What is this Lizzo Thing?

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023
Most of us have now heard of the pop star named Lizzo. I was slow to become enlightened. However, Lizzo-ism was eventually thrust upon me by the foul, heartless media. After studying the Lizzo phenomenon for sometime I am now ready to expose it for what it is.

Lizzo is a grotesquely obese black woman who, I guess, possesses some singing talent? Is she a vocal virtuoso? Is THAT the angle? No. She is just a singer.

Is this some social experiment to condition people to accept larger folks? It can’t be. The bitch has no decency. Instead of covering up all those folds of jiggling flesh 🤮 and allowing people to enjoy her singing notwithstanding he grossness, she actually FEATURES the fat. Her rolls of fat are actually an accompanying performer.

I actually saw Lizzo twerk her ass fat in one video. It was disturbing. Despite the emotionally crippling spectacle of this, her advocates cheer her on for such shenanigans. They make the wild accusation that this is empowering to fat chicks. While I don’t know about any of that, I do know that this bitch is uber gross and I do not ever want to see her on my TV again.

So, what is Lizzo? I will tell you. Lizzo is a freak show. She is the bearded fat lady the carnies keep tied up out back and out of sight of all the decent people. I do not get this in the least. Why would ANYBODY pay money to be grossed out by this fat blob of shit. Even if she was a great singer (she’s not), you cannot get past the ugliness. Why the fuck does she not cover up that gross body while she is singing?!?!?!

So thank you, Lizzo, for making me yearn to live in a Taliban controlled country where you would not be able to expose your fat fucking hideous body to the world.

Lizzo is another product of the Woke Movement. It was as if the Woke Elite were looking around for an obese woman of color to be a pop icon and then they said "Oh there's one!" She is a fairly talented singer but at 34 and well North of 300 pounds she is a danger to herself.

It's fine for big girls to feel better about themselves but being THAT big puts you in the morbidly obese category clearly at risk for heart attack, diabetes, Covid and a host of other problems. She also now has legal problems with her backup dancers suing her. She needs to get it together and lose a hundred pounds.

Forum List

Back