class, it's about race." In order to distract us from the tyranny of Birth-Class Supremacy, feral minorities have been turned loose on us by the 1% who control our laws. They are decoys that can easily be bypassed to get to the ones responsible and overthrow them. For the past 55 years, Liberalism has been a tool of the Right Wing that the Liberal leaders were born in.

White privilege goes back to our ancestor's arrival. The privilege being given at birth. White baby's were born into freedom. Black babies were born into slavery.

What is white privilege and how do we stop it from happening?
It's a fabricated term to further race politics in the USA.

In reality, it's simply democracy in action. If the US was 74% black or Chinese, racists would be bitching about "black" or "Chinese" privilege.
If the US were 74% non-white, the entire argument of "privilege" would never have existed.

Only white liberals are stupid enough to think that it is somehow wrong for white people to control the nation which their ancestors built from nothing. Black and Asian liberals don't really exist to the extent that white liberals do.
While it's always good advice to never underestimate the stupidity of liberals, it's not a matter of "whites" or any other race controlling the nation. It's a simple matter of democracy.

Anyone who speaks against "white privilege" is actually speaking against democracy.
define democracy

:cuckoo:
Majority rules....
Birchers

Not according to our false friends, the Republicans. They claim we live in a republic and that majority rule is mob rule. Those conceited blowhards compare Americans to two wolves deciding the fate of a sheep.

I wouldn't go as far to say to destroy white people and I often wonder why all this white critism white supremecy crap is now socially acceptable and not condemned as it should be..

You know the narrative is false. I know it is false. But we aren't the only two people with eyes and ears and a brain. George Soros, the man who bankrolls Black Lives Matters, is a very smart man. He is very aware of what impact he is having on race relations. And that is far from his only effort. Likewise, the people own and run the Hollywood studios that put out sheer anti-white poison like Django Unchained, Birth of a Nation, Get Out, 12 Years a Slave, Mississippi Burning, etc., etc., are smart people, too. They know their movies are historically false and are whipping up racial hatred.

There has to be a reason it just keeps coming, and yet there is nothing about it in the news or commentary. Far from raising these legitimate issues, the New York Times seems to help the anti-white narrative. Why would any well-meaning person or organization go out of their way to mislead people into hating their fellow man?

I know right! There are many companies and finances attached to sources that promote white hatred... why is this tho?? I don't know the answer but would love to figure out the motivations of their supports .

Civilians that don't have any financial ties and supports groups like BLM or the various media sources publishing white discrim/blame : hatred etc.. I don't think they are all racist hateful people.I hate how libs antis etc will judge people that are -trump supporters, pro life, pro ban pro wall etc...so I need to apply this logic to all groups as well even if I don't agree with them.

I think some people don't understand the negative effects of BLM and I don't blame them for this either, it's a complicated topic and the negative side isn't published in major majority of the places average civilians will get their news from. I didn't see how BLM was negative at first either.

I condemn racially motivated acts of violence. If policemen hurt people for unjust reasons such as that I think they should be held accountable fired and face the law for judgement and punishment.

I also think that details should be thoroughly reviewed before making a judgement in law or in media portrayal in each event that is accused of this.innocent until proven guilty is an important thing , but the media and BLM doesn't seem to agree or doesn't take this into account.

Every time I hear of a shooting or injury from a policeman I think oh please don't let it be a white cop and a minority. Because now BLM and the media have made it socially acceptable for people to judge these events before all the details come out and way before a cop is judged through the law.

The last thing a cop wants as of 2017 is to be in a situation where they have reason and need to shoot them,or physically handle them in other ways that could result in injury such as restraints. They know that they will immediately be called a racist/ police brutality. This isn't just a horrible thing for someone to be labeled as it means they can lose their job And future jobs as well. They can and will be blacklisted in many areas and this is an awful and unjust situation to be in if their actions were not racially motivated or police brutality. What's on the line their finances that are used to support themselves and their children.having a career that allows one to provide for their family is so important. Being a falsely accused cop can mean their kids won't be able to go to certain colleges without being in crazy debt ,inability to pay mortgage loss of home, every day bills and the list goes on and on.

BLM doesn't seem to realize my above point or they don't think it matters. No pun intended lol

This is just one of the negative effects BLM has fueled. I don't get why media doesn't publish this side and supports BLM promoting them...I wonder how many civilians in the US see this point and what their opinions are about it.id like to believe that reasonable logical people would acknowledge the negative effect on cops I explained but I could be wrong.. either way I wish there was more open dialogue on BLM issues from both sides.,. And unfortunately I don't feel that I can even speak about this in certain places/ people.

I don't want anyone to judge me as racist or think I condone those acts that actually are racially motivated police brutality. I posted something on fb about how I disagreed with Colin Kaepernick kneeling for the flag and I clearly said in the beggining that I condem racism and racial police killings etc. I thought this would put me in he clear especially because I know or went to school with everyone on my friends list and wouldn't think they would falsely judge me.

I was attacked post after post long paragraphs saying I am just a white privileged girl and can't speak about this. I got called a racist. I had people say they are horrified that I am angry about his protest and not angry about racist violence . Multiple people re posted my post on their own page saying all types of things about my character and view.

I was so saddened at this response.. it's awful to be accused of false things such as being a racist. It also hit me hard because I saw things like his happening in the media and in conversations but I didn't think it would happen to me. To be so confidently accused by others of something that has never been in my character feels so wrong.I grew up in a blue state very liberal community but I guess I had held out hope that my town wouldn't automatically judge my opinions like that.

do you guys see how this is an example of the ways BLM and supporter morally blackmail people into not even expressing their opinions.. if I had been in high school when I posted this it would've been social suicide. As an adult it still hurts that people such as my post responders that I would otherwise get along with now see me as someone with racist views. It hurts but and saddens me so much that as of 2017 this is just the reality of how it is in many places. I never thought the country I love would be at this place
What is even worse is the fact that these people effectively run the bureaucracy AND the markets.

White privilege goes back to our ancestor's arrival. The privilege being given at birth. White baby's were born into freedom. Black babies were born into slavery.
Your historical illiteracy is both hilarious and infuriating.

In reality, it's simply democracy in action. If the US was 74% black or Chinese, racists would be bitching about "black" or "Chinese" privilege.
If the US were 74% non-white, the entire argument of "privilege" would never have existed.

Only white liberals are stupid enough to think that it is somehow wrong for white people to control the nation which their ancestors built from nothing. Black and Asian liberals don't really exist to the extent that white liberals do.
If we're talking about who literally built the country- I'd say that'd be the african americans. Slave labor was why the colonies were able to survive.
Picking cotton did nothing to build any infrastructure in this country. Black slaves helped a few people in the South maintain their wealth for a few more generations before technology filled in the gaps, that was basically it.

The Chinese literally built more of this country than black people did by playing a small part in the construction of the national railroads.

In reality white workers built this country under extreme duress, and that is why Unions came to be.
Slaves ran the economies of the colonies, no doubt. They provided FREE labor and did a lot more than just pick cotton. They were servants, childcare providers, workers, gardeners, field hands, builders, cooks, cleaners, mechanics etc. etc. etc. They did it all.
Mechanics? Are you retarded?

Slavery ended as the Industrial Age started. Africans took generations after they were free to learn how to operate machinery, while whites were literally the test dummies for the prototypes.

if you're so infuriated, correct me.
The average white baby was born into extreme poverty with little to no hope of getting out. The average black baby was born into a situation where they had all their basic needs provided for if they accepted their position as the lowest rung of society.

The average white baby was born into extreme poverty with little to no hope of getting out. The average black baby was born into a situation where they had all their basic needs provided for if they accepted their position as the lowest rung of society.
you're one sick puppy.

you're one sick puppy.
Instead of thinking I was excusing slavery with that post, you should perhaps think about how you literally equated extreme poverty with "freedom".

There were plenty of white people literally starving to death and working to death in factories while black slaves worked for guaranteed food and shelter, and yet nobody ever thinks the families of THOSE people should be given reparations.

If we're talking about who literally built the country- I'd say that'd be the african americans. Slave labor was why the colonies were able to survive.
Picking cotton did nothing to build any infrastructure in this country. Black slaves helped a few people in the South maintain their wealth for a few more generations before technology filled in the gaps, that was basically it.

The Chinese literally built more of this country than black people did by playing a small part in the construction of the national railroads.

In reality white workers built this country under extreme duress, and that is why Unions came to be.
Slaves ran the economies of the colonies, no doubt. They provided FREE labor and did a lot more than just pick cotton. They were servants, childcare providers, workers, gardeners, field hands, builders, cooks, cleaners, mechanics etc. etc. etc. They did it all.

not one brain surgeon

Why do you disregard all those Irish and English indentured servants? The Chinese? Thanks for admitting it was Yankee slaves who built all those gun factories the North used to invade the South.

While it's always good advice to never underestimate the stupidity of liberals, it's not a matter of "whites" or any other race controlling the nation. It's a simple matter of democracy.

Anyone who speaks against "white privilege" is actually speaking against democracy.
define democracy

You should ask your 10th grade teacher. Ask about the Greeks and the origin of democratic ideals, the Magna Carta, John Locke and the concept of representative government our Founders settled upon. Lastly, ask your teacher the true meaning of Liberalism, not the authoritarian Nanny State mess US Democrats have turned it into.

define democracy

You should ask your 10th grade teacher. Ask about the Greeks and the origin of democratic ideals, the Magna Carta, John Locke and the concept of representative government our Founders settled upon. Lastly, ask your teacher the true meaning of Liberalism, not the authoritarian Nanny State mess US Democrats have turned it into.
If you can't support your "white privilege is democracy" theory, just say so.

define democracy

If you can't support your "white privilege is democracy" theory, just say so.
Ask your 10th grade teacher about it. I can't give you an entire course on social studies in one or two posts.

If you had to bet a shekel on whether you statement was true, you would bet against it. You don't actually believe it, but your hatred of founding stock Americans makes you so want it to be true, doesn't it? It's an ugly, mediocre mind that willingly subordinates reality to his petty hatreds.

So the 300,000 white men who died to end slavery shouldn't have bothered, I guess. I'm sick of you freaks beating the slavery drum. What is it about Jews that so thirsts after blood, anyway. Do you freaks still buy that Old Testament nonsense? The simple fact of the matter is this:

Slavery existed at all times, everywhere, throughout history. It was considered normal. In ancient Greece, if you couldn't pay your debts, you became a slave. And so did your wife and kids. In Deuteronomy, God tells the Jews that they have to free their Hebrew slaves after six years, but everybody else: still chattel. Slavery still AOK with the Hebrew God.

It wasn't until white Christian men in North America and England came to the insight in the 18th Century that slavery was immoral that the worlds first abolitionist stirrings were felt. Jews were still happily financing the slave trade while the first laws outlawing slavery were enacted in white Christian lands.

Then, the Civil War. A towering moral statement that no other race or people--ever--has even come close to.

That's why it is so particularly galling now that Jews in Hollywood turn out movie after movie depicting white men as unrelentingly despicable and evil and worthy of death because of the historical stain of slavery. I remember arguing with Prof Katz, a Lower East Side Jew, my freshman year at NYU about.how Civil War was about cotton prices or some shit. I didn't have the tools at the time to lay his polluted ass out as he deserved, but I knew he was wrong. What kind of slinking dirty venomous putrid piece of garbage makes a career of standing before a nation's youth, teaching them to hate a false picture of their ancestors?

Do you see why you people are so thoroughly hated EVERYWHERE YOU GO?

....I'm sick of you freaks beating the slavery drum. What is it about Jews that so thirsts after blood, anyway. Do you freaks still buy that Old Testament nonsense?....Do you see why you people are so thoroughly hated EVERYWHERE YOU GO?
If the Zombie Apocalypse comes, I'm guessing all fucking Nazis, Socialists and other haters will catch a bullet in the back of the head.

So the 300,000 white men who died to end slavery shouldn't have bothered, I guess. I'm sick of you freaks beating the slavery drum. What is it about Jews that so thirsts after blood, anyway. Do you freaks still buy that Old Testament nonsense? The simple fact of the matter is this:

Slavery existed at all times, everywhere, throughout history. It was considered normal. In ancient Greece, if you couldn't pay your debts, you became a slave. And so did your wife and kids. In Deuteronomy, God tells the Jews that they have to free their Hebrew slaves after six years, but everybody else: still chattel. Slavery still AOK with the Hebrew God.

It wasn't until white Christian men in North America and England came to the insight in the 18th Century that slavery was immoral that the worlds first abolitionist stirrings were felt. Jews were still happily financing the slave trade while the first laws outlawing slavery were enacted in white Christian lands.

Then, the Civil War. A towering moral statement that no other race or people--ever--has even come close to.

That's why it is so particularly galling now that Jews in Hollywood turn out movie after movie depicting white men as unrelentingly despicable and evil and worthy of death because of the historical stain of slavery. I remember arguing with Prof Katz, a Lower East Side Jew, my freshman year at NYU about.how Civil War was about cotton prices or some shit. I didn't have the tools at the time to lay his polluted ass out as he deserved, but I knew he was wrong. What kind of slinking dirty venomous putrid piece of garbage makes a career of standing before a nation's youth, teaching them to hate a false picture of their ancestors?

Do you see why you people are so thoroughly hated EVERYWHERE YOU GO?
No one said whites didn't die to end slavery. No one said slavery was limited to the American slave experience. That doesn't change the fact that this country was created by and for white men. Times have changed along with law and society as a whole. But whites are still born with a certain privilege in this country. As a white, I acknowledge and reject that.

Forum List

Back