What is the real reason LE allows these riots to occur?

Rioters should be arrested. No excuse for rioting.

And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson

You gonna go shoot it up?

And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson

I'm not, no. It's not about me. I'm not going to get pulled over for having an air freshener hanging from my mirror.

Thomas Jefferson
Feel free to drain all of your blood on the tree. What's stopping you?
One day Prog women will get payback. They do already in growing impoverishment areas even with the population voting for more of them in power.

Thomas Jefferson

I'm not, no. It's not about me. I'm not going to get pulled over for having an air freshener hanging from my mirror.

He had a warrant and the officer fired her gun accidentally.

Thomas Jefferson

It's not about me.
C'mon... you're a patriot...aren't you? Just go fertilize the tree. What's stopping you?

Thomas Jefferson

It's not about me.
C'mon... you're a patriot...aren't you? Just go fertilize the tree. What's stopping you?

I answered you.

Thomas Jefferson

It's not about me.
Note that thruout your quote, the plural is used. For myself, I'd rather have other demonstrators or revolutionaries on my side while doing orchard work on that Tree. Pretty silly to just haul out an AR-15 and run around one at a time shooting everyone until killed. That doesn't work! If we want to stop the totalitarianism, we'll have to work with like-minded people.

Thomas Jefferson

It's not about me.
Note that thruout your quote, the plural is used. For myself, I'd rather have other demonstrators or revolutionaries on my side while doing orchard work on that Tree. Pretty silly to just haul out an AR-15 and run around one at a time shooting everyone until killed. That doesn't work! If we want to stop the totalitarianism, we'll have to work with like-minded people.
huh?

Thomas Jefferson

That never happened. You obviously have no real stories so you have to make up absurd ones.

Didnt LE used to try to stop riots? People are destroying provate property. They are committing crimes. Local residents pay taxes to have LE protect and serve the community.

What is the true motivation of allowing these riots to continue?

Buy Large Mansions is using the riots to get mo' money

Thats a good point, CF. They got 'em some fresh digs all high falutin with the white folks now and runnin' short on dough. Time to rev up the riots, get that cash flowing back in.

Thomas Jefferson

he had an expired tag keep up with actual facts.

Bombs, looting, pillaging, theft, arson..........its all nice and peaceful like though. Police shouldn't even show up to their riots. Just let these savages burn themselves to the ground.

I understand that some neighborhoods in some European cities are no-go zones for the cops.

So I guess that eventually certain areas of American cities will also become no-go zones. Cops will be ordered to stay away and ignore what those folks do to one another. In fact, is that now the situation in Chicago?

Bombs, looting, pillaging, theft, arson..........its all nice and peaceful like though. Police shouldn't even show up to their riots. Just let these savages burn themselves to the ground.

I understand that some neighborhoods in some European cities are no-go zones for the cops.

So I guess that eventually certain areas of American cities will also become no-go zones. Cops will be ordered to stay away and ignore what those folks do to one another. In fact, is that now the situation in Chicago?

Its already a de facto premise to stay out of no go areas in big cities. I don't deal with that. I live out in the sticks.

You can't beat people with little to lose.
Naive nonsense
Pknopp gave me a thumbs down for this. Apparently he doesn't think life or liberty are important to blacks.

Racist much?

If I brought up all this woke junk, apologizing, racism, and other assorted fruity crap to my black friends, I'd get slugged in the mouth.
About 10% of my customers are minorities. They think this shit is destroying our culture. But they are educated minorities not the dumbfucks in the streets

Our County Sheriff said that anybody that wanted to peacefully protest could do so and he would protect them. However, it they rioted and looted he was going to come down hard.

Our great Governor has championed some good initiatives to keep the BLM and ANTIFA filth from doing the same destruction in Florida that the Democrats let them get away with elsewhere.

Forum List

Back