What Is Trump's Problem With DeSantis?

Bullshit! Watch his interview on the Daily Show last night. Joe will go down as one of the greatest presidents in US history. He sees it like I do!! OMG I've never had a president say the same things I say. Now I know why you racist republicans love Trump because he sounds like you.

The government doesn't create jobs. And they don't bring jobs back from overseas. The only "help" they can actually give is to pay for stuff, print money and dump it into the economy. Which is how inflations gets so out of control..
Biden said his approach is to help the middle class first. Then the rich do well and the poor have a shot. That's it! But of course the rich are going to fight back. Cause inflation, move jobs overseas. There will be some pain but look at how many jobs he passed.

I don't think you realize how great his climate bill is. Or his infrastructure bill. Or strengthening medicare and social security.

In his office he put up FDR and Lincoln. FDR because of all the social programs and how he was a champion to the middle class. In fact the rich called FDR a traitor to his class. And Lincoln because the country has never been more divided.

God Bless Joe Biden and America.

Hey you, and Joe, "What you do means a whole lot more than anything you've got to say."

I don't think you know how bad his climate or infrastructure bill is. Or how he's not really strengthening Medicare or Social Security.

The private sector will create demands. The rich will build what it takes to fulfill that demand. It's called the "free market economy" and capitalism. <<<<Not to be confused with crony capitalism.

The government doesn't create jobs. And they don't bring jobs back from overseas. The only "help" they can actually give is to pay for stuff, print money and dump it into the economy. Which is how inflations gets so out of control..

Hey you, and Joe, "What you do means a whole lot more than anything you've got to say."

I don't think you know how bad his climate or infrastructure bill is. Or how he's not really strengthening Medicare or Social Security.

The private sector will create demands. The rich will build what it takes to fulfill that demand. It's called the "free market economy" and capitalism. <<<<Not to be confused with crony capitalism.
Clearly you under appreciate an effectively run government and you overly appreciate corporations.

There is no such thing as free market capitalism. Well regulated capitalism is best. And the government is the referee. If the government is corrupt (GOP) then they will side with corporations and hurt labor.

All you are doing is exposing your right wing position on how government should work. This, "government doesn't create jobs". Where did this come from? I thought Trump created a lot of jobs??? Not buying your spin.

You know who Biden has a statue of in his office?

Biden’s Cesar Chavez bust in the Oval Office signals a new era for Latinos, activists hope: ‘It shows that he’s authentic’​

Clearly you under appreciate an effectively run government and you overly appreciate corporations.

There is no such thing as free market capitalism. Well regulated capitalism is best. And the government is the referee. If the government is corrupt (GOP) then they will side with corporations and hurt labor.

All you are doing is exposing your right wing position on how government should work. This, "government doesn't create jobs". Where did this come from? I thought Trump created a lot of jobs??? Not buying your spin.

You know who Biden has a statue of in his office?

Biden’s Cesar Chavez bust in the Oval Office signals a new era for Latinos, activists hope: ‘It shows that he’s authentic’​

Trump lied about creating jobs because the government doesn't create jobs.

A bust or a painting in the oval office is just that. It doesn't do anything except give people some false hope of support.

Like I said, you're brainwashed. You're stuck on this idea that I'm a Republican Trump supporter. Even thought I've yet to say anything in support of either one. That's called stretching. Stretching is lying.
You, like the libtards and the Trumpbots, don't know how to respond to those of us who are actually independent of parties and politicians. So you just make up stuff. Throw out accusations and false narratives.

When you do that, you've lost the debate.

Soooooo, you lose. I win.

So you like sushi. You’re all over the place trying to find a niche that makes you blameless. Amazing.

You just don't know how to respond to someone who's truly independent of party's and politicians. Note your focus being more on sushi than the facts I presented.

You lose. I win.

A bust or a painting in the oval office is just that. It doesn't do anything except give people some false hope of support.

Like I said, you're brainwashed. You're stuck on this idea that I'm a Republican Trump supporter. Even thought I've yet to say anything in support of either one. That's called stretching. Stretching is lying.
You, like the libtards and the Trumpbots, don't know how to respond to those of us who are actually independent of parties and politicians. So you just make up stuff. Throw out accusations and false narratives.

Soooooo, you lose. I win

The government can create an environment that encourages businesses to expand and hire people, Trump did that. Biden has done just the opposite.

Soooooo, you lose. I win.
Why does it have to be false hope?

Yes Government either creates an environment that creates or costs us jobs. There is no free market.

This will explain it better than I can

The "middle class" is the creation of government intervention in the marketplace, and won't exist without it (as millions of Americans and Europeans are discovering).

My dad originally said he likes him. Because he's a family man. Eventually my dad will learn what a dick he is.

I agree if he wants to fight the culture war I believe too he will lose. If Trump would have pretended to be a bipartisan type president he would have easily won a second term. Hell, he would have won even being divisive if he wasn't such a criminal. DiSantis is a clean slate. He hasn't robbed, cheated, stole from anyone like Trump has. He doesn't have corrupt charities, companies and universities. So a lot of moderates and independents might go with him over Joe if they've bought into the idea that Biden isn't getting the job done.

But he is! He is getting er done! I'm so proud of Joe. And he is able to work with Republicans. He explained it last night. There are insurrectionist, Trumpies in the House and Senate. There is no working with those guys and gals. But the normal Republicans have and will work with Biden.

View attachment 765614
DeSantes is consolidating the left vote against him.
Biden has managed to surprise a lot of people who thought that being a poor campaigner would hurt him. Covid kept campaigning to a minimum. It helped a lot. Biden isn’t getting enough credit either for
You just don't know how to respond to someone who's truly independent of party's and politicians. Note your focus being more on sushi than the facts I presented.

You lose. I win.
Yes, eight year old. There is someone up there who really cares what you think…

You lose. I win.
Facts ? Really ? You call rambling facts ?

Trump won the 2020 election, Biden is only sitting in the white house because of a successful coup of the US government, not an election.
Wow.
Thats the dumbest most ignorant assertion I’ve ever heard. That’s as funny as it could possibly be. How did the Dems pull that off when YOU DUMBOS controlled the admin ? ? Are they so much smarter they managed to fool the entire Trump DOJ and administration which is responsible for federal election oversight. You do know that in the govt, the administration is call the administration for a reason. The congress and judiciary have no facility for enforcement of election laws.

That’s like you dumbos claiming Obama wasn’t a legal candidate all the while it was Bush DOJ who was responsible for federal election oversight.

Explain how they pulled it off !!!

Last edited:
Wow.
Thats the dumbest most ignorant assertion I’ve ever heard. That’s as funny as it could possibly be. How did the Dems pull that off when YOU DUMBOS controlled the admin ? ? Are they so much smarter they managed to fool the entire Trump DOJ and administration which is responsible dor federal election oversight. You do know that in the govt, the administration is call the administration for a reason. The congress and judiciary has no facility for enforcement of election laws.

That’s like you dumbos claiming Obama wasn’t a legal candidate all the while it was Bush DOJ who was responsible for federal election oversight.

Explain how they pulled it off !!!

What does Fox really think about their viewers who believe the election was rigged you ask?​

Tucker Carlson’s Ex-Producer Called Election Deniers ‘Terrorists... Cousin F***ing Types’​

A former producer for Fox News host Tucker Carlson made his contempt clear for the “Tucker Carlson Tonight” audience after he referred to those who falsely believed the 2020 presidential election was stolen as “terrorists” and incestuous.
“Like negotiating with terrorists,” former producer Alex Pfeiffer said in a text, “but especially dumb ones. Cousin fucking types, not saudi [sic] royalty.”

Hundreds of internal text messages obtained through the lawsuit spell out how top talent at Fox News and Fox media mogul Rupert Murdoch expressed frustration with the mounting lies while still allowing those lies to get airtime.

For instance, Fox News routinely platformed Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani and campaign lawyer, Sidney Powell, despite knowing that they were spouting baseless conspiracies. One of those false claims from Powell was that she had an affidavit linking Dominion to Venezuela in a plot to give the election to President Joe Biden.
“Sidney Powell is lying, by the way,” Carlson said in a text to fellow host Laura Ingraham on Nov. 17, 2020. “It’s insane.”

Do you think Redfish knows this?

“Might wanna address this, but this stuff is so fucking insane,” Raj Shah, a former senior aide in Trump’s White House who was later hired at Fox, texted former producer Pfeiffer. “Vote rigging to the tune of millions? C’mon.”
Pfeiffer called Powell’s claims “insane” but added that “our viewers believe it, so addressing again how her stupid Venezuela affidavit isn’t proof might insult them.”

They didn't want to insult their viewers by telling them THEIR IDIOTS! LOL

In a 2021 text message with an unknown recipient, Pfeiffer apparently found humor in Carlson’s ability to spread falsehoods.
“Haha, Tucker always adlibs in wrong information,” Pfeiffer wrote.
The trove of messages gives an unprecedented look into the inner machinations of Fox News. It reveals that top hosts on the network praised Trump publicly while seething about him privately.
“We are very, very close to being able to ignore Trump most nights,” Carlson texted on Jan. 4, 2021. “I truly can’t wait.”
He added, “I hate him passionately.”
After insurrectionists attacked the Capitol two days l

So even FOX hates Trump!!!!

After insurrectionists attacked the Capitol two days later, Carlson told Pfeiffer in a text that Trump was “a demonic force, a destroyer. But he’s not going to destroy us” — despite continuing to defend Trump on his program at the time publicly.
The newest texts are another example of Carlson following Trump’s lead despite privately disagreeing with him. For instance, Carlson drove to Trump’s Florida resort to warn him to take COVID seriously at the beginning of 2020.

“I tried, man,” Carlson told Infowars host Alex Jones afterward, according to a series of private text messages first obtained by HuffPost.
Yet by the following month, after it became clear Trump had no desire to treat the threat seriously, Carlson appeared to fall in line, using his massive platform to spread Trump’s conspiracies about the virus.
Carlson and Fox may soon learn that their loyalty to Trump won’t protect them from the damage they caused in his name.

Trump won the 2020 election, Biden is only sitting in the white house because of a successful coup of the US government, not an election.
What I just posted proves that you were swallowing lies from Fox "news" and other right wing media sources like them. From the election to covid, we now learned through a lawsuit that in private, they know they were lying to you. So you were lied to. Yet you still continue to spread the lie?

Dude, nothing will wake your sorry asses up. You know what? It's like the nuts took over your party and your party is trying to put you back in the box. But you won't go away. You're terrorists. Even Fox said you're terrorists.

I wonder how many death threats Fox has gotten since this news came out that they really think you are a piece of shit. How's that make you feel?

Sucker.

What does Fox really think about their viewers who believe the election was rigged you ask?​

Tucker Carlson’s Ex-Producer Called Election Deniers ‘Terrorists... Cousin F***ing Types’​

A former producer for Fox News host Tucker Carlson made his contempt clear for the “Tucker Carlson Tonight” audience after he referred to those who falsely believed the 2020 presidential election was stolen as “terrorists” and incestuous.
“Like negotiating with terrorists,” former producer Alex Pfeiffer said in a text, “but especially dumb ones. Cousin fucking types, not saudi [sic] royalty.”

Hundreds of internal text messages obtained through the lawsuit spell out how top talent at Fox News and Fox media mogul Rupert Murdoch expressed frustration with the mounting lies while still allowing those lies to get airtime.

For instance, Fox News routinely platformed Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani and campaign lawyer, Sidney Powell, despite knowing that they were spouting baseless conspiracies. One of those false claims from Powell was that she had an affidavit linking Dominion to Venezuela in a plot to give the election to President Joe Biden.
“Sidney Powell is lying, by the way,” Carlson said in a text to fellow host Laura Ingraham on Nov. 17, 2020. “It’s insane.”

Do you think Redfish knows this?

“Might wanna address this, but this stuff is so fucking insane,” Raj Shah, a former senior aide in Trump’s White House who was later hired at Fox, texted former producer Pfeiffer. “Vote rigging to the tune of millions? C’mon.”
Pfeiffer called Powell’s claims “insane” but added that “our viewers believe it, so addressing again how her stupid Venezuela affidavit isn’t proof might insult them.”

They didn't want to insult their viewers by telling them THEIR IDIOTS! LOL

In a 2021 text message with an unknown recipient, Pfeiffer apparently found humor in Carlson’s ability to spread falsehoods.
“Haha, Tucker always adlibs in wrong information,” Pfeiffer wrote.
The trove of messages gives an unprecedented look into the inner machinations of Fox News. It reveals that top hosts on the network praised Trump publicly while seething about him privately.
“We are very, very close to being able to ignore Trump most nights,” Carlson texted on Jan. 4, 2021. “I truly can’t wait.”
He added, “I hate him passionately.”
After insurrectionists attacked the Capitol two days l

So even FOX hates Trump!!!!

After insurrectionists attacked the Capitol two days later, Carlson told Pfeiffer in a text that Trump was “a demonic force, a destroyer. But he’s not going to destroy us” — despite continuing to defend Trump on his program at the time publicly.
The newest texts are another example of Carlson following Trump’s lead despite privately disagreeing with him. For instance, Carlson drove to Trump’s Florida resort to warn him to take COVID seriously at the beginning of 2020.

“I tried, man,” Carlson told Infowars host Alex Jones afterward, according to a series of private text messages first obtained by HuffPost.
Yet by the following month, after it became clear Trump had no desire to treat the threat seriously, Carlson appeared to fall in line, using his massive platform to spread Trump’s conspiracies about the virus.
Carlson and Fox may soon learn that their loyalty to Trump won’t protect them from the damage they caused in his name.
Yup, and in the meantime, after the testimony of Fox News heads, Tucker and Hannity still make up shit nightly.

Rethink that statement. The single biggest employer in the US is the Fed. Guess who funds national infrastructure programs ? Guess who does the work.

"Government doesn't create jobs" is what Republicans say whenever a Democrat is in the White House and month after month we have positive job growth. Biden has created MILLIONS of jobs.

If Trump were president that's how they'd spin it. I notice when Trump was POTUS I never heard a Republican say government doesn't create jobs.

“I’ve created over a million jobs since I’m president.”
— President Trump, remarks on infrastructure, Aug. 15, 2017
“I think if we continue to create jobs like I’ve done — over 1 million since I’ve been in office, way over 1 million.”
— Trump, remarks at rally in Phoenix, Aug. 22, 2017

Often the truest sign of a president’s political standing is his economic record when he runs for reelection. If the economy is in the dumps, he loses. (See Jimmy Carter and George H.W. Bush.) If the economy is doing well, or appears on the rebound, he wins. (See Ronald Reagan, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush and Barack Obama.)

Trump’s approval ratings now are relatively poor, despite a good economy, which is probably why he mentions it at every turn. What is striking is how he talks about job creation — that any job growth is essentially his doing. In our recollection, this is different than other, recent presidents.

All presidents try to pat themselves on the back if the economy is doing well. But Trump drops any pretense and simply says that he, himself, created more than 1 million jobs in six months.

Why does it have to be false hope?

Yes Government either creates an environment that creates or costs us jobs. There is no free market.

This will explain it better than I can

The "middle class" is the creation of government intervention in the marketplace, and won't exist without it (as millions of Americans and Europeans are discovering).
There are no jobs that involve interstate commerce that aren’t regulated, enhanced or outright hired by the Fed. And then, there are all the state gov jobs, many of which are co funded by the states and federal grants. The FBI alone is responsible to help fund and train all the state law enforcement across the country who then provide training to local law enforcement. Now, think of the jobs the Fed needs to provide for all the commerce the United States engages in through out the world.

There are no jobs that involve interstate commerce that aren’t regulated, enhanced or outright hired by the Fed. And then, there are all the state gov jobs, many of which are co funded by the states and federal grants. The FBI alone is responsible to help fund and train all the state law enforcement across the country who then provide training to local law enforcement. Now, think of the jobs the Fed needs to provide for all the commerce the United States engages in through out the world.
You know what pisses me off? Republicans hate federal dollars going to poor people in ghettos. But they want federal dollars to fund getting rural farmers in red states high speed internet. I say those farmers should pay for their own internet or continue not having it. I don't give a shit if they have it.

But you know what? They'll get it. What pisses me off is they don't mind sucking off the governments tit when it's for shit they want. Or shit they can't afford without help from uncle sam.

How many poor Republicans in Kentucky probably benefit from Obamacare? God I wish we could take it away from them.

But you know what? They'll get it. What pisses me off is they don't mind sucking off the governments tit when it's for shit they want. Or shit they can't afford without help from uncle sam.
Indeed. Democrats, on the other hand don't mind sucking off the governments tit when it's for shit they want. Or shit they can't afford without help from uncle sam.

Rethink that statement. The single biggest employer in the US is the Fed. Guess who funds national infrastructure programs ? Guess who does the work.

The fed is a private bank. I have only a few issues with the Fed. My biggest opposition to it is that it allows our politicians to fund retarded stuff like gender studies in Pakistan reproductive traits in turtles. BS stuff like that.

Indeed. Democrats, on the other hand don't mind sucking off the governments tit when it's for shit they want. Or shit they can't afford without help from uncle sam.
They are all the same, like this dagosa idiot. Accuse others of the exact things they are doing and saying. They are disingenuous morons controlled by their masters in DC and on CNN. They are pathetic sheep unable to think for themselves and only capable of repeating tired talking points given to them by their masters and controllers. Its really sad.

Forum List

Back