What Is The Best Way To End Racism In The US?

What Is The Best Way To End Racism In The US?

• A. Enforce a 50% black-white internship in every American prison.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Make racial slurs such as “******” and “honky” punishable offences.

• C. Allow only interracial church and civil marriages.

• Total voters
Education. Force educators to promote tolerance, to promote America as a multicultural society.
Make the US more equal. Try and get rid of inner city ghettos, make education fairer, make education more inclusive to people with different skills and abilities. Change education so that it's aimed at giving people the jobs they'll need when they get out of school.

Increase sports and other after school programs. London saw a massive drop in crime around the time of the London Olympics in 2012 because of the sport programs.

All of this will need a change in the electoral system so the politicians feel they have to do what's best for the voters, rather than what's best for those people who are feeding them dollars. That system is Proportional Representation.
All true, all true. But your use of the word force is what makes it wrong. I'm not saying that you can accomplish all of that without force but the fact that force is needed is what makes it less likely to succeed. Finding common ground where the races can mingle is much better because it originates from within ... and grows ... all on its own and it isn't even PR'd as anything to do with race. The force (you speak of) is grounded on race and evryone knows it.

EVERYTHING you said and suggest is true and necessary but it needs something else for it to suceed.

My point exactly. When you deny white privilege exists, you're just as clueless as the minority who claims racism is the reason for every bad experience they have.
If you read my response once again - and actually read it this time - you will find that I was talking about you, "You’re a fucking racist."

If you read my response once again - and actually read it this time - you will find that I was talking about you, "You’re a fucking racist."

Oh, I understood what you meant....

You're asking a question you don't want answered for some reason. It was easy to make you look like a fool....you should get used to it.

Oh, I understood what you meant....

You're asking a question you don't want answered for some reason. It was easy to make you look like a fool....you should get used to it.
The best thing you can do to alleviate some of your pain is to go sit on your ears for a few days.

All true, all true. But your use of the word force is what makes it wrong. I'm not saying that you can accomplish all of that without force but the fact that force is needed is what makes it less likely to succeed. Finding common ground where the races can mingle is much better because it originates from within ... and grows ... all on its own and it isn't even PR'd as anything to do with race. The force (you speak of) is grounded on race and evryone knows it.

EVERYTHING you said and suggest is true and necessary but it needs something else for it to suceed.

The reality is you can't change things without imposing. Imposition happens whatever, people have things imposed on them from a young age. If you let the racists control things, then racial tension will always exist.

The reality is you can't change things without imposing. Imposition happens whatever, people have things imposed on them from a young age. If you let the racists control things, then racial tension will always exist.
What I'm trying to tell you is (if you read what I wrote) that BOTH are needed. Force alone won't work.

"Trying" to eliminate it is the first step. All I see is the opposite.
all I see is that the left now believes and tries to enforce the notion that Blacks are "more equal" than Whites.

However, it is still true and always will be that

2 wrongs don't make a right

"Trying" to eliminate it is the first step. All I see is the opposite.
all I see is that the left now believes and tries to enforce the notion that Blacks are "more equal" than Whites.

However, it is still true and always will be that

2 wrongs don't make a right
What is wrong with you fucking idiots? I said that trying to eliminate the problem of racism is important and it cannot be denied that "trying" is necessary yet "all that I see is the opposite". And here you come on your galloping horse to complain about "the left" .... doing exactly what I was talking about - "doing the opposite". Oh God, the left! Oh gosh, the right! Idiots. What did you accomplish with that post? What do you think you accomplised with that post? Is everyone here stupid? All you all deaf? Are you illiterate?

Forum List

Back