What is white privilege?

How do we stop white privilege?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What is white privilege and how do we stop it from happening?
I think it will stop itself. Our country is rapidly becoming racially mixed. People who are "pure white" will very shortly be a rarity.

Actually everything you just said is not true.

Soon pure whites will be a minority. They will NOT be a rarity, they will still be, by far, the largest single ethnic group in a fucked up muddle of minorities.

That you conflate NOT majority with being a rarity, demonstrates your deep hostility to whites and your lefty desire to marginalize them politically, economically and culturally.

Thus we will see, barring rapid drastic changes, ever increasing racism as the demographic base of your sides support increases to a combined majority.

And of course, violent oppression, as we saw at Berkeley.

AND of course, violent resistance, as we saw at Berkeley.

I hope you enjoy the oh so polite and civil discussions of today, because these are the good old days.

I heard about it. It's almost as if there is an actual effort to destroy whites, or purposely stoke racial hatred, or spark an all-out race war. Do you agree?

I wouldn't go as far to say to destroy white people ...a

So for those that won't bother to click and watch this YouTube clip this Maine senator canidate says

" I saw something today that said A lot of men , white men are commiting suicide and I almost said yeah great"* in a happy tone of voice*
Audience then laughs and he goes on and says " then I thought about it and thought maybe I shouldn't say that in public *light jovial tone of voice

Audience laughs again.

Watching this literally gave me goosebumps it sickened me.

Can you imagine if he said this about any other race?This would be top news and he would have to go into hiding and never get hired anywhere again.He would be blacklisted socially and lose friends and respect - those are fair consequences of saying you are glad that a racial group is committing suicide.
White people are the only race that is exempt from this. How do people not see this as a problem...

screw all the white male bashing that has somehow crept into our culture and not criticized or condemned. Screw all the feminist man bashing of ANY race period. are they criritized for this tho? Not generally no.Women have fought for equality and fair treatment and when they aren't given this or men say sexist remarks the public responds appropriately and condemns it. Why aren't men given the same treatment now?? Feminazis are such hypocrites

I hate how these new wave "feminists" bash men and it's looked at as strong women power etc. it should be challenged and called out when they do this not praised or accepted.

Men not only are equal to women they provide us with certain things that women do not if you look at the numbers. Feminazis libs and media don't acknowledge the things that have been made possible by men.

look around you every building every road every city every bridge hospital your entire neighborhood has been built by men ( yes there are some female workers too but vast majority are men) I predict a response from a lib saying women didn't have the opportunity or right to work in al these jobs.okay well now in 2017 they do.. and still majorrr majority are men. Genders are equal but they each have unique qualities that allow them to excel over other genders in certain positions.that should be seen as a great thing not an issue.

About 85% of our military are MEN.and about 70% of those men are white.

when people bash men and white men do they not realize they are criticizing this group as well

Perhaps they don't think about what it means to be in the military or what it's like when troops were deployed in wars. Take a few hours watch footage from the Iraq war and then bash men. The sacrifice that men have made for our country is beyond words, The terror they have experienced the horrific brutal situations they have been in, putting their lives at great risk..I cannot imagine ever being in the situations these men have CHOSE to face by being the military.

You can't talk crap about men or white men without it falling onto these 2 examples of the millions that have given our country their service. Men of all races Yes those white men do not deserve to be bashed as a group.just as women or races shouldn't be

Perpetuating this whole white privilege/ supremacy / white men are racist stupid scum
Attitude and statements is Just so wrong, and shame on people that don't call it out and speak up for men or white people.

White privilege is the notion that a person should be grateful for being passed over for a job in favor of a less qualified applicant or see their child refused admission to school to somebody with a lower S.A.T. and G.P.A.

I wouldn't go as far to say to destroy white people and I often wonder why all this white critism white supremecy crap is now socially acceptable and not condemned as it should be..

You know the narrative is false. I know it is false. But we aren't the only two people with eyes and ears and a brain. George Soros, the man who bankrolls Black Lives Matters, is a very smart man. He is very aware of what impact he is having on race relations. And that is far from his only effort. Likewise, the people own and run the Hollywood studios that put out sheer anti-white poison like Django Unchained, Birth of a Nation, Get Out, 12 Years a Slave, Mississippi Burning, etc., etc., are smart people, too. They know their movies are historically false and are whipping up racial hatred.

There has to be a reason it just keeps coming, and yet there is nothing about it in the news or commentary. Far from raising these legitimate issues, the New York Times seems to help the anti-white narrative. Why would any well-meaning person or organization go out of their way to mislead people into hating their fellow man?

While our friends here try to say white privilege doesn't exist, I would argue that it does and always has in this country.
The "proof" offered by the racists of white privilege is the existence of disparities in, say, educational achievement or income. The most successful group in the country are the Jews. Then the Asians-south and east. Then Euromericans. So if success is evidence of privilege, look for privilege among the Jews and Asians. Indeed, Jewish nepotism is a well-known phenomenon, as is Asian nepotism. And nepotism is practically a synonym of privilege.

I remember when the term "white privilege" first began to percolate, and started becoming a thing. It was flogged by, first and foremost, the New York Times, the arch-enemy of white males. A Jewish-owned newspaper introduces a concept with which to condemn whites, and whites are the only ones for whom it is in fact illegal to practice nepotism. When we do it, it is called racism and the apparatus of the state swiftly swings into action against us.

I heard about it. It's almost as if there is an actual effort to destroy whites, or purposely stoke racial hatred, or spark an all-out race war. Do you agree?

I wouldn't go as far to say to destroy white people ...a

So for those that won't bother to click and watch this YouTube clip this Maine senator canidate says

" I saw something today that said A lot of men , white men are commiting suicide and I almost said yeah great"* in a happy tone of voice*
Audience then laughs and he goes on and says " then I thought about it and thought maybe I shouldn't say that in public *light jovial tone of voice

Audience laughs again.

Watching this literally gave me goosebumps it sickened me.

Can you imagine if he said this about any other race?This would be top news and he would have to go into hiding and never get hired anywhere again.He would be blacklisted socially and lose friends and respect - those are fair consequences of saying you are glad that a racial group is committing suicide.
White people are the only race that is exempt from this. How do people not see this as a problem...

screw all the white male bashing that has somehow crept into our culture and not criticized or condemned. Screw all the feminist man bashing of ANY race period. are they criritized for this tho? Not generally no.Women have fought for equality and fair treatment and when they aren't given this or men say sexist remarks the public responds appropriately and condemns it. Why aren't men given the same treatment now?? Feminazis are such hypocrites

I hate how these new wave "feminists" bash men and it's looked at as strong women power etc. it should be challenged and called out when they do this not praised or accepted.

Men not only are equal to women they provide us with certain things that women do not if you look at the numbers. Feminazis libs and media don't acknowledge the things that have been made possible by men.

look around you every building every road every city every bridge hospital your entire neighborhood has been built by men ( yes there are some female workers too but vast majority are men) I predict a response from a lib saying women didn't have the opportunity or right to work in al these jobs.okay well now in 2017 they do.. and still majorrr majority are men. Genders are equal but they each have unique qualities that allow them to excel over other genders in certain positions.that should be seen as a great thing not an issue.

About 85% of our military are MEN.and about 70% of those men are white.

when people bash men and white men do they not realize they are criticizing this group as well

Perhaps they don't think about what it means to be in the military or what it's like when troops were deployed in wars. Take a few hours watch footage from the Iraq war and then bash men. The sacrifice that men have made for our country is beyond words, The terror they have experienced the horrific brutal situations they have been in, putting their lives at great risk..I cannot imagine ever being in the situations these men have CHOSE to face by being the military.

You can't talk crap about men or white men without it falling onto these 2 examples of the millions that have given our country their service. Men of all races Yes those white men do not deserve to be bashed as a group.just as women or races shouldn't be

Perpetuating this whole white privilege/ supremacy / white men are racist stupid scum
Attitude and statements is Just so wrong, and shame on people that don't call it out and speak up for men or white people.

Welcome to the board, Elena.

It's a fabricated term to further race politics in the USA.

In reality, it's simply democracy in action. If the US was 74% black or Chinese, racists would be bitching about "black" or "Chinese" privilege.

I think it will stop itself. Our country is rapidly becoming racially mixed. People who are "pure white" will very shortly be a rarity.
The glee is ugly. One big problem as it appears to me is that Jews lack a natural kill switch. It's never enough. War with Russia? I mean, come on. Jews have enjoyed success and acceptance in this country like they haven't enjoyed anywhere since late 19th Century early 20th Century Germany. And what do they do? Launch a concerted effort to use the power they've gained in this country to push for war with a nuclear-armed superpower.

In reality, it's simply democracy in action. If the US was 74% black or Chinese, racists would be bitching about "black" or "Chinese" privilege.
If the US were 74% non-white, the entire argument of "privilege" would never have existed.

Only white liberals are stupid enough to think that it is somehow wrong for white people to control the nation which their ancestors built from nothing. Black and Asian liberals don't really exist to the extent that white liberals do.

The glee is ugly. One big problem as it appears to me is that Jews lack a natural kill switch. It's never enough. War with Russia? I mean, come on. Jews have enjoyed success and acceptance in this country like they haven't enjoyed anywhere since late 19th Century early 20th Century Germany. And what do they do? Launch a concerted effort to use the power they've gained in this country to push for war with a nuclear-armed superpower.

Did you practice saying that in front of a mirror?

If the US were 74% non-white, the entire argument of "privilege" would never have existed.

Only white liberals are stupid enough to think that it is somehow wrong for white people to control the nation which their ancestors built from nothing. Black and Asian liberals don't really exist to the extent that white liberals do.
If we're talking about who literally built the country- I'd say that'd be the african americans. Slave labor was why the colonies were able to survive.

While it's always good advice to never underestimate the stupidity of liberals, it's not a matter of "whites" or any other race controlling the nation. It's a simple matter of democracy.

Anyone who speaks against "white privilege" is actually speaking against democracy.

While it's always good advice to never underestimate the stupidity of liberals, it's not a matter of "whites" or any other race controlling the nation. It's a simple matter of democracy.

Anyone who speaks against "white privilege" is actually speaking against democracy.
define democracy

:cuckoo:

If we're talking about who literally built the country- I'd say that'd be the african americans. Slave labor was why the colonies were able to survive.
Picking cotton did nothing to build any infrastructure in this country. Black slaves helped a few people in the South maintain their wealth for a few more generations before technology filled in the gaps, that was basically it.

The Chinese literally built more of this country than black people did by playing a small part in the construction of the national railroads.

In reality white workers built this country under extreme duress, and that is why Unions came to be.

define democracy

:cuckoo:
Majority rules....

Picking cotton did nothing to build any infrastructure in this country. Black slaves helped a few people in the South maintain their wealth for a few more generations before technology filled in the gaps, that was basically it.

The Chinese literally built more of this country than black people did by playing a small part in the construction of the national railroads.

In reality white workers built this country under extreme duress, and that is why Unions came to be.
Slaves ran the economies of the colonies, no doubt. They provided FREE labor and did a lot more than just pick cotton. They were servants, childcare providers, workers, gardeners, field hands, builders, cooks, cleaners, mechanics etc. etc. etc. They did it all.

Forum List

Back