Even Tucker Carlson condemns Trumps Ukrainian phone call

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Trumpers would have worked for the mob and thought they're doing gods work. Don't ever expect them to turn on their snake monster.

Only 17 percent of Americans think the call was appropriate
How can Republicans defend it?

Also from the article.
While chastising Trump for the call, however, Carlson and Patel stated that it's "hard to argue" that the president's mistake was "an impeachable offense." They point to the Justice Department not considering Trump to have broken any laws.

How many USMB conservatives think the call was appropriate?

‘No way to spin this as a good idea’: Tucker Carlson says Trump wrong to ask Ukraine president to investigate Bidens

Donald Trump should not have been on the phone with a foreign head of state encouraging another country to investigate his political opponent, Joe Biden," the pair said in the Wednesday article published by the Daily Caller. "Some Republicans are trying, but there’s no way to spin this as a good idea."

Appropriate or legal?

Was it appropriate?

No and that is my opinion.

Was it illegal?

Let see what the Democrat House says and if the GOP Seante agree and if not then it was not illegal enough to impeach and convict and remove...

personally I don’t feel there was anything inappropriate about the call, but if others feel differently that’s fine. What rational people can agree upon was there was no illegal action by Trump during the call. I think the spinning of what was actually said is a travesty

How many USMB conservatives think the call was appropriate?

‘No way to spin this as a good idea’: Tucker Carlson says Trump wrong to ask Ukraine president to investigate Bidens

Donald Trump should not have been on the phone with a foreign head of state encouraging another country to investigate his political opponent, Joe Biden," the pair said in the Wednesday article published by the Daily Caller. "Some Republicans are trying, but there’s no way to spin this as a good idea."
I would like you to do me a favor

Also from the article.
While chastising Trump for the call, however, Carlson and Patel stated that it's "hard to argue" that the president's mistake was "an impeachable offense." They point to the Justice Department not considering Trump to have broken any laws.
Yea....for some reason, Bill Barr is like that

personally I don’t feel there was anything inappropriate about the call, but if others feel differently that’s fine. What rational people can agree upon was there was no illegal action by Trump during the call. I think the spinning of what was actually said is a travesty

Illegal?
Is an abuse of power illegal or just a reason to take that power away from you?

you like Tucker now?
I thought he was cuter when he wore bow ties

tucker_carlson_gc.jpg

Trumpers would have worked for the mob and thought they're doing gods work. Don't ever expect them to turn on their snake monster.
If Trump is removed, you will see what you wrought. We are a weak people as compared to the past. God's work? The world is competition. The real truth. And we are falling behind in that. We are living off of our past. Somehow you think it is you. It isn't. And we are destroying people along the way. Destroying people not over facts, but over egos and perceptions with power fiefdoms out of control. And many destroyed have better resumes then many in the fiefdoms. Those ph uked over are not forgetting. It its not just in your interests. Ineptitude, incompetence, arrogance, sadism, corruption and fascism is the doctrine of lcso/lci. Andso many more around this nation. They certainly lied low when BLM asserted themselves. Honor, integrity and character based on protecting fiefdoms while messing with individuals is tyranny. And justice will be served one day. If not with them, then their children. For they care not for yours no matter how much they cry. From Beach Nut Baby Food to Boomhauer. An experience for the ages. A story among stories.

Also from the article.

Yes. Of course. Bill Barr summarized, that sending a private individual to meet with two associates tied to a Russian mob boss, arrested trying to leave the country with one way tickets to Vienna, where the private individual was scheduled to go in one week, coincidentally, where the Russian mob boss is currently held up, to the Ukraine to deliver a private message from the President, if they wanted that military aid already appropriated by Congress, then they need to reciprocate by inventing a scandal on the Presidents political rival in the upcoming election, that this could not possibly rise to the level of violating any laws.

No really.

Illegal?
Is an abuse of power illegal or just a reason to take that power away from you?

what abuse of power? Man, I wish we had some transcripts of phone calls of Obama talking to heads of states.

this is just another partisan which hunt.

Also from the article.
Yea....for some reason, Bill Barr is like that
Yea some people actually look at the law and leave their personal feelings and politics out of it.

Also from the article.

Yes. Of course. Bill Barr summarized, that sending a private individual to meet with two associates tied to a Russian mob boss, arrested trying to leave the country with one way tickets to Vienna, where the private individual was scheduled to go in one week, coincidentally, where the Russian mob boss is currently held up, to the Ukraine to deliver a private message from the President, if they wanted that military aid already appropriated by Congress, then they need to reciprocate by inventing a scandal on the Presidents political rival in the upcoming election, that this could not possibly rise to the level of violating any laws.

No really.
Great parroting of far left talking points Polly is very impressed.

153546296-items-dangerous-pet-birds.jpg

Forum List

Back