What is Trump doing?

What is President Trump doing that is so evil that he deserves such contempt?
He's a moderate.
He has an assertive foreign policy.
He has a good economic policy.
What is he doing that is so evil?
Do you think that the Dems will be able to use hate to get into power?

ok here is some content
If you can't see it with the news telling you about it every single day, I don't know what I could say that would open your eyes. You go ahead with your wilful blindness.

He has given up on protecting Americans during a once in a century pandemic by refuting medical advice and flaunting mitigation efforts.

He has demurred to Putin on issues from bounties on American forces serving overseas to election interference.

He has separated children from their parents to make a political point.

He has insulted private citizens. One never pushes down another in order to boost one's self.

He has deliberately slowed mail delivery to aid his flailing campaign.

What is Trump doing? Profiting from his position as president.

Science?????

It's all politics.

View attachment 405100
It may appear to be "all politics" to an imbecile who sees all things as political.

But most people can understand issues as scientific, moral, ethical, and, yes, apolitical.

Science is apolitical but your and the Democrat party's manipulation of it is totally political. This is a virus. Be a fucking American for once over being a Democrat, stupid bitch
So I should, in order to qualify as American according to your parameters, leave the face mask at home and get close to other people.

Don't advise me through politics to be apolitical.

My God you're stupid. I said don't play partisan politics and point fingers.

That has nothing to do with masks and social distancing.

Where do you get that stupid shit? Wherever it is, keep it there
When Trump hosts super spreader events in the Rose Garden and at his pep rallies, how can blaming and political finger pointing be ignored?

Because statistically, the deaths are in BLUE states run by DEMOCRAT governors. That you are OK with rioting and looting leftists but not OK with Trump rallies because you have TDS isn't an argument.

NY, NJ, Connecticut and Massachusetts are where the deaths are. All deep blue States. You can't lie and spin your way out of that

He's a moderate.

ok here is some content
If you can't see it with the news telling you about it every single day, I don't know what I could say that would open your eyes. You go ahead with your wilful blindness.

I'm getting really worried for you, dad. Despite what my sibs and I are spending, you're just getting deeper and deeper into that TDS coma. Good thing Trump bought all those respirators

1603378874445.png

He's a moderate.

ok here is some content

I'm getting really worried for you, dad. Despite what my sibs and I are spending, you're just getting deeper and deeper into that TDS coma. Good thing Trump bought all those respirators

View attachment 405112
Willful blindness is the worst kind.

He's a moderate.

ok here is some content
It could be that they're so tightly encased in their universe that they really don't know.

Remember, they are specifically instructed not to expose themselves to contrary thought and opinion.

Either way, everything is automatically dismissed & denied with zero honest, critical thinking required.

He's a moderate.

ok here is some content

View attachment 405112

So that raises an interesting question. If your TDS gets so bad you can't breathe on your own, should we connect you to a Trump respirator to save your life? Imagine, a Trump bought respirator saving your life. Would you rather we let you go ahead and die because Trump?

He has given up on protecting Americans during a once in a century pandemic by refuting medical advice and flaunting mitigation efforts.

He has demurred to Putin on issues from bounties on American forces serving overseas to election interference.

He has insulted private citizens. One never pushes down another in order to boost one's self.

What medical advice is Trump ignoring? Be specific and cut the moronic leftist DNC talking points.

If Trump is ignoring the medical community, why are most of the deaths in blue States where Democrat governors are in charge of the Covid response?
The virus is most prevalent today in the Dakotas, Wisconsin, Arizona, Iowa. The virus, in spite of your misinformed opinion, is not attracted by the political ideologies of victims or geography.

Why didn't Trump strongly advocate masks and social distancing? Why is he saying he is cured, that there are effective therapies and the virus "effects virtually no one"?

That most of the deaths have happened in blue States isn't a debatable question, it's a statistical fact. Only a leftist would be so stupid as to call actual data "opinion."

So if the problem is Trump, why are most of the deaths in blue States where the Covid response is run by Democrats? No deflection this time
Because that's where most of the people are. There are more Brooklynites than Wyomingers.

Another lame attempt at deflection.

Florida has more people than NY and just over a third the deaths. Texas is bigger and has about half.

The top death States besides NY are NJ, Massachussetts and Connecticut. No, they are clearly not the largest States.

So back to the question. If the problem is Trump, why are blue States where most of the deaths are where Democrat governors run the Covid response?

Hint, you're just being a lame partisan leftist turning a national and international tragedy into a partisan political hack attack.

You're a shitty American and a crappy human being
Is that your argument after saying Democrat run areas are worse than Republican run areas?

My point is that two can play that game. I advocate not blaming any Americans for a virus. But what's more bizarre about you is that you insist we go there when there is a far better case to be made against Democrats
I blame Trump for abandoning his responsibility and advocating his half assed presumptions over the advice of medical professionals.

So how did Trump get the Democrat governors then to go out and murder all those people? Mind control?
He ignored the best advice he had. He believes that, as he did not suffer from the virus, no one will.

What medical advice is Trump ignoring? Be specific and cut the moronic leftist DNC talking points.

If Trump is ignoring the medical community, why are most of the deaths in blue States where Democrat governors are in charge of the Covid response?
The virus is most prevalent today in the Dakotas, Wisconsin, Arizona, Iowa. The virus, in spite of your misinformed opinion, is not attracted by the political ideologies of victims or geography.

Why didn't Trump strongly advocate masks and social distancing? Why is he saying he is cured, that there are effective therapies and the virus "effects virtually no one"?

That most of the deaths have happened in blue States isn't a debatable question, it's a statistical fact. Only a leftist would be so stupid as to call actual data "opinion."

So if the problem is Trump, why are most of the deaths in blue States where the Covid response is run by Democrats? No deflection this time
Because that's where most of the people are. There are more Brooklynites than Wyomingers.

Florida has more people than NY and just over a third the deaths. Texas is bigger and has about half.

The top death States besides NY are NJ, Massachussetts and Connecticut. No, they are clearly not the largest States.

So back to the question. If the problem is Trump, why are blue States where most of the deaths are where Democrat governors run the Covid response?

Hint, you're just being a lame partisan leftist turning a national and international tragedy into a partisan political hack attack.

Is that your argument after saying Democrat run areas are worse than Republican run areas?

My point is that two can play that game. I advocate not blaming any Americans for a virus. But what's more bizarre about you is that you insist we go there when there is a far better case to be made against Democrats
I blame Trump for abandoning his responsibility and advocating his half assed presumptions over the advice of medical professionals.

View attachment 405111
Well argued, if you are a 14 year old boy.

Science?????

It's all politics.

View attachment 405100
It may appear to be "all politics" to an imbecile who sees all things as political.

But most people can understand issues as scientific, moral, ethical, and, yes, apolitical.

Science is apolitical but your and the Democrat party's manipulation of it is totally political. This is a virus. Be a fucking American for once over being a Democrat, stupid bitch
So I should, in order to qualify as American according to your parameters, leave the face mask at home and get close to other people.

When Trump hosts super spreader events in the Rose Garden and at his pep rallies, how can blaming and political finger pointing be ignored?

Because statistically, the deaths are in BLUE states run by DEMOCRAT governors. That you are OK with rioting and looting leftists but not OK with Trump rallies because you have TDS isn't an argument.

NY, NJ, Connecticut and Massachusetts are where the deaths are. All deep blue States. You can't lie and spin your way out of that
Population density.

Some things make sense once you remove the red trucker ball cap.

So how did Trump get the Democrat governors then to go out and murder all those people? Mind control?
He ignored the best advice he had. He believes that, as he did not suffer from the virus, no one will.

You're full of shit. Trump didn't ignore anything. He also had little say over what the States did.

But since the blue State governors had most of the deaths, what did they do wrong? Why did they have all those deaths, most of the deaths, when they got the same advice?

View attachment 405111

Wise up.

This isn't science....it's simply politics as usual.
Either the Covid is an actual danger to mankind on the order of the Bubonic Plague, or it is simply one more extensive and well designed plot on the order of these: Russia Collusion of 2016, Obstruction of Mueller, Impeachment, Trump’s a racist, 25th amendment, Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, phone call to Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching, one after another lead balloons.
I said they were well designed, if false, and certainly well-populated with every media ally of the Democrats playing along.

Science?????

It's all politics.

View attachment 405100

Population density.

Some things make sense once you remove the red trucker ball cap.

Bull shit, liar.

In Florida, we have Miami, Tampa/St. Pete, Orlando, Jacksonville, many cities.

Texas has Dallas, San Antonio, Houston, Austin.

And yet they did FAR better than all the blue States you mentioned.

You keep demanding that fingers be pointed. Now you're saying "population density" caused the death in blue States because you can't blame a Democrat governor.

So most of the deaths were in blue States, with Democrat governors, with "population density" ....

and ...

you blame Trump.

America hating jackass

You're full of shit. Trump didn't ignore anything. He also had little say over what the States did.

But since the blue State governors had most of the deaths, what did they do wrong? Why did they have all those deaths, most of the deaths, when they got the same advice?
"I take no responsibility at all." Donald Trump.

So governors had to devise a strategy. As if responding to the 9/11 attacks were supposed to be responded to the governor's of New York, Virginia and Pennsylvania.

View attachment 405111

Wise up.

Either the Covid is an actual danger to mankind on the order of the Bubonic Plague, or it is simply one more extensive and well designed plot on the order of these: Russia Collusion of 2016, Obstruction of Mueller, Impeachment, Trump’s a racist, 25th amendment, Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, phone call to Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching, one after another lead balloons.
I said they were well designed, if false, and certainly well-populated with every media ally of the Democrats playing along.
Is that what you would say to people around the world who have suffered and died?

"I take no responsibility at all." Donald Trump.

So governors had to devise a strategy. As if responding to the 9/11 attacks were supposed to be responded to the governor's of New York, Virginia and Pennsylvania.

He didn't take responsibility for what? You don't know, do you?

Your implictation in the quote is a lie, what he said has nothing to do with blue States murdering all those people.

Comparing 9/11 to a virus is as brain dead as it sounds

View attachment 405111

Wise up.

Is that what you would say to people around the world who have suffered and died?

It is perspective and mathematics that you lack. Perhaps that's why you are so easily led.

OK, OK.....stop begging: here's the math you missed out on.

Let's go back to the earliest statements from the Marxist who leads the World Health Organization:

"WHO says coronavirus death rate is 3.4% globally, higher than previously thought”

That's a prediction of some 250 million deaths.

Recent LATimes:

“Our current best estimates tell us that about 10% of the global population may have been infected by this virus,” Ryan said.

The estimate — which would amount to more than 760 million people ..."

Deaths:

Let me do the math for you: a fatality rate of 0.0013 percent.

The Marxist who leads the World Health Organization, 'Dr. Tedros,' said it would be 3.4% of the infected, dead.

2600 times fewer deadly than expected. Twenty six hundred times fewer!!!! Some science, huh?

Now.....why do you suppose there are these huge overestimations? Science?????
Or politics.

Open your eyes.

He's a moderate.

ok here is some content

View attachment 405112

So that raises an interesting question. If your TDS gets so bad you can't breathe on your own, should we connect you to a Trump respirator to save your life? Imagine, a Trump bought respirator saving your life. Would you rather we let you go ahead and die because Trump?
Have you been paying attention at all?

View attachment 405111

Wise up.

It is perspective and mathematics that you lack. Perhaps that's why you are so easily led.

OK, OK.....stop begging: here's the math you missed out on.

Let's go back to the earliest statements from the Marxist who leads the World Health Organization:

"WHO says coronavirus death rate is 3.4% globally, higher than previously thought”

That's a prediction of some 250 million deaths.

Recent LATimes:

“Our current best estimates tell us that about 10% of the global population may have been infected by this virus,” Ryan said.

The estimate — which would amount to more than 760 million people ..."

Deaths:

Let me do the math for you: a fatality rate of 0.0013 percent.

The Marxist who leads the World Health Organization, 'Dr. Tedros,' said it would be 3.4% of the infected, dead.

2600 times fewer deadly than expected. Twenty six hundred times fewer!!!! Some science, huh?

Now.....why do you suppose there are these huge overestimations? Science?????
Or politics.

Open your eyes.
There was a time the best medical practices included bleeding the patient.

Science, unlike politics, learns. Science adapts. Science corrects itself.

Had you paid attention in school, you would easily understand that.

He's a moderate.

ok here is some content

View attachment 405112

Have you been paying attention at all?

Creep said: { }

Science?????

It's all politics.

Does that include YOU???

No, it doesn't.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back