Justice Amy Coney Barrett

approved unanimously.

(Because not one of the Dem sheep had the balls to go against Shephard Schumer edict to not show up)

Will this idiocy also affect the floor vote?

I think you raise a good point I hadn't considered. They might not want to show up as they don't want to vote "no".

If it's a sham wouldn't they do that? They realize she is very competent and he public support her nomination. They can't play politics with this nomination I suppose.

The GOP should paint their no-show as a "no" vote. It would be helpful to their re-elections and Trumps, since most agree with her nomination and the constitutional process to appoint her in this term.

I wish republicans would be equally as political as democrats are, talk about how The healthcare mandate is hurting Americans, how today’s immigration is hurting American families and communities..

Amy Coney Barrett will soon be the hottest justice on the Supreme Court.

approved unanimously.

(Because not one of the Dem sheep had the balls to go against Shephard Schumer edict to not show up)

I think you raise a good point I hadn't considered. They might not want to show up as they don't want to vote "no".

If it's a sham wouldn't they do that? They realize she is very competent and he public support her nomination. They can't play politics with this nomination I suppose. The GOP should paint their no-show as a "no" vote. It would be helpful to their re-elections and Trumps, since most agree with her nomination and the constitutional process to appoint her in this term.

Temporary, these Dem worms will have to go on the record in the full senate vote.

So the politicians now think they can just stay home and not work. Too chicken to vote no they should have their pay docked like any other position would.

approved unanimously.

If it's a sham wouldn't they do that? They realize she is very competent and he public support her nomination. They can't play politics with this nomination I suppose. The GOP should paint their no-show as a "no" vote. It would be helpful to their re-elections and Trumps, since most agree with her nomination and the constitutional process to appoint her in this term.

Temporary, these Dem worms will have to go on the record in the full senate vote.

Will they?

or will they stay in the hallway, possibly just not vote.

approved unanimously.

Shumer said they'd boycott. It's just show.
Isn't that always the case with Chucky, Fancy Nancy, and the Dems?

1603373909740.png

Forum List

Back