'Burning Man = Total Disaster': 73,000 Attendees "Hunker Down" As Desert Party Transforms Into Muddy Hellhole

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
"Now youse can't leave."

F5CRQdVbgAAMJD-

I thought dirty hippies like mud holes?

LOL.....I bet that they'll brag forever about how they 'experienced' nature at its most tempestuous.

Man, a lot of people are screwed, you can't drive on the playa because of all the rain, only emergency vehicles permitted, and not even trucks are allowed in to clean out the porta a johns. Don't know what they are going to do about food, but no one is coming in, or going out. A lot of people won't be making it back on time to turn in the rental car or catch their flight. More rain in the forecast.

Given the conditions, which include forecast rain Sunday, it appears unlikely anyone will be permitted to drive out soon. Burning Man officials have not provided a comprehensive update on conditions, departure timing or even the multiple art burns scheduled for Saturday and Sunday. Longtime attendees said they can't remember a burn with this much rain.

Earlier, organizers banned vehicle traffic from the roads Friday afternoon and kept the exit gates closed as Saturday morning. Even walking was treacherous as thick, slimy mud clung to shoes and anything else it touched.

Organizers on Friday and Saturday warned attendees to conserve their food and water, indicating the closures could be lengthy. The Burning Man radio station known as BMIR and a social media account have been providing updates to attendees.

Trucks can't get in to empty the port-a-potties. There were reports of Ebola, but I would think that Cholera would be the bigger worry.

Bad reports by those I know who have been to Burning Man in the past. They say it is not what it is billed to be.
One described it as'' Demonic''.

Well. From what I'm seeing there, God seems none too pleased. The videos of the dust devils alone. But then, double rainbows.

Those people are now wandering through human sewage. Raw human sewage. 🤢🤮

Forum List

Back