Zone1 What is so great about diversity?

Mutts are generally more robust than pure-breeds in the animal world. I'm a mutt and seem to be pretty much healthy.
Absurd. Humans don't have that much genetic diversity. You have more in common genetically with a baby being born on the other side of the world than cousin puppies do.

It's discrimination when quotas are set by the government
False. That's advocacy. And it is meant to counter systemic racism. Which does exist. But it favors whites, so you don't mind and never complain about it.

In fact, you're about to deny it even exists.

Absurd. Humans don't have that much genetic diversity. You have more in common genetically with a baby being born on the other side of the world than cousin puppies do.
The heritage on one side of my family is Scots, Swedish, Black Irish and Comanche. That's one-part celt, one-part Scandinavian, one part angle and one-part Native American. I don't know the other side of my family. My mother's family never had contact with my father's family, so I don't know that half of my heritage.

For the upper middle class white liberals who force diversity on the rest of us, diversity is living next to a Chinese American family, where the son attends MIT, and the daughter studies classical ballet. It is dining in Ethiopian, Thai, and Mexican restaurants.

For working class whites diversity is having attended black majority public schools; it is having been victims of black criminals; it is losing job opportunities to affirmative action.

For the upper middle class white liberals who force diversity on the rest of us, diversity is living next to a Chinese American family, where the son attends MIT, and the daughter studies classical ballet. It is dining in Ethiopian, Thai, and Mexican restaurants.

For working class whites diversity is having attended black majority public schools; it is having been victims of black criminals; it is losing job opportunities to affirmative action.
The Marxists Machines (Clinton, Obama, Bushies) control Biden. His regime has done more to tear down America than any President this long in office. The idea is to shake the Foundation of our very Constitution and then 'build back' but not better for US.

The Marxists Machines (Clinton, Obama, Bushies) control Biden. His regime has done more to tear down America than any President this long in office. The idea is to shake the Foundation of our very Constitution and then 'build back' but not better for US.
At least you can still get shakes at Braums with a combo meal.

The only diversity that is beneficial is diversity of opinion. The self acclaimed advocates of diversity are opposed to diversity of opinion. They think one should not be allowed to draw attention to racial differences in average intelligence as well as in rates of crime and illegitimacy. Their kind of diversity can only be achieved by lowering objective criteria of excellence for demographics that are known to perform and behave badly.

Universities who want more a more diverse student body, and companies that want a more diverse work force can get all the diversity they should want by admitting and hiring more Jews and Orientals. Those demographics do not need for standards to be lowered on their behalf. They are characterized by superior performance and good behavior.
So if my opinion is that this is false then you are for diversity ? ANd I am what, a bigot?
The only diversity that is beneficial is diversity of opinion.

I dont believe "diversity is strength" although I have no problem with it.
Forced diversity is the stupidest thing I have ever heard of.
Really !!!! The stupidest thing you ever heard ????? Really. You live in hyperbole and exagerration, love of bombast

Forum List

Back