What is the left planning on Nov. 4rth?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Can the NYT endorse a violent revolution?

Isn't that illegal?

th

They never learn.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Can the NYT endorse a violent revolution?

Isn't that illegal?

The video implied a violent revolution, but do you have anything from the ad that advocated violence? More lies by the right?

Berkeley is a pretty mellow place but I'd like to see what happens if Antifa starts pepper spraying New Yorkers.
:popcorn:

Antifa is a communist front group that is using Soros money via his NGOs. The commie snowflakes are barking up the wrong tree and they certainly are not all that smart at planning since November 4th is the start of deer season...at least here in Texas. They are gonna learn some painful lessons about life if they become violent like they have in the past. Their bodies might end up being stacked like cordwood and they will have no one to blame but themselves.

If anything happens, it'll probably just be more of the same crap.

Acting like spoiled brats who are throwing temper tantrums. :cuckoo: :crybaby:

anti_trump_protesters_by_japanesegodzilla1954-db0ac00.png

Last edited:
If I had to guess, I would say there will be a bunch of people dressed up like ninja turtles attacking any little old ladies that they see and occasionally assaulting random garbage cans. And if if any one gets in their face they will run to the safety of the police.

Anyone who has bothered to study recent history, knows the left is naturally violent. When they get control of governments, they can kill millions. So, we should not minimize their abilities at mass murder. They clearly know how to get it done.

Anyone who has bothered to study recent history, knows the left is naturally violent. When they get control of governments, they can kill millions. So, we should not minimize their abilities at mass murder. They clearly know how to get it done.

Not sure how long they'd last in a stand up fight.

pwVRwM5.jpg

Forum List

Back