What is white privilege?

How do we stop white privilege?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The point is AIPAC is far more powerful than any Catholic lobby, or special interest group.

But, ever since you've been going nuts nitpicking, and going all out OCD.

Even if I did make a simple mistake, you have made a much bigger mistake in you calling a Polish person, a Soviet? WTF?

Where would you get a stupid idea that I'm Soviet?
Nice rant. When you actually come up with some current facts to back up your opinion, you know, like I did, please let me know. That's how Americans do it and that's why we beat the fucking Soviets in the Cold War.

You act like someone whose culture was subjected to Soviet domination for over 40 years.

Why the dodge on your using a reference from 1997?

Last edited:
The point is AIPAC is far more powerful than any Catholic lobby, or special interest group.

Even if I did make a simple mistake, you have made a much bigger mistake in you calling a Polish person, a Soviet? WTF?

Nice rant. When you actually come up with some current facts to back up your opinion, you know, like I did, please let me know. That's how Americans do it and that's why we beat the fucking Soviets in the Cold War.

You act like someone whose culture was subjected to Soviet domination for over 40 years.

Could you be any more stupid?

Did you see Trump and Hillary have to give a speech to a Catholic group for a specific policy like they did for AIPAC?

I did read one time, that AIPAC was the 2nd most powerful lobby, they probably meant non-bussiness lobby, though.

I didn't say I read it recently, but I've read it before.

All you're proving is you have a nasty case of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.

You seem to have nothing but OCD, you have no point to your babble, except your OCD issues.

Last edited:

Did you see Trump and Hillary have to give a speech to a Catholic group for a specific policy like they did for AIPAC?
Lemme guess, you're related to Frazier Glenn Miller Jr. Amirite?

f.%20glenn%20miller%20jr.JPG

I did read one time, that AIPAC was the 2nd most powerful lobby, they probably meant non-bussiness lobby, though.

I didn't say I read it recently, but I've read it before.

All you're proving is you have a nasty case of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.

You seem to have nothing but OCD, you have no point to your babble, except your OCD issues.
You may have read that, but you refuse to cite where. When pressed for evidence, you produce a 20 year old, pre-9/11 article whereas I produced two 2016 links showing largest lobbies and special interest groups, neither of which supports your contention about ZOG, Zionists, the Jews or any other antisemitic conspiracy theories claiming Israel runs the US.

Call me all the names you like, comrade, but the fact remains I produced facts and all you have is opinion, name-calling and a 20 year old article.

They DON'T see it as "their house".

They only see it as fucking over French natives who now literally have no place to flee to.

What makes you think Jews and indigenous Europeans are "friends" anyway?
Why do you think Jews are any different than Catholics in terms of national loyalty?

What's the Catholic equivalent of Jewish AIPAC in the U.S.A?
The Notre Dame football team.
Rudy! Rudy! Rudy!
Notre Dame can beat the Christ-killers at Brandeis any time! We'll pile on that fancypants Jewboy lobby and do a sack dance all over Washington!

Whites have become so "privledged" that we must care for non whites like pets. No thanks. My dog brings more to the table.

Hello. The "white privilege" I've enjoyed throughout my life is living in mostly peaceful communities where all my neighbors, as well as their children fall asleep at bedtime counting sheep, Gummy Bears or my personal favorite, thatched wooden baskets filled with Newfoundland puppies.

It was not until the 80s when I became a Brooklyn, NY cop that I discovered my ignorance, learning not all my American neighbors enjoy this privilege.

Sadly, during the twelve years I served young Shawn "Jay Z" Carter and the late Christopher "The Notorious Big" Wallace's Brooklyn community, I learned significant numbers of my peaceful American neighbors and their children fall asleep at any time of day or night often dealing with stress, anxiety as well as FEAR for their family's and friend's safety while counting nearby or distant gunshots. :fact:

9Q0yyIC.jpg

Jay Z — Brooklyn’s Finest Lyrics | Genius Lyrics

bPbnwkw.jpg

I would love for all my peaceful, reasonably responsible American neighbors to enjoy this privilege.
___
I am curious to learn how many Americans are aware of the late popular American urban story-TRUTH-teller Tupac Shakur's Child Abuse and Emotional Maltreatment *AWARENESS* concept?

Does the late American urban story-truth-teller Tupac Shakur offer a reasonable explanation for why significant numbers of American children are being impeded, hampered or prevented from maturing into reasonably responsible, well-adjusted American teens and adults who become scientists, engineers, business owners, educators and leaders?

Does Tupac offer a reasonable explanation for why Americans of African descent are being impeded from experiencing the equality and respect all peaceful, reasonably responsible Americans are entitled to enjoy?

How many of my American neighbors are familiar with American urban story-TRUTH-teller Tupac Shakur's (often misinterpreted) #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment *AWARENESS* concept:

"The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks Everyone" ~Tupac Shakur

"We need more people who care; you know what I'm saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that..."
~Tupac Shakur

TUPAC EXPLAINS HIS 'T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E.' CHILD ABUSE *AWARENESS* CONCEPT

Tupac, an admitted emotionally ill adult who loudly spoke about experiencing childhood abuse and maltreatment during a critical period of human/childhood development, intelligently recognized not only are American kids being UNJUSTLY OPPRESSED, IMPEDED and DEPRIVED from experiencing their full human potential, as well as a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood...

...Tupac realized OUR NATION is being deprived of enjoying the potential achievements offered to ALL Americans by fairly or wonderfully happy kids maturing into reasonably responsible teens and adults caring about the future of OUR Nation, and the welfare of their peaceful, as well as less fortunate neighbors.

I believe Tupac correctly recognized Americans need to change the name of our “War On Poverty”, to “America’s Firm Resolve to End Childhood Abuse, Emotional Neglect and Maltreatment.”

Unlike Mr. Barack “My Brother’s Keeper” Obama and his presidential predecessors, I am hopeful our new president Renegade Republican Donald Trump will recognize improving the Quality of Life for our American neighbors of African descent begins with addressing HEALTH issues related to proper childhood care and environments.

I believe Mr. Trump should take meaningful ACTION to protect from harm our Nation's most precious and cherished assets by placing an emphasis on EDUCATION about proper child care, as well as stepping up enforcement of Child Safety & Protection laws which will eventually lead to fewer depressed, unhappy, emotionally neglected/abandoned American kids...

...maturing into angry, frustrated teens and young adults full or half full of rage and resentment for irresponsibly being introduced to an emotionally and/or physically abusive childhood fraught with pain, struggles, torment, uncertainty, frustration, FEAR, demeaning government handouts, resentment, depression, sorrow, sadness, disappointment and hardships. :Childhood Trauma!:

Unfortunately, before he discovered how to properly promote his #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E Child Abuse *AWARENESS* concept, Tupac was brutally murdered by OTHER emotionally or mentally ill victims of America's Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Emotional Maltreatment.
___
Not only I am asking Mr. Trump to take meaningful ACTION protecting and preventing American kids from experiencing a potentially life-scarring, traumatic childhood...

...I am asking my American neighbors to RECOGNIZE and embrace the fact our imperfect human species will continue evolving, learning day by day about our human condition and physical world, slowly shedding our human ignorance and adapting as we continue plodding along trying to improve the Quality of Life for all human beings!
___
My friends, during the 80s-90s I spent the first twelve years of my police career as a Brooklyn, NY cop, robbery and death investigator regularly witnessing significant numbers of newborns, infants, toddlers, children and teens, through no fault of their own experiencing a potentially life-scarring medical Disease/Condition known to medical doctors and researchers as "Childhood Trauma."

"Childhood Trauma" is a REAL Disease/Condition affecting far too many American kids and teens who far too often develop into emotionally damaged teens and adults lacking empathy, compassion and respect for their peaceful neighbors because they believe their lives suck so why shouldn't other people's lives suck too!!!

Much like Tupac I'm sorry to pick on moms, though since ancient times they are the primary caregivers we look to keep us SAFE, protected, cared for and loved right from our start.

Peace.
___
*Are you familiar with America's current National Health Crisis?*

Doctors Ross and Dietz offer insights into how our Early Childhood Development plays a key role in determining the type of individual we mature into.

Robert K. Ross, MD, President and CEO of The California Endowment, addressed inmates at Ironwood State Prison offering a compelling overview of the role that exposure to *Childhood Trauma* plays in the lives of *Emotionally Troubled* and chronically ill American teens and ADULTS.

Speaking with Mafia hit-man and victim of Early Criminal Childhood Trauma/Abuse Richard "The Iceman" Kuklinski, Dr. Park Dietz explains why Richard most likely developed into a emotionally disturbed, paranoid, cruel, heartless teen and man who did not give a frig about anyone else, including his wife and kids.

___
Tagged: #JamylaBolden, #TyshawnLee, #AvaCastillo, #JulieDombo, #LaylahPetersen, #LavontayWhite, #NovaMarieGallman, #AyannaAllen, #TrinityGay, #ChildhoodTrauma, #ChildAbuse, #Poverty, #ChildMaltreatment, #ChildhoodDepression, #TeenDepression, #TeenViolence, #GangViolence, #GunViolence, #CommunityViolence, #CommunityFear, #PTSD, #EmotionalIllness, #MentalHealth, #DemeaningGovernmentHandouts, #Resentment, #MATERNALRESPONSIBILITY, #FatherlessAmericanChildren, #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E >>>REMEDY>>> #A_F_R_E_C_A_N

"America’s Firm Resolve to End Childhood Abuse and Neglect”

It was not until the 80s when I became a Brooklyn, NY cop that I discovered my ignorance, learning not all my American neighbors enjoy this privilege.

Sadly, during the twelve years I served young Shawn "Jay Z" Carter and the late Christopher "The Notorious Big" Wallace's Brooklyn community, I learned significant numbers of my peaceful American neighbors and their children fall asleep at any time of day or night often dealing with stress, anxiety as well as FEAR for their family's and friend's safety while counting nearby or distant gunshots. :fact:

My Polish American grandma, and uncle went through this in Portchester, New York, they were afraid to sleep at night because of gunshots outside of the apartments.
My Polish American uncle even got jumped, and robbed by a group of Blacks who stole his wallet, and leather jacket.

But, the neighborhood despite being poorer, and mostly Italian, and Polish before Blacks moved in, was actually safe, until the Blacks moved on in

My Polish American grandma, and uncle went through this in Portchester, New York, they were afraid to sleep at night because of gunshots outside of the apartments.
My Polish American uncle even got jumped, and robbed by a group of Blacks who stole his wallet, and leather jacket.

But, the neighborhood despite being poorer, and mostly Italian, and Polish before Blacks moved in, was actually safe, until the Blacks moved on in

Groidz seem to be nothing but trouble. Avoid the groid.

Hello. The "white privilege" I've enjoyed throughout my life is living in mostly peaceful communities where all my neighbors, as well as their children fall asleep at bedtime counting sheep, Gummy Bears or my personal favorite, thatched wooden baskets filled with Newfoundland puppies.

9Q0yyIC.jpg

Jay Z — Brooklyn’s Finest Lyrics | Genius Lyrics

bPbnwkw.jpg

I would love for all my peaceful, reasonably responsible American neighbors to enjoy this privilege.
___
I am curious to learn how many Americans are aware of the late popular American urban story-TRUTH-teller Tupac Shakur's Child Abuse and Emotional Maltreatment *AWARENESS* concept?

Does the late American urban story-truth-teller Tupac Shakur offer a reasonable explanation for why significant numbers of American children are being impeded, hampered or prevented from maturing into reasonably responsible, well-adjusted American teens and adults who become scientists, engineers, business owners, educators and leaders?

Does Tupac offer a reasonable explanation for why Americans of African descent are being impeded from experiencing the equality and respect all peaceful, reasonably responsible Americans are entitled to enjoy?

How many of my American neighbors are familiar with American urban story-TRUTH-teller Tupac Shakur's (often misinterpreted) #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment *AWARENESS* concept:

"The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks Everyone" ~Tupac Shakur

"We need more people who care; you know what I'm saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that..."
~Tupac Shakur

TUPAC EXPLAINS HIS 'T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E.' CHILD ABUSE *AWARENESS* CONCEPT

Tupac, an admitted emotionally ill adult who loudly spoke about experiencing childhood abuse and maltreatment during a critical period of human/childhood development, intelligently recognized not only are American kids being UNJUSTLY OPPRESSED, IMPEDED and DEPRIVED from experiencing their full human potential, as well as a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood...

...Tupac realized OUR NATION is being deprived of enjoying the potential achievements offered to ALL Americans by fairly or wonderfully happy kids maturing into reasonably responsible teens and adults caring about the future of OUR Nation, and the welfare of their peaceful, as well as less fortunate neighbors.

I believe Tupac correctly recognized Americans need to change the name of our “War On Poverty”, to “America’s Firm Resolve to End Childhood Abuse, Emotional Neglect and Maltreatment.”

Unlike Mr. Barack “My Brother’s Keeper” Obama and his presidential predecessors, I am hopeful our new president Renegade Republican Donald Trump will recognize improving the Quality of Life for our American neighbors of African descent begins with addressing HEALTH issues related to proper childhood care and environments.

I believe Mr. Trump should take meaningful ACTION to protect from harm our Nation's most precious and cherished assets by placing an emphasis on EDUCATION about proper child care, as well as stepping up enforcement of Child Safety & Protection laws which will eventually lead to fewer depressed, unhappy, emotionally neglected/abandoned American kids...

...maturing into angry, frustrated teens and young adults full or half full of rage and resentment for irresponsibly being introduced to an emotionally and/or physically abusive childhood fraught with pain, struggles, torment, uncertainty, frustration, FEAR, demeaning government handouts, resentment, depression, sorrow, sadness, disappointment and hardships. :Childhood Trauma!:

Unfortunately, before he discovered how to properly promote his #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E Child Abuse *AWARENESS* concept, Tupac was brutally murdered by OTHER emotionally or mentally ill victims of America's Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Emotional Maltreatment.
___
Not only I am asking Mr. Trump to take meaningful ACTION protecting and preventing American kids from experiencing a potentially life-scarring, traumatic childhood...

...I am asking my American neighbors to RECOGNIZE and embrace the fact our imperfect human species will continue evolving, learning day by day about our human condition and physical world, slowly shedding our human ignorance and adapting as we continue plodding along trying to improve the Quality of Life for all human beings!
___
My friends, during the 80s-90s I spent the first twelve years of my police career as a Brooklyn, NY cop, robbery and death investigator regularly witnessing significant numbers of newborns, infants, toddlers, children and teens, through no fault of their own experiencing a potentially life-scarring medical Disease/Condition known to medical doctors and researchers as "Childhood Trauma."

"Childhood Trauma" is a REAL Disease/Condition affecting far too many American kids and teens who far too often develop into emotionally damaged teens and adults lacking empathy, compassion and respect for their peaceful neighbors because they believe their lives suck so why shouldn't other people's lives suck too!!!

Much like Tupac I'm sorry to pick on moms, though since ancient times they are the primary caregivers we look to keep us SAFE, protected, cared for and loved right from our start.

Peace.
___
*Are you familiar with America's current National Health Crisis?*

Doctors Ross and Dietz offer insights into how our Early Childhood Development plays a key role in determining the type of individual we mature into.

Robert K. Ross, MD, President and CEO of The California Endowment, addressed inmates at Ironwood State Prison offering a compelling overview of the role that exposure to *Childhood Trauma* plays in the lives of *Emotionally Troubled* and chronically ill American teens and ADULTS.

Speaking with Mafia hit-man and victim of Early Criminal Childhood Trauma/Abuse Richard "The Iceman" Kuklinski, Dr. Park Dietz explains why Richard most likely developed into a emotionally disturbed, paranoid, cruel, heartless teen and man who did not give a frig about anyone else, including his wife and kids.

___
Tagged: #JamylaBolden, #TyshawnLee, #AvaCastillo, #JulieDombo, #LaylahPetersen, #LavontayWhite, #NovaMarieGallman, #AyannaAllen, #TrinityGay, #ChildhoodTrauma, #ChildAbuse, #Poverty, #ChildMaltreatment, #ChildhoodDepression, #TeenDepression, #TeenViolence, #GangViolence, #GunViolence, #CommunityViolence, #CommunityFear, #PTSD, #EmotionalIllness, #MentalHealth, #DemeaningGovernmentHandouts, #Resentment, #MATERNALRESPONSIBILITY, #FatherlessAmericanChildren, #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E >>>REMEDY>>> #A_F_R_E_C_A_N

Jim Crow Was More Humane Than Jamail Crow

Lincoln, a typical Republican, gave them the freedom to indulge in their natural self-genocide. Thugpac was just trying to look good for gullible Whiteys Hating Whitey. Your whining needs to be corked.

Lemme guess, you're related to Frazier Glenn Miller Jr. Amirite?

f.%20glenn%20miller%20jr.JPG
You project too much.

Jim Crow Was More Humane Than Jamail Crow

Lincoln, a typical Republican, gave them the freedom to indulge in their natural self-genocide. Thugpac was just trying to look good for gullible Whiteys Hating Whitey. Your whining needs to be corked.

Hello, The Sage of Main Street.

I am curious to learn if YOU as well as other responsible, caring Americans have a theory or a reasonably intelligent explanation for why significant numbers of perfectly healthy American newborns who begin life with a perfectly healthy, clean human hard drive mounted above their shoulders...

...mature into depressed, angry, frustrated, sometimes violent teens and adults engaging in homicidal and suicidal behaviors that frequently harms or seriously impairs the Quality of Life for their peaceful neighbors and community?

VIDEO DEPICTING EMOTIONALLY ILL HOMICIDAL SUICIDAL YOUNG AMERICANS

Peace.
___
#T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E >>>REMEDY>>> #A_F_R_E_C_A_N,

What is white privilege and how do we stop it from happening?
Interesting thread. Several examples I can think of.

A white lady was in line at the grocery store. The black lady in front of her wanted to pay with a check. The clerk needed her I.D. and needed to call the bank first before she would accept it. When the white lady went to pay with a check, the clerk took it - no questions asked. She later said that if anybody should have been questioned, it was her because her finances weren't that great at the time.

A young white lady was standing in line to see a concert. She watched as all the Mexicans in line were frisked before being allowed to enter. When she was next in line, the guy told her to go on in. She hesitated, put her hands up and said, "If you're frisking everybody else, then you have to frisk me too."

I went into a post office and saw a haphazard line of black folks waiting. The next worker that was free motioned for me to come to the window. I looked around and told him, "No, I'm not next. These people were all here before me."

To me white privilege is simply that by virtue of the color of my skin, I am immediately viewed by other white folks as more worthy than people of color.

What is white privilege and how do we stop it from happening?
Interesting thread. Several examples I can think of.

A white lady was in line at the grocery store. The black lady in front of her wanted to pay with a check. The clerk needed her I.D. and needed to call the bank first before she would accept it. When the white lady went to pay with a check, the clerk took it - no questions asked. She later said that if anybody should have been questioned, it was her because her finances weren't that great at the time.

A young white lady was standing in line to see a concert. She watched as all the Mexicans in line were frisked before being allowed to enter. When she was next in line, the guy told her to go on in. She hesitated, put her hands up and said, "If you're frisking everybody else, then you have to frisk me too."

I went into a post office and saw a haphazard line of black folks waiting. The next worker that was free motioned for me to come to the window. I looked around and told him, "No, I'm not next. These people were all here before me."

To me white privilege is simply that by virtue of the color of my skin, I am immediately viewed by other white folks as more worthy than people of color.
There is no such thing as a person of non-color....

Forum List

Back