What is the real reason LE allows these riots to occur?

Rioters should be arrested. No excuse for rioting.

And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson

You gonna go shoot it up?

I'm not, no. It's not about me. I'm not going to get pulled over for having an air freshener hanging from my mirror.
Nobody got pulled over for having anything on their mirror......His tags were expired.

So quit spreading lies.

Didnt LE used to try to stop riots? People are destroying provate property. They are committing crimes. Local residents pay taxes to have LE protect and serve the community.

What is the true motivation of allowing these riots to continue?

"allow"? Who says LE is allowing riots?

Troops are under a command structure...Quit playing naive.

Didnt LE used to try to stop riots? People are destroying provate property. They are committing crimes. Local residents pay taxes to have LE protect and serve the community.

The mayors tell them to stand down

That is a dumb question seeing all the destruction that the ANTIFA and BLM filth did and were never stopped by the LE of the Democrat controlled shitholes. Massive looting, burning, rioting, murdering and insurrection and the Democrats didn't do much of anything to stop it.

And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson

I'm not, no. It's not about me. I'm not going to get pulled over for having an air freshener hanging from my mirror.
he had an expired tag keep up with actual facts.

He was told he was stopped for having the air freshener. That's not something someone just makes up.

They pull people over for some B.S. reason and then try and find something.

You authoritarians are the problem.

Thomas Jefferson

Nobody got pulled over for having anything on their mirror......His tags were expired.

So quit spreading lies.

I recall being told over and over that no one lied to get the warrant on Breonna Taylor.

Bombs, looting, pillaging, theft, arson..........its all nice and peaceful like though. Police shouldn't even show up to their riots. Just let these savages burn themselves to the ground.

I understand that some neighborhoods in some European cities are no-go zones for the cops.

So I guess that eventually certain areas of American cities will also become no-go zones. Cops will be ordered to stay away and ignore what those folks do to one another. In fact, is that now the situation in Chicago?

Its already a de facto premise to stay out of no go areas in big cities. I don't deal with that. I live out in the sticks.

You are one of the lucky ones! Take care!

Thomas Jefferson

He was told he was stopped for having the air freshener. That's not something someone just makes up.

No, you're lying again. He was pulled over for a traffic violation and had a warrant. Oh, btw, it's illegal to have air fresheners hanging on the rearview mirror in minnesota. If you don't like the law, change it.

Thomas Jefferson

So quit spreading lies.

I recall being told over and over that no one lied to get the warrant on Breonna Taylor.
Non sequitur.

Quit lying.

Thomas Jefferson

Sorry but that is a lie he may have said it but it simply was not true.

Thomas Jefferson

No, you're lying again. He was pulled over for a traffic violation and had a warrant. Oh, btw, it's illegal to have air fresheners hanging on the rearview mirror in minnesota. If you don't like the law, change it.

There is something wrong with anyone that would pass such a law.

Thomas Jefferson

Millions upon millions of people believe that there's something wrong with tyrants who demand that everyone wear entirely ineffective face diapers in public, but you'll spare no opportunity to pimp for that idiocy.

Thomas Jefferson

Millions upon millions of people believe that there's something wrong with tyrants who demand that everyone wear entirely ineffective face diapers in public, but you'll spare no opportunity to pimp for that idiocy.

You will find no where that I've argued that.

Thomas Jefferson
Feel free to drain all of your blood on the tree. What's stopping you?

It's not about me.
C'mon... you're a patriot...aren't you? Just go fertilize the tree. What's stopping you?
Note that thruout your quote, the plural is used. For myself, I'd rather have other demonstrators or revolutionaries on my side while doing orchard work on that Tree. Pretty silly to just haul out an AR-15 and run around one at a time shooting everyone until killed. That doesn't work! If we want to stop the totalitarianism, we'll have to work with like-minded people.
huh?
I guess the Jefferson quotation was by pknopp, and thanks for that.

Sure they are allowing rioting! Rioting CAN be stopped, but they have to shoot to kill, shoot looters, etc. The cost is too high in instability of government. Of course, continual rioting also breaks down civil order and government, just slower than the revolution that so often comes after law enforcement shoots down rioters.

The Mystery of Lawlessness and The Age of Deception The Bible Foretold of is upon us.

There is no explanation but that we are in The End times and the moral and ethical fabric that holds society together is being torn apart by The DemNazi Party and their allies.

Forum List

Back