What is the difference between Obama asking a favor and this???

you seem very confused.

If Trump is asking the Ukrainian government to help our government root out corruption then Trump should use the DOJ, that is what they are there for. And doing so is well within his right and power to do so.

But, if Trump the President asked the Ukrainian government to help him find dirt on a political opponent then there is a problem, as he should not be using his power as the POTUS to do that. By asking the Ukrainian government to go through his personal lawyer he was no longer asking them to help our government root out corruption, as his personal lawyer is not part of our government.

I guess we’ll never know, because shitt is doing everything behind closed door. Because he has less than nothing, and less than the fake Russia collusion. You never had any problems with oboe spying on Donnie. It really wasn’t asking for help, if the story broke in 2015. It’s common knowledge. Anyone the president deems appropriate to advice him, is within his power and right and none of your business. It’s unfortunate that this bothers you so much. I’m voting for Don again. You can go with whatever loser Nancy tells you to vote for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This way other witnesses do not know what has been said before they go in. that is shiffs explanation. I wish it was on TV it would be good TV and would help in breaking brainwashed functional morons like you out of your fugue state.

We saw the results of shitts Russia probe investigation. But dims and snowflakes like you, enjoy being probed. I’ll wait for tv show, while you wait for a candidate that’s not mentally challenged. Hopefully hilly won’t beat him again. [emoji23]

And what were the results of his Russian investigation on your planet? You mean Muellers testimony? what a GOP douche.

Nothing. Fifty plus mil, the best legal and investigative minds in the country, and they turned up nothing. Because there was nothing to turn up. Shitt, shit the bed on that one, and the shit keeps on flowing down hill. He buried Don, the same way hilly beat him [emoji1787] in the 2016 election.

Well he did mention that the Russians basically stole the election for Trump, and the Trump campaign met with Russians over a hundred times without taking notes and denied it. Goes along nicely with this other mobbed-up stuff.

I guess we’ll never know, because shitt is doing everything behind closed door. Because he has less than nothing, and less than the fake Russia collusion. You never had any problems with oboe spying on Donnie. It really wasn’t asking for help, if the story broke in 2015. It’s common knowledge. Anyone the president deems appropriate to advice him, is within his power and right and none of your business. It’s unfortunate that this bothers you so much. I’m voting for Don again. You can go with whatever loser Nancy tells you to vote for.

This way other witnesses do not know what has been said before they go in. that is shiffs explanation. I wish it was on TV it would be good TV and would help in breaking brainwashed functional morons like you out of your fugue state.

We saw the results of shitts Russia probe investigation. But dims and snowflakes like you, enjoy being probed. I’ll wait for tv show, while you wait for a candidate that’s not mentally challenged. Hopefully hilly won’t beat him again. [emoji23]

And what were the results of his Russian investigation on your planet? You mean Muellers testimony? what a GOP douche.

Nothing. Fifty plus mil, the best legal and investigative minds in the country, and they turned up nothing. Because there was nothing to turn up. Shitt, shit the bed on that one, and the shit keeps on flowing down hill. He buried Don, the same way hilly beat him [emoji1787] in the 2016 election.

Well he did mention that the Russians basically stole the election for Trump, and the Trump campaign met with Russians over a hundred times without taking notes and denied it. Goes along nicely with this other mobbed-up stuff.

Mentioned yes, proved nothing. Did I mention that the moon is made of green cheese [emoji893]? Really, go check. How exactly did the Russians basically steal the election for Donnie again? Specifically?

In truth I did not believe in the obstruction which was always Trump telling someone to fire someone he could not fire and they would just ignore him LOL. But you can be impeached for being mobbed up and incompetent.

Mentioned yes, proved nothing. Did I mention that the moon is made of green cheese [emoji893]? Really, go check. How exactly did the Russians basically steal the election for Donnie again? Specifically?

Did you hear anything about emails LOL? Hacked by the Russians as everyone agrees. Except for ridiculous stoops like you.

In truth I did not believe in the obstruction which was always Trump telling someone to fire someone he could not fire and they would just ignore him LOL. But you can be impeached for being mobbed up and incompetent.

So by your definition, polosi will soon be impeached.

Did you hear anything about emails LOL? Hacked by the Russians as everyone agrees. Except for ridiculous stoops like you.

I did indeed. Hillary should be brought to justice for those.

Today the below organization makes this statement regarding Trump's call to Zelenskiy as

Anatomy of the phone call now imperiling Trump’s presidency

Judging from the content of the Trump-Zelenskiy call, Trump was not reading talking points,” McFaul said. “No one on our team ever would have prepared a call package prompting Obama to ask for a personal favor that would help him win reelection. I also doubt that Trump’s NSC staff would have written or cleared such a talking point for their boss.”

Anatomy of the phone call now imperiling Trump's presidency

So folks tell me what the difference is other than the MSM bias protected Obama and the MSM bias hates
Trump?

What "crimes" has Trump committed?
Seriously. What exact criminal action has Trump done to merit impeachment?
What is the difference between Trump and Obama as this video of Obama illustrates?
Obama is asking for a favor... in exchange with Putin doing Obama a favor.
Trump never offered a favor in exchange for Ukraine digging up dirt.
And by the way... the Treaty of 1999 signed by Clinton and Biden as senator OKs the asking Ukraine for help in Biden's son's criminal behaviors.

Obama asks Medvedev THIS QUID PRO QUO for Obama's re-election...
President Obama: On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it's important for him to give me space. (QUID...give me space...)
President Obama: "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility."
President Obama: On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it's important for him to give me space. (QUID...give me space...)
President Obama: This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.
(QUO...Obama has more flexibility...)
President Medvedev: I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir.

WHAT THEN is the difference?
Trump asked a favor BUT never promised "MORE FLEXIBILITY"!!!

Trump is a Republican....Obama's a Democrat......that's the primary difference in perceptions.
Everything Obama did can be explained away by liars in the media and other Democrats....whereas Trump can do nothing wrong yet still get wild accusations thrown at him daily.

Last edited:
you seem very confused.

If Trump is asking the Ukrainian government to help our government root out corruption then Trump should use the DOJ, that is what they are there for. And doing so is well within his right and power to do so.

But, if Trump the President asked the Ukrainian government to help him find dirt on a political opponent then there is a problem, as he should not be using his power as the POTUS to do that. By asking the Ukrainian government to go through his personal lawyer he was no longer asking them to help our government root out corruption, as his personal lawyer is not part of our government.

Let;s see... currently on for the next few presidential elections.. chosen by states by electoral college.
Trump spent just half of Hillary $$ expenditure and nearly nothing in Calif/NY as being marketing savvy that was a waste of money for Trump.
That was one of many reasons Trump won the 279 electoral votes compared to Hillary's 228.

Now to me a layman it appears Hillary/Democrats seemingly were unaware of the differences and while Trump went to states that Hillary ignored...he won the most
electoral votes. The only two MAJOR population states Calif/NY he ignored as he being marketing savvy knew it was a waste of money.

To me that just made common sense...again something Hillary/Demos seemed to lack!

Let;s see... currently on for the next few presidential elections.. chosen by states by electoral college.
Trump spent just half of Hillary $$ expenditure and nearly nothing in Calif/NY as being marketing savvy that was a waste of money for Trump.
That was one of many reasons Trump won the 279 electoral votes compared to Hillary's 228.

Now to me a layman it appears Hillary/Democrats seemingly were unaware of the differences and while Trump went to states that Hillary ignored...he won the most
electoral votes. The only two MAJOR population states Calif/NY he ignored as he being marketing savvy knew it was a waste of money.

To me that just made common sense...again something Hillary/Demos seemed to lack!
Without Russian hacking of irrelevant DNC emails and big mouth James Comey breaking all protocol, she would have won
easily. Not to mention 25 years of phony scandals about her on the GOP garbage propaganda machine.....

Without Russian hacking of irrelevant DNC emails and big mouth James Comey breaking all protocol, she would have won
easily. Not to mention 25 years of phony scandals about her on the GOP garbage propaganda machine.....

Shoulda Woulda Coulda....but didn't, what a shock.

It is definitely past time to stop ignoring your brainwash, super duper. Everything you know is wrong.

And back to the topic at hand.

Trump was asking for a PERSONAL favor to help get himself re-elected

Obama was asking for a favor in the national interest

It is definitely past time to stop ignoring your brainwash, super duper. Everything you know is wrong.

I see, so apparently it's only acceptable to ignore your brainwash...dumbass.

I don't have a brainwash. I have a world of journalists and law enforcement who think you are nuts. Outside your tiny bubble of fox noise Rush Limbaugh and idiotic websites in the United States only, intelligent people around the world know you are totally misinformed, brainwashed functional moron. Hillary is not a criminal the rich pay the same percentage as everyone else the first time ever anywhere and it is a disaster for the middle class and the country. Trump is a mobbed-up con man fraud scumbag and you are totally misinformed. All he had to do to take over your greedy idiot Rich GOP was parrot the garbage propaganda you believe, brainwashed functional moron.

I don't have a brainwash. I have a world of journalists and law enforcement who think you are nuts. Outside your tiny bubble of fox noise Rush Limbaugh and idiotic websites in the United States only, intelligent people around the world know you are totally misinformed, brainwashed functional moron. Hillary is not a criminal the rich pay the same percentage as everyone else the first time ever anywhere and it is a disaster for the middle class and the country. Trump is a mobbed-up con man fraud scumbag and you are totally misinformed. All he had to do to take over your greedy idiot Rich GOP was parrot the garbage propaganda you believe, brainwashed functional moron.

I see...so which third world shithole do you live in?

I see...so which third world shithole do you live in?
Near Buffalo. Ever heard of the BBC France 24 the hindustani x etc etc etc. Every modern country has journalists who agree with our journalists that your propagandists and you are a disgrace and you are totally misinformed. Stop comparing us to third world shitholes like Venezuela by the way.

And back to the topic at hand.

Trump was asking for a PERSONAL favor to help get himself re-elected

Obama was asking for a favor in the national interest

NO Obama wanted Putin to give him space (quid....) so Obama could have more "flexibility" to respond to Putin..(pro quo).
So by cooperating on various fronts by Putin for Obama...(give him space...) and Obama getting re-elected would have more have more flexibility to give Putin more opportunities.
No way any logical person would see this as "Quid Pro Quo"!!!

Hilly is garbage. What exactly does mobbed up mean? His family fortune didn’t come from bootleggers like another famous political family, that used the mob to get into office then turned on them. We all know how that worked out. But continue to honor your dim party, by throwing out more bullshit that you can’t back up. Everyone is a functional brainwashed moron, that doesn’t agree with you, huh? That would be the majority of Americans in the United States. That’s what makes you a disgruntled loser, and puts Don in your head 24/7. Not just you though, the rest of the losers in your party that can’t get over losing in 2016. That’s why Don is going to win again in 2020. Your like a fan who’s team lost the super bowl, and wants to make pretend they didn’t. You just don’t live in reality.

Today the below organization makes this statement regarding Trump's call to Zelenskiy as

Anatomy of the phone call now imperiling Trump’s presidency

Judging from the content of the Trump-Zelenskiy call, Trump was not reading talking points,” McFaul said. “No one on our team ever would have prepared a call package prompting Obama to ask for a personal favor that would help him win reelection. I also doubt that Trump’s NSC staff would have written or cleared such a talking point for their boss.”

Anatomy of the phone call now imperiling Trump's presidency

So folks tell me what the difference is other than the MSM bias protected Obama and the MSM bias hates
Trump?

What "crimes" has Trump committed?
Seriously. What exact criminal action has Trump done to merit impeachment?
What is the difference between Trump and Obama as this video of Obama illustrates?
Obama is asking for a favor... in exchange with Putin doing Obama a favor.
Trump never offered a favor in exchange for Ukraine digging up dirt.
And by the way... the Treaty of 1999 signed by Clinton and Biden as senator OKs the asking Ukraine for help in Biden's son's criminal behaviors.

Obama asks Medvedev THIS QUID PRO QUO for Obama's re-election...
President Obama: "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility."
President Obama: This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.
(QUO...Obama has more flexibility...)
President Medvedev: I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir.

WHAT THEN is the difference?
Trump asked a favor BUT never promised "MORE FLEXIBILITY"!!!

wow dummy, you seriously don’t get the VAST difference?

Obama is not asking Russians for political contributions, he is telling them that he can work on some foreign policy issues after the election.

Trump on the other hand was leveraging American foreign policy to solicit political favors from Ukraine.

Political correctness has made you fucking retarded

Forum List

Back