What is the difference between "Absentee voting" and "Junk Mail-in voting"

And yet, the Republican States clearly state that there is almost zero problems with mail-in voting. Even Rump says that Republican States are clean. Of course, I expect an EO anytime from Rump where he tries to make it legal for all Rump Supporters to be able to use Mail-in Voting while all others cannot.

YOU just don't get the distinction between "Absentee Voting" and "JUNK Mail Voting" do you?
OK I'm a patient person.

There are two kinds of mail balloting systems: universal vote by mail and absentee balloting.
In 2016, nearly one-quarter of U.S. votes were cast by mail. “vote by mail” in which states mail ballots to all voters.

NOW does that make sense??

In states that allow absentee mail balloting,
the voter writes, calls, or goes online to request an absentee ballot from their local election authority.

BUT in states like Nevada, etc., they are mailing ballots directly without verification of the recipient's address! Meaning any one
can return the ballot who receives it...even if it is the addressee!

You evidently OPEN all your junk mail and never throw any of it away. Nothing prevents a political operative be it GOP or Democrat, (most likely Democrat as they are prone to ignore the law...see riots) from going through trash baskets to "harvest" ballots!

Montana...In 2018, voters approved a limit of 6 ballots per ballot collector.
California changed its rules before the 2018 midterm elections to allow persons other than family members to collect and submit ballots.
Ballot collection - Wikipedia

Your definition of Junk Voting applies to the Mail-in Voting in Colorado except for the negatives. It works well here because we make it work. There has only been 3 recorded Mail-in Voter fraud cases and all 3 were done by Republicans for the 2018 election. And one of those was done by the State Republican Party Chairman who has lost his right to vote now. Does that mean that all Republicans will cheat? No. But those three thought they could get away with it. Guess again. Out of millions, only 3. I would venture to say that's about on par with the fraud in in person voting.

And it didn't take them weeks to figure out the winners either. Most mail-in voters voted early and were already counted days before the cutoff date. There is no reason to wait until the last minute to turn or mail your mail-in votes. So far, every nightmare claim you make is just BS.

So the following cases are BS? Not only that but you provided NO LINKS to your personal subjective, unsubstantiated statements!
So how can anyone believe your comments? They are all just YOUR personal observation! NOT at all logical but hyperbolic bullcrap!
READ the facts below!!!
Five cases from the South Sound are among more than 70 instances of suspected voter fraud that Washington state officials are forwarding to county prosecutors.
After a study of Washington’s voter rolls, state officials identified 74 cases of possible voter fraud in the 2016 general election, according to a news release sent Friday by the Office of the Secretary of State, Washington’s lead elections agency.
https://www.theolympian.com/news/local/article173609901.html#storylink=cpy

Okay, let's use your own cite.

70 case of "Suspected" voter fraud. Yet 5 were found to be true. Out of how many million votes? Does this have any real effect on the outcome of the elections? In 2013, we had 3 confirmed for mail-in but we also had a 197 from a County Clerk that didn't bother to pick up a precincts voting box in 2018 which was discovered in 2019. Now, which one had the most effect on the elections for 2018? Neither one. When you look at the 129 in a county with over 100K of recorded votes then it will have zero affect as well. But that wasn't through Fraud, that was through negligence. It might have been through fraud but it could not be proven so we call it Negligence.

So for those of you that STILL don't understand the MAJOR difference between "Absentee" voting and "Junk Mail-in Voting" process think of it this way:

Below are the actual regulations regarding Absentee voting in Florida.

First you have to request to vote Absentee and comply with these requirements:

Request a Vote-by-Mail Ballot

• Requests for vote-by-mail ballots must be received in your local Supervisor of Elections office no later than 5:00 pm on the 10th day before an election.
  • Contact your local Supervisor of Elections to request a vote-by-mail ballot.
  • You may request a vote-by-mail ballot in person, by mail, email, fax or by phone.
  • Only the voter or a designated member or his or her immediate family or legal guardian can request a vote-by-mail ballot for the voter.
  • Immediate family means the designee’s spouse, parent, child, grandparent or sibling of the designee or of the designee’s spouse.
  • As a voter requesting a vote-by-mail ballot you must provide your:
    • name
    • address
    • date of birth
    • signature (written requests only)
    • If an immediate family member or legal guardian is requesting a vote-by-mail ballot for you, that person must provide above information about the voter as well as the following:
      • Requester's name
      • Requester's address
      • Requester's driver's license number (if available)
      • Requester's relationship to voter
      • Requester's signature (written requests only)
      • Now once you have qualified for an Absentee vote:
The Voting a Mail Ballot Procedures
  • Your marked ballot must be mailed or delivered in person, reaching the Supervisor of Elections’ office not later than 7:00 pm on the day of the election.
  • Do not return your voted mail ballot to a polling place.*
  • You may designate someone to pick up your vote-by-mail ballot on Election Day or 9 days before Election Day.
  • The designee may only pick up 2 vote-by-mail ballots per election, other than his or her own ballot or ballots for members of his or her immediate family.
  • Designees must have written authorization from the voter, present a picture I.D. and sign an affidavit.
  • Candidates may pick up vote-by-mail ballots only for members of their immediate family.
  • If you decide to go to the polls to vote instead of voting by mail, you should bring the vote-by-mail ballot (marked or not) with you so that it can be cancelled at the polls.
  • If you come to the polls without the vote-by-mail ballot, you can vote a regular ballot if the Supervisor of Elections' office can confirm that it has not received the vote-by-mail ballot. If it is confirmed that the Supervisor of Elections office has received the vote-by-mail ballot or it cannot be determined, you cannot vote a regular ballot at the polls.
  • However, if you believe that you have not already voted, you will be allowed to vote a provisional ballot.
  • A vote-by-mail ballot can be dropped off at designated secure drop boxes located at early voting sites during the election.
  • Please contact your local Supervisor of Elections or refer to their website for the locations of all the vote-by-mail ballot secure drop boxes in your county.

NOW how the "Junk Mail-in Voting " works.
  • All registered voters get a ballot mailed to the address originally registered.
  • Regardless if they live at that address.
  • Meaning anyone can get the ballot and can sign the ballot and return.
  • (By the way I received a ballot at my address... put it back into outgoing mail box.)
State of Nevada is going to mail 100% of their voting roles ballots. No verification of addresses, recipients , nothing. Just a mass mailing. Junk mail.

Now how "JUNK Mail-in Voting" has worked already.

What Happened in New York’s Primary Could Happen to You in November
When Jada Yuan of the Washington Post tried to figure out what happened, she found two major problems:
  • the length of time it’s taking to count the votes, and the
  • high number of votes that are getting thrown out.
In the 12th District, 19 to 28 percent of ballots were invalidated, according to the preliminary numbers.

Compare that with 1.8 and 3 percent for Wisconsin and Georgia, respectively, which also held disastrous elections during the pandemic.

Do you people in favor of "JUNK MAIL-In Voting" understand the massive problems that will come from this?

I have news for you we only have mail in, no absentee in Florida. So what's the difference? No

I also receive a mail in every election since I checked I wanted mail in and I have not gone into the election site to request a ballot for years, yep they come whether I'm living here or not. So I guess you can put us into that June Mail. Oh, I'm in Florida.
I lived in FL for 25 years and voted Absentee from 2004 - 2018 so I know the difference.
AGAIN... NV, NY, et.al. that are using "MAIL-in" are using Junk mail techniques... i.e. they have the addresses of previous voters and mailing to those
addresses. But the problem with "JUNK-Mail-in" is like "JUNK Mail" you have hundreds of thousands of addresses of which in the case of NY primary,

The first large-scale test of mail-in voting in the pandemic has left one in five New Yorkers with their votes tossed out.
More than a month after New York’s June 23 primary elections, state election officials are still counting votes. In some legislative districts, they haven’t even started counting absentee votes.
In the best-case scenario, election officials hope to declare winners by the first Tuesday in August—six weeks after Election Day.
It might take a lot longer than that. Election officials in New York City have already invalidated upwards of 100,000 absentee ballots—about one of every five that were mailed in from the five boroughs. And furious candidates are already filing lawsuits charging discrimination and disenfranchisement.

Between 2012 and 2018, 28.3 million mail-in ballots remain unaccounted for, according to data from the federal Election Assistance Commission. The missing ballots amount to nearly one in five of all absentee ballots and ballots mailed to voters residing in states that do elections exclusively by mail.
!

So while registered voters requesting ABSENTEE ballots are not as risky as the "JUNK Mail-IN" voting procedure, there are still risks as the above points out!

NY has counted the votes. The only question is whether ballots that were thrown out shou;ld be counted.
Don't believe you.
So for those of you that STILL don't understand the MAJOR difference between "Absentee" voting and "Junk Mail-in Voting" process think of it this way:

• Requests for vote-by-mail ballots must be received in your local Supervisor of Elections office no later than 5:00 pm on the 10th day before an election.
  • You may request a vote-by-mail ballot in person, by mail, email, fax or by phone.
  • Only the voter or a designated member or his or her immediate family or legal guardian can request a vote-by-mail ballot for the voter.
  • Immediate family means the designee’s spouse, parent, child, grandparent or sibling of the designee or of the designee’s spouse.
    • name
    • address
    • date of birth
    • If an immediate family member or legal guardian is requesting a vote-by-mail ballot for you, that person must provide above information about the voter as well as the following:
      • Requester's name
      • Requester's address
  • Your marked ballot must be mailed or delivered in person, reaching the Supervisor of Elections’ office not later than 7:00 pm on the day of the election.
  • You may designate someone to pick up your vote-by-mail ballot on Election Day or 9 days before Election Day.
  • The designee may only pick up 2 vote-by-mail ballots per election, other than his or her own ballot or ballots for members of his or her immediate family.
  • Designees must have written authorization from the voter, present a picture I.D. and sign an affidavit.
  • Candidates may pick up vote-by-mail ballots only for members of their immediate family.
  • If you decide to go to the polls to vote instead of voting by mail, you should bring the vote-by-mail ballot (marked or not) with you so that it can be cancelled at the polls.
  • If you come to the polls without the vote-by-mail ballot, you can vote a regular ballot if the Supervisor of Elections' office can confirm that it has not received the vote-by-mail ballot. If it is confirmed that the Supervisor of Elections office has received the vote-by-mail ballot or it cannot be determined, you cannot vote a regular ballot at the polls.
  • However, if you believe that you have not already voted, you will be allowed to vote a provisional ballot.
  • A vote-by-mail ballot can be dropped off at designated secure drop boxes located at early voting sites during the election.
  • Please contact your local Supervisor of Elections or refer to their website for the locations of all the vote-by-mail ballot secure drop boxes in your county.

• All registered voters get a ballot mailed to the address originally registered.
  • (By the way I received a ballot at my address... put it back into outgoing mail box.)
State of Nevada is going to mail 100% of their voting roles ballots. No verification of addresses, recipients , nothing. Just a mass mailing. Junk mail.

When Jada Yuan of the Washington Post tried to figure out what happened, she found two major problems:
In the 12th District, 19 to 28 percent of ballots were invalidated, according to the preliminary numbers.

Compare that with 1.8 and 3 percent for Wisconsin and Georgia, respectively, which also held disastrous elections during the pandemic.

Do you people in favor of "JUNK MAIL-In Voting" understand the massive problems that will come from this?

You have no clue what you are talking about as usual. You assume that the state of Nevada has no checks to keep people from voting frauduantly. I am sure that the state has been dointg absentee ballots for a long time.

The bottom line is that mail in voting has to start somewhere. The only JUNK MAIL is your post. It is so off-base.

FACTS because YOU provided NONE! How can anyone believe your personal, unsubstantiated opinion?

FACTS!

Nevada Governor Signs Universal Mail-In Voting Law

Democratic Nevada Gov. Steve Sisolak on Monday signed a bill that will have each registered voter in the state receive a ballot in the mail for November's election instead of having to request one, a move President Donald Trump says he will contest in the courts.
Critics of universal mail-in voting say it can lead to fraud via "ballot harvesting," the practice by which campaign or party operatives collect large numbers of ballots and submit them. The belief is many of the ballots are from those who would not use them and the operatives vote instead.

You say that the state of Nevada has never done absentee balloting before? Where is your proof? Your opinion is the one that is unsubstantiated. Point out where massive fraud has occured in mail in balloting.

Several states send ballots to every registered voter. Donald Trump doesn't have a leg to stand on. If his suit were upheld then it would benefit Democrats more than Republicans.

Critics can talk but they have no evidence. You have none either except your opinion.

YOU are lying when YOU wrote:"Nevada has never done absentee balloting"
Please provide as I have LINKS where I said the above.
YOU are also LYING when you wrote:"You have none either except your opinion."
Once again... PLEASE prove that the following is MY opinion!

Hundreds of Michigan Residents Turn Over Unsolicited Ballot Applications Sent to Dead, Noncitizen, Underage ‘Voters’
BARR: "Well, it absolutely opens the floodgates to fraud. Those things are delivered into mailboxes. They can be taken out.
There’s questions about whether or not it even denies a secret ballot, because a lot of the states have you signing the outside of the envelope. So, the person who opens — person who opens the envelope will know how people voted.
There’s no — right now, a foreign country could print up tens of thousands of counterfeit ballots, and be very hard for us to detect which was the right and which was the wrong ballot."

California Governor Gavin Newsom signed a bill Thursday to require county officials to mail a ballot to every registered voter for the November election, cementing into law the Democratic governor's earlier order to mail out ballots statewide in response to the coronavirus outbreak.

NOW I'm going to shout because it doesn't seem to do any good communicating like normal person to you!

ABSENTEE VOTING MEANS YOU'VE ASKED FOR A BALLOT AFTER REGISTERING AS I'VE POINTED OUT FLORIDA REQUIRES, AS DO MANY STATES WHERE ABSENTEE VOTING IS DONE.

YOU GET (AS I HAVE FOR DOZENS OF YEARS IN FL), A BALLOT.
YOU COMPLETE THE BALLOT.
SIGN THE BALLOT THAT YOU ARE THE RIGHT PERSON AND MAIL.

BUT "JUNK MAIL VOTING" IS WHAT CALIFORNIA AND OTHER STATES ARE DOING... MAILING TO ANY ADDRESS, A BALLOT!
SO IF THE BALLOT GOES TO A VOTER WHO NO LONGER LIVES THERE...NO PROBLEM.
THE PERSON WHO OPENS THE BALLOT CAN FORGE THE SIGNATURE AND VOTE!

"
JUNK MAIL VOTING"

You are the one who acts like Nevada has never done absentee ballots before. Clearly they have and they have procedures in place for detecting fraudulent ballots. You have to prove what you are saying. Provide a link to a mail in election where massive fraud occured. Until it happens it is your opinion.

I guess I have to shout.

This is the same as absentee voting and even Florida calls it main-in rather than absentee. SEVERAL STATES SEND BALLOTS TO EVERY REGISTERED VOTER. YOU DON'T GET TO REDEFINE THINGS JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE CARRYING TRUMP'S WATER.

THESE STATES ARE MAILING THE BALLOTS TO REGISTERED VOTERS TO THE ADDRESS ON FILE. THE PERSON HAS TO KNOW WHAT THE SIGNATURE LOOKS LIKE TO FORGE IT. YOU ASSUME THAT STATES HAVE NO STANDARDS IN PLACE TO CATCH THIS. THAT IS FORGERY WHICH IS A CRIME. IS ANYONE GOING TO RISK A FELONY FOR A ELECTION?

You wrote.."You are the one who acts like Nevada has never done absentee ballots before."
You are a f...king lIAR! I never said they had not done ABSENTEE voting dummy!
The difference which you still haven't comprehended is that Nevada is mailing "UNSOLICITED..(meaning not requested to you dummy)
ballots!
Nevada Gov. Steve Sisolak signed legislation Monday to mail all of the state's active voters ballots ahead of the November election, a move being criticized by President Donald Trump, who promised a lawsuit to block the action.

Does your simple mind understand the very very gross distinction?
Absentee means I (as I have done for dozens of years in Florida) get a ballot AFTER I requested it! I signed the request and I received
the ballot which I signed again... matching my signature of the request to the ballot!]
IN NEVADA dummy... they are MAILING BALLOTS read above??? MAILING Ballots! To people that may be dead! Maybe moved! And that "ballot" can be harvested i.e. meaning anyone then can sign the ballot and return!
DO YOU UNDERSTAND once and for all the difference??
I'll repeat: ABSENTEE means you request with your signature, you get a ballot at your address, you SIGN the ballot.
JUNK Mail Voting like Nevada means millions of BALLOTS go out and signed NOT by the original registered voter!
BIG BIG DIFFERENCE that for people like you that thumb your nose at the law!

You do act like Nevada has never done absentee balloting. You assume there are no controls to prevent fraudulent voting. They are mailing ballots to every ACTIVE registered voter. Several states do that so it is not new.

You oppose it because Trump opposes it. His lawsuit will go nowhere and Republicans are hoping it does not go anywhere. If the courts were to overturn the law then Democrat lawsuits would go forward.

This is mail in voting not absentee ballot voting. Since when do you get to decide what is absentee voting and is not?The fact is that they are mailing ballots to active voters. Someone can try to cast a fraudulent ballot but that assumes Nevada election officials have no way of determining this. There is no suck thing as JUNK Mail voting. Worth noting that voters do have to sign their ballots.
Just because the wrong person receives a ballot does not mean they will be able to successful vote. Ballots, mail-in or absentee ballots require a signature from the registered voter. The ballot signature is checked against the signature used when registering to vote as well as the signature on previous ballots. The accuracy is about 98%. Ballots that are kicked out are held for investigation.

So a person will first have to get hold of a ballot. Second they need a sample of the voters signature and be able to transfer it to the ballot. Then they need to know that registered voter will not request a new ballot and vote because both ballots will be kicked out and investigated. And lastly, our fake voter will have to be willing to go to jail if caught just for a very very small chance that their vote would make a difference in an election outcome. This is why mail in fraudulent votes average less than 50 per million votes casts.
You wrote ..."fake voter will have to be willing to go to jail"

An Indiana woman is facing a felony election fraud charge, accused of sending hundreds of absentee ballot applications with instructions leaving voters no choice but to participate in her party's June 2020 primary election.
Reed is not accused of filling in mail-in ballots. She is accused of modifying applications for absentee ballots.
The Vanderburgh County Election Board noted that sending applications is not a crime. However, Reed allegedly pre-marked for Democrats the section that allows voters to choose a party. A copy of Reed's instructions to voters stated that section "needs no input."

That may be a crime, but regardless, her markup on those applications has zero effect on peoples' votes.

But see your assumption "fake voter will have to be willing to go to jail"
So why should anyone believe any of the rest of your of assumptions? You never put a link. You make "guesses". So your credibility is zero!

But what if someone like Vladimir Putin, for example, is willing to break the rules and figures out how to return thousands of fake ballots on Election Day?
Tabulation is going to be a mess, even if there's ultimately a good way somehow to sort out the votes,” according to
“Confidence in the system plummets,” Gaines said.
He added that many people simply won’t believe the results, citing the app-based tally problems that derailed this year's Iowa caucus results.

Five cases from the South Sound are among more than 70 instances of suspected voter fraud that Washington state officials are forwarding to county prosecutors.
After a study of Washington’s voter rolls, state officials identified 74 cases of possible voter fraud in the 2016 general election, according to a news release sent Friday by the Office of the Secretary of State, Washington’s lead elections agency.

LOLOL

You didn't care when Putin interfered in the election in 2016. Now suddenly you care??
You are falsely attributing that comment to me when it wasn't my quote!!!
It was the reporter that wrote the article that said:
"But what if someone like Vladimir Putin, for example, is willing to break the rules and figures out how to return thousands of fake ballots on Election Day".

Not the political science nor me....
THE reporter which is expected from the biased MSM! NO proof! NO facts... again just as the MSM frequently does!
You posted it. You own it.
There you go folks.... PERFECT example of why the MSM and the idiots that believe them are truly destroying the news!
I never said it... I repeated exactly what a dumb ass reporter trying to make points wrote. There was no one else who said it but a totally unqualified hack.
AND now you are demonstrating these idiots behavior!
NO one believes people like you and the MSM because YOUR lies are so obvious!
Please you are helping perpetuate the farce and phony people that make up anti-Americans and you need to be ignored!
LOLOLOL

Just another rightard, typically shirking personal responsibility, claims he's not responsible for what he posts.

• name
    • address
    • date of birth
      • Requester's name
      • Requester's address

I have news for you we only have mail in, no absentee in Florida. So what's the difference? No

I also receive a mail in every election since I checked I wanted mail in and I have not gone into the election site to request a ballot for years, yep they come whether I'm living here or not. So I guess you can put us into that June Mail. Oh, I'm in Florida.
I lived in FL for 25 years and voted Absentee from 2004 - 2018 so I know the difference.
AGAIN... NV, NY, et.al. that are using "MAIL-in" are using Junk mail techniques... i.e. they have the addresses of previous voters and mailing to those
addresses. But the problem with "JUNK-Mail-in" is like "JUNK Mail" you have hundreds of thousands of addresses of which in the case of NY primary,

The first large-scale test of mail-in voting in the pandemic has left one in five New Yorkers with their votes tossed out.
More than a month after New York’s June 23 primary elections, state election officials are still counting votes. In some legislative districts, they haven’t even started counting absentee votes.
In the best-case scenario, election officials hope to declare winners by the first Tuesday in August—six weeks after Election Day.
It might take a lot longer than that. Election officials in New York City have already invalidated upwards of 100,000 absentee ballots—about one of every five that were mailed in from the five boroughs. And furious candidates are already filing lawsuits charging discrimination and disenfranchisement.

Between 2012 and 2018, 28.3 million mail-in ballots remain unaccounted for, according to data from the federal Election Assistance Commission. The missing ballots amount to nearly one in five of all absentee ballots and ballots mailed to voters residing in states that do elections exclusively by mail.
!

So while registered voters requesting ABSENTEE ballots are not as risky as the "JUNK Mail-IN" voting procedure, there are still risks as the above points out!

NY has counted the votes. The only question is whether ballots that were thrown out shou;ld be counted.
Don't believe you.

• name
    • address
    • date of birth
      • Requester's name
      • Requester's address

You have no clue what you are talking about as usual. You assume that the state of Nevada has no checks to keep people from voting frauduantly. I am sure that the state has been dointg absentee ballots for a long time.

The bottom line is that mail in voting has to start somewhere. The only JUNK MAIL is your post. It is so off-base.

FACTS because YOU provided NONE! How can anyone believe your personal, unsubstantiated opinion?

FACTS!

Democratic Nevada Gov. Steve Sisolak on Monday signed a bill that will have each registered voter in the state receive a ballot in the mail for November's election instead of having to request one, a move President Donald Trump says he will contest in the courts.
Critics of universal mail-in voting say it can lead to fraud via "ballot harvesting," the practice by which campaign or party operatives collect large numbers of ballots and submit them. The belief is many of the ballots are from those who would not use them and the operatives vote instead.

You say that the state of Nevada has never done absentee balloting before? Where is your proof? Your opinion is the one that is unsubstantiated. Point out where massive fraud has occured in mail in balloting.

Several states send ballots to every registered voter. Donald Trump doesn't have a leg to stand on. If his suit were upheld then it would benefit Democrats more than Republicans.

Critics can talk but they have no evidence. You have none either except your opinion.

Hundreds of Michigan Residents Turn Over Unsolicited Ballot Applications Sent to Dead, Noncitizen, Underage ‘Voters’
BARR: "Well, it absolutely opens the floodgates to fraud. Those things are delivered into mailboxes. They can be taken out.
There’s questions about whether or not it even denies a secret ballot, because a lot of the states have you signing the outside of the envelope. So, the person who opens — person who opens the envelope will know how people voted.
There’s no — right now, a foreign country could print up tens of thousands of counterfeit ballots, and be very hard for us to detect which was the right and which was the wrong ballot."

California Governor Gavin Newsom signed a bill Thursday to require county officials to mail a ballot to every registered voter for the November election, cementing into law the Democratic governor's earlier order to mail out ballots statewide in response to the coronavirus outbreak.

NOW I'm going to shout because it doesn't seem to do any good communicating like normal person to you!

ABSENTEE VOTING MEANS YOU'VE ASKED FOR A BALLOT AFTER REGISTERING AS I'VE POINTED OUT FLORIDA REQUIRES, AS DO MANY STATES WHERE ABSENTEE VOTING IS DONE.

YOU COMPLETE THE BALLOT.

BUT "JUNK MAIL VOTING" IS WHAT CALIFORNIA AND OTHER STATES ARE DOING... MAILING TO ANY ADDRESS, A BALLOT!

"
JUNK MAIL VOTING"

You are the one who acts like Nevada has never done absentee ballots before. Clearly they have and they have procedures in place for detecting fraudulent ballots. You have to prove what you are saying. Provide a link to a mail in election where massive fraud occured. Until it happens it is your opinion.

I guess I have to shout.

This is the same as absentee voting and even Florida calls it main-in rather than absentee. SEVERAL STATES SEND BALLOTS TO EVERY REGISTERED VOTER. YOU DON'T GET TO REDEFINE THINGS JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE CARRYING TRUMP'S WATER.

THESE STATES ARE MAILING THE BALLOTS TO REGISTERED VOTERS TO THE ADDRESS ON FILE. THE PERSON HAS TO KNOW WHAT THE SIGNATURE LOOKS LIKE TO FORGE IT. YOU ASSUME THAT STATES HAVE NO STANDARDS IN PLACE TO CATCH THIS. THAT IS FORGERY WHICH IS A CRIME. IS ANYONE GOING TO RISK A FELONY FOR A ELECTION?

You wrote.."You are the one who acts like Nevada has never done absentee ballots before."
The difference which you still haven't comprehended is that Nevada is mailing "UNSOLICITED..(meaning not requested to you dummy)
ballots!
Nevada Gov. Steve Sisolak signed legislation Monday to mail all of the state's active voters ballots ahead of the November election, a move being criticized by President Donald Trump, who promised a lawsuit to block the action.

Absentee means I (as I have done for dozens of years in Florida) get a ballot AFTER I requested it! I signed the request and I received
the ballot which I signed again... matching my signature of the request to the ballot!]
IN NEVADA dummy... they are MAILING BALLOTS read above??? MAILING Ballots! To people that may be dead! Maybe moved! And that "ballot" can be harvested i.e. meaning anyone then can sign the ballot and return!
I'll repeat: ABSENTEE means you request with your signature, you get a ballot at your address, you SIGN the ballot.
JUNK Mail Voting like Nevada means millions of BALLOTS go out and signed NOT by the original registered voter!

You do act like Nevada has never done absentee balloting. You assume there are no controls to prevent fraudulent voting. They are mailing ballots to every ACTIVE registered voter. Several states do that so it is not new.

You oppose it because Trump opposes it. His lawsuit will go nowhere and Republicans are hoping it does not go anywhere. If the courts were to overturn the law then Democrat lawsuits would go forward.

This is mail in voting not absentee ballot voting. Since when do you get to decide what is absentee voting and is not?The fact is that they are mailing ballots to active voters. Someone can try to cast a fraudulent ballot but that assumes Nevada election officials have no way of determining this. There is no suck thing as JUNK Mail voting. Worth noting that voters do have to sign their ballots.
Just because the wrong person receives a ballot does not mean they will be able to successful vote. Ballots, mail-in or absentee ballots require a signature from the registered voter. The ballot signature is checked against the signature used when registering to vote as well as the signature on previous ballots. The accuracy is about 98%. Ballots that are kicked out are held for investigation.

So a person will first have to get hold of a ballot. Second they need a sample of the voters signature and be able to transfer it to the ballot. Then they need to know that registered voter will not request a new ballot and vote because both ballots will be kicked out and investigated. And lastly, our fake voter will have to be willing to go to jail if caught just for a very very small chance that their vote would make a difference in an election outcome. This is why mail in fraudulent votes average less than 50 per million votes casts.

An Indiana woman is facing a felony election fraud charge, accused of sending hundreds of absentee ballot applications with instructions leaving voters no choice but to participate in her party's June 2020 primary election.
Reed is not accused of filling in mail-in ballots. She is accused of modifying applications for absentee ballots.
The Vanderburgh County Election Board noted that sending applications is not a crime. However, Reed allegedly pre-marked for Democrats the section that allows voters to choose a party. A copy of Reed's instructions to voters stated that section "needs no input."

That may be a crime, but regardless, her markup on those applications has zero effect on peoples' votes.

So why should anyone believe any of the rest of your of assumptions? You never put a link. You make "guesses". So your credibility is zero!

But what if someone like Vladimir Putin, for example, is willing to break the rules and figures out how to return thousands of fake ballots on Election Day?
Tabulation is going to be a mess, even if there's ultimately a good way somehow to sort out the votes,” according to
He added that many people simply won’t believe the results, citing the app-based tally problems that derailed this year's Iowa caucus results.

LOLOL

You didn't care when Putin interfered in the election in 2016. Now suddenly you care??
"But what if someone like Vladimir Putin, for example, is willing to break the rules and figures out how to return thousands of fake ballots on Election Day".

THE reporter which is expected from the biased MSM! NO proof! NO facts... again just as the MSM frequently does!
There you go folks.... PERFECT example of why the MSM and the idiots that believe them are truly destroying the news!
I never said it... I repeated exactly what a dumb ass reporter trying to make points wrote. There was no one else who said it but a totally unqualified hack.
Please you are helping perpetuate the farce and phony people that make up anti-Americans and you need to be ignored!
LOLOLOL

Just another rightard, typically shirking personal responsibility, claims he's not responsible for what he posts.
What responsibility? So that means that all the crap YOU put up WITHOUT any verification, substantiation or links we are suppose to believe is TRUE?
Of course I'm not responsible for someone else's statements! They made them, they live by them. YOU on the other hand make a statement of FACT that Putin interfered and we are suppose to believe you? NOTHING. NO proof. NO links and just your statement. Well then based on your statement YOU are a LIAR!

• name
    • address
    • date of birth
      • Requester's name
      • Requester's address

!

Don't believe you.

• name
    • address
    • date of birth
      • Requester's name
      • Requester's address

FACTS!

YOU COMPLETE THE BALLOT.

"
JUNK MAIL VOTING"

I guess I have to shout.

ballots!

LOLOL

LOLOLOL

What responsibility? So that means that all the crap YOU put up WITHOUT any verification, substantiation or links we are suppose to believe is TRUE?
Of course I'm not responsible for someone else's statements! They made them, they live by them. YOU on the other hand make a statement of FACT that Putin interfered and we are suppose to believe you? NOTHING. NO proof. NO links and just your statement. Well then based on your statement YOU are a LIAR!
You post it, you own it, personal responsibility shirker.

Forum List

Back