What is “immigration reform” Democrat style?

President Trump never said that. Those craven terms are just for cowardly weaklings like you.
He didn't need to "say it"....his message was crystal clear....that's why all you globalist America haters hated him from the start.

This is the Democrats version of immigration reform they want....

10 years from now, Mexican cities would look like this:

mexico.jpg

And cities all across Southern U.S. would look like this:

America.jpg

Can you explain this neat sounding “COMPREHENSIVE IMMIGRATION REFORM“ that Dems have in mind?
Yes.

It consists of ushering in tens of millions of illegal aliens, and immediately registering them as Democrats while forcing U.S. citizens to support them financially.

What do you think it means when a crowd of 40,000 are chanting "BUILD THAT WALL" with Trump?

It means they supported building a series of walls along our border. It does NOT mean they are juvenile, hateful cowards spewing racial epithets like you, loser. Idiots like you pretending to be conservative are why dimwitted democrats think real conservatives are of the same ilk. We are not, and as far as I can tell, President Trump is not.

When I see immigration reform from a democrat to me it sounds like "we're going to let a bunch of illegals in, then we're going to let them vote for us so we can win just like we did in California in 1989 when we flipped the state from red to blue. Oh and all the real Americans are going to pay for it".

When I see immigration reform from a democrat to me it sounds like "we're going to let a bunch of illegals in, then we're going to let them vote for us so we can win just like we did in California in 1989 when we flipped the state from red to blue. Oh and all the real Americans are going to pay for it".
The democrats are facing enough of an ass-kicking in the mid-terms as it is. Pushing some bill to make illegal aliens voting citizens overnight would cost them almost every seat in the House and Senate.

The democrats are facing enough of an ass-kicking in the mid-terms as it is. Pushing some bill to make illegal aliens voting citizens overnight would cost them almost every seat in the House and Senate.
But you said 80% of the American public supports a pathway to citizenship for your tens of millions of pet human thirdworlders….Are you thinking they want illegals here but they don’t want them having a say in how things are run?

There have been times when there was almost the same number of border crossers.

This is not unprecedented. We have a labor shortage and their countries are fucked up (Venezuela for example).

What would you expect?

Here’s an idea. Let’s pass comprehensive immigration reform. Oh wait we tried that and the GOP freaked out
So now it’s evolved to “Comprehensive Immigration Reform”….sounds fancy…got it.
Tell us….what does this ‘reform’ look like and how do core Americans benefit from it?

So now it’s evolved to “Comprehensive Immigration Reform”….sounds fancy…got it.
Tell us….what does this ‘reform’ look like and how do core Americans benefit from it?
Go back and look at what the Senate passed on 2013

We benefit because it essentially solves this issue

Go back and look at what the Senate passed on 2013

We benefit because it essentially solves this issue
Is that the Bill that provides a “pathway to citizenship” for illegals here now?
So we ”solve” the problem by changing the aliens title from illegal to citizen?
Does that really make sense to you?

Forum List

Back