What Is The Most Destructive Liberal Policy In The US Today?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
42+ Democratic Accomplishments You May Not Know About

I often hear how liberal policies have destroyed America; mainly because liberal policies are intended to harm the bottom 90% of Americans while protecting the top 10% -- but I wanted to get your thoughts on what liberal policies destroyed America the most?

Here is a long list of what I am sure are some of the most well-known and destructive liberal policies in world history.....which one would you like to see ended the most and better still, why haven't these destructive policies been replaced with smarter more effective conservative policies?

And again, when I asked questions about policy, I want to talk about policy -- not how you feel about Obama or Bernie or the people who made fun of you back in high-school...I just want to talk about policies.

By the way, liberal doesn't always mean Democrat, and conservative doesn't always mean Republican....I know this is a hard concept for some of the members here to grasp.

Clayton Anti-Trust Act
Workers Compensation Act
National Labor Relations Act.
Social Security Act
GI Bill of Rights
Civil Rights Act of 1964
Medicare & Medicaid
40hr Work Week & Overtime Pay
Age Discrimination Act of 1967
Creation Of the EPA -- (Just kidding that was Nixon)
Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990
Omnibus Crime Control and Safe Streets Act 1994
Welfare Reform Act (Clinton signed it right?)
Affirmative Action -- (ooops, that's Nixon again)

Family and Medical Leave Act
Earned Income Credit
Ledbetter Fair Pay Act of 2009
Affordable Care Act <<--- (Or as Ben Carson called it, worse thing since slavery)
Credit CARD Act
Consumer Protection Agency
Elimination of tax incentives for companies shipping American jobs overseas, and creation of tax incentives to businesses bringing jobs home --- (Oops that was blocked by conservatives)
Health Care for 9/11 Emergency Responders -- (Oops that was blocked by conservatives)

Last edited:
Obamacare is the worst. It was said to save us $2500 a year, instead it took healthcare away from working Americans. Before Obamacare you paid for healthcare and went to the doctors for free. After Obamacare you pay for healthcare and then pay for treatment up to the $10,000 deductible!! WTF? That's paying twice!
They need to get back to healthcare means no deductible.

I often hear how liberal policies have destroyed America; mainly because liberal policies are intended to harm the bottom 90% of Americans while protecting the top 10% -- but I wanted to get your thoughts on what liberal policies destroyed America the most?

Here is a long list of what I am sure are some of the most well-known and destructive liberal policies in world history.....which one would you like to see ended the most and better still, why haven't these destructive policies been replaced with smarter more effective conservative policies?

And again, when I asked questions about policy, I want to talk about policy -- not how you feel about Obama or Bernie of the people who made fun of you back in high-school...I just want to talk about policies.

By the way, liberal doesn't always mean Democrat, and conservative doesn't always mean Republican....I know this is a hard concept for some of the members here to grasp.

Clayton Anti-Trust Act
Workers Compensation Act
Social Security Act
GI Bill of Rights
Civil Rights Act of 1964
Medicare & Medicaid

Earned Income Credit
Affordable Care Act <<--- (Or as Ben Carson called it, worse thing since slavery)
Credit CARD Act
Elimination of tax incentives for companies shipping American jobs overseas, and creation of tax incentives to businesses bringing jobs home --- (Oops that was blocked by conservatives)
Health Care for 9/11 Emergency Responders -- (Oops that was blocked by conservatives)
/----/ "By the way, liberal doesn't always mean Democrat, and conservative doesn't always mean Republican...."
Thank you Captain Obvious.
upload_2019-5-9_7-53-27.png

And again, when I asked questions about policy, I want to talk about policy -- not how you feel about Obama or Bernie of the people who made fun of you back in high-school...I just want to talk about policies.

Clayton Anti-Trust Act
Workers Compensation Act
Social Security Act
GI Bill of Rights
Civil Rights Act of 1964
Medicare & Medicaid

Earned Income Credit
Credit CARD Act
/----/ "By the way, liberal doesn't always mean Democrat, and conservative doesn't always mean Republican...."
Thank you Captain Obvious.
View attachment 260040
It is not obvious -- especially when you have a talk about the Civil Rights era or Teddy Roosevelt and labor -- then suddenly people have no idea that these terms are not interchangeable...

The LeftLibProgs are not clueless about their economics. They know exactly what Iron Lung Economics do to societies. They wreck them all, every single one, while funneling all wealth to the members of “The Party.” You know, the ones driving their limos in their special lane in the middle of the road; the ones on the private plane far, far overhead that never experience the proctological moment at the airport’s security checkpoint. Gerard Van der Leun

It is not obvious -- especially when you have a talk about the Civil Rights era or Teddy Roosevelt and labor -- then suddenly people have no idea that these terms are not interchangeable...

Which is why you will NEVER see me refer to dimocrap scum as 'liberals'

They are anything but.

New ideas, new ways are not predictable. They will often cause more harm than good.

Like Gump said, Life is like a box of chocolates....... or sumpthin

What gets people in trouble (I know I'm pushing the envelope by referring to dimocrap scum as 'people', but.........) but what gets them in trouble is when they KNOW it won't work, it has failed multiple times causing great harm each time, and they keep pushing it anyway.

That, my children, is what is known as insanity. Just ask Albert.

New ideas are often worth trying. But not when they're proposed by dimocraps. Everything they do is stupid. Because THEY are stupid.

I vote the civil rights act.
It got the ball rolling so groups of minorities could get together and steamroller over an individual's rights.

Which is why you will NEVER see me refer to dimocrap scum as 'liberals'

They are anything but.

New ideas, new ways are not predictable. They will often cause more harm than good.

Like Gump said, Life is like a box of chocolates....... or sumpthin

What gets people in trouble (I know I'm pushing the envelope by referring to dimocrap scum as 'people', but.........) but what gets them in trouble is when they KNOW it won't work, it has failed multiple times causing great harm each time, and they keep pushing it anyway.

That, my children, is what is known as insanity. Just ask Albert.

New ideas are often worth trying. But not when they're proposed by dimocraps. Everything they do is stupid. Because THEY are stupid.
After reading this -- I pretty much knew anything else you said would just be more stupid...

It got the ball rolling so groups of minorities could get together and steamroller over an individual's rights.
So you were ok with individuals rights being DENIED -- as long as those individuals didn't look like you?

By the way, I hope you aren't one of those folks who will later claim on a different post that conservatives passed the Civil Rights legislation

Civil rights act only increased individual rights.
Outlawed discrimination based on race, or religion or national origin. Voter registration made uniform. Ended racial segregation.

And again, when I asked questions about policy, I want to talk about policy -- not how you feel about Obama or Bernie or the people who made fun of you back in high-school...I just want to talk about policies.

Clayton Anti-Trust Act
Workers Compensation Act
Social Security Act
GI Bill of Rights
Civil Rights Act of 1964
Medicare & Medicaid

Earned Income Credit
Credit CARD Act
Sorry to be so dense, but is this a joke thread, bill?

After reading this -- I pretty much knew anything else you said would just be more stupid...

What you're not aware of, possibly because you're stupid, is that much of the legislation blocked or fought by Republicans had so much pork in it at the time that it was dangerous.

That's how dimocrap scum work. They won't put up a straight-forward bill, an up or down bill. They load it with so much bullshit that it's almost impossible for any decent person to support.

And most of the bills you so proudly display as your own, were pushed through by Republicans.

Now let's talk about bills that were pushed through with NO opposition support.

The ACA.

It's a fucking disaster. I know. Trust me. It's an abortion.

Now go take your Community College Sophomore government 101 bullshit to DailyKooks. Where it belongs

Clayton Anti-Trust Act
Workers Compensation Act
Social Security Act
GI Bill of Rights
Civil Rights Act of 1964
Medicare & Medicaid

Earned Income Credit
Credit CARD Act
Sorry to be so dense, but is this a joke thread, bill?
The joke will be in the answers to my question

Obamacare is the worst. It was said to save us $2500 a year, instead it took healthcare away from working Americans. Before Obamacare you paid for healthcare and went to the doctors for free. After Obamacare you pay for healthcare and then pay for treatment up to the $10,000 deductible!! WTF? That's paying twice!
They need to get back to healthcare means no deductible.
You go to the doctor for free after paying an insurance fee? How again is it free?

What you're not aware of, possibly because you're stupid, is that much of the legislation blocked or fought by Republicans had so much pork in it at the time that it was dangerous.

That's how dimocrap scum work. They won't put up a straight-forward bill, an up or down bill. They load it with so much bullshit that it's almost impossible for any decent person to support.

And most of the bills you so proudly display as your own, were pushed through by Republicans.

Now let's talk about bills that were pushed through with NO opposition support.

The ACA.

It's a fucking disaster. I know. Trust me. It's an abortion.

Now go take your Community College Sophomore government 101 bullshit to DailyKooks. Where it belongs
And what you are not aware of -- SPECIFICALLY because you are stupid --- is the second part of my question...

What conservative policies would you replace them with? Or do you think just being against progress is enough? Do you think just maintaining the status quo is enough? If so, you are the establishment you pretend to be against

Civil rights act only increased individual rights.
Outlawed discrimination based on race, or religion or national origin. Voter registration made uniform. Ended racial segregation.
And it was the Republicans that got the voters rights overturned in court. So now there is no voters rights act or law.

Clayton Anti-Trust Act
Workers Compensation Act
Social Security Act
GI Bill of Rights
Civil Rights Act of 1964
Medicare & Medicaid

Earned Income Credit
Credit CARD Act

You are correct. All the shit on that list is either worthless, a disaster, oppressive or just plain downright stupid.

The worst Liberal policy? Big government that robs us of our wealth and liberty.

Forum List

Back