Kellyanne Conway

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023
I would love to have a conversation with Kellyanne. The first thing I would ask her is how in the world did she ever hook up with Fat George Conway. I have seen photos of him when he was younger. He was never a catch. His conduct during the first Trump administration was shameful and ultimately broke up their marriage. TDS destroyed their family. Fat George could not even be involved in parenting their teenage daughter because he was too busy Tweeting and going on MSNBC and CNN to self-pleasure his TDS. Meanwhile, the daughter went into crisis and almost fucked up her life. Kellyanne had to leave and get home to take care of her daughter because deadbeat George could not get off his TDS crusade.

Of course, after hashing through this hot mess, the second thing I would do is to take out my dick. I actually find her quite attractive. She is a 50 yr old “7.75”. I would console her over Fat George, with my fat rod.

I would love to have a conversation with Kellyanne. The first thing I would ask her is how in the world did she ever hook up with Fat George Conway. I have seen photos of him when he was younger. He was never a catch. His conduct during the first Trump administration was shameful and ultimately broke up their marriage. TDS destroyed their family. Fat George could not even be involved in parenting their teenage daughter because he was too busy Tweeting and going on MSNBC and CNN to self-pleasure his TDS. Meanwhile, the daughter went into crisis and almost fucked up her life. Kellyanne had to leave and get home to take care of her daughter because deadbeat George could not get off his TDS crusade.

Of course, after hashing through this hot mess, the second thing I would do is to take out my dick. I actually find her quite attractive. She is a 50 yr old “7.75”. I would console her over Fat George, with my fat rod.
"Fat" George???. He's slimmed down quite a bit since he left the hag. Good for him.
Never, ever, ever, ever...stick it in crazy..:auiqs.jpg:

The thread title raised suspicions but was found to be only criticism of her husband.

(Cleared for not containing any contend being derogatory toward women.)

Kellyanne took my virtual cherry when I was 13 and she was a little older but not all that much.

Worth mentioning as an attempt to broach the topic of demeaning women from a safe angle.

Will this be the new you now Rod? How big can you make it by telling us as a part of your routine?

She is not a bad-looking 50 y.o., but as a commentator she is a little too slanted for my taste.

I also found it inexplicable that she stayed with him during Trump I. He is a serious low-life. I wonder how hacks like that make a living.

She's a rough 50.

9717db7e018e442c8e96dc42972f0c61.jpeg

Worth mentioning as an attempt to broach the topic of demeaning women from a safe angle.

Will this be the new you now Rod? How big can you make it by telling us as a part of your routine?
^ Donnie is gay for Rod

Let’s cut the shit. What man here would refuse to poke this woman if given the opportunity?

Forum List

Back