What is “immigration reform” Democrat style?

"ivermectin tablets"

:auiqs.jpg:

This 'commentary' is coming from the party that whines non-stop about illegal immigration, but absolutely refuses to negotiate comprehensive immigration reform!

Then you accuse Democrats of not solving issues for political gain?

Seriously?
Can you explain this neat sounding “COMPREHENSIVE IMMIGRATION REFORM“ that Dems have in mind?

The phrase, “IMMIGRATION REFORM” sounds so neat...it sounds like something that is supposed to ONLY benefit real Americans.....but is it in the context that Democrats use it?
I have a feeling “IMMIGRATION REFORM” as Democrats know it is ONLY to benefit Mexico’s citizens and the like while phucking Americans over.
Is there a courageous Dem here that will give it to us straight?
What is your idea of “IMMIGRATION REFORM”?
There have been many immigration reform bills over the years. Most of them were bipartisan, but they were blocked by a tiny minority.

Have you never read one? Is it because they are longer than a tweet? Does it overload your intellectual bandwidth?

Basically, immigration reform bills allow illegals a path to legal status. Something which 80 percent of Americans happen to agree with. But bigoted assholes like you who are in the tiny majority find ways to block it.

The same bills have provisions for visa reform and protecting our southern border.

So much for our government listening to the Will of the People.

No no…don’t be scared.
Give us the basic framework of such legislation…bullet point us

You're not worth my time or effort.

But you're free to research the many proposals that have been made over the years.

The majority of Americans still favor a path to legal status for undocumented immigrants, poll shows

Fox News Poll: 83 percent support pathway to citizenship for illegal immigrants

Large majority of Americans want undocumented immigrants in US to be granted legal status: poll

gallup-illegal-immigrants-citizenship.jpg

Immigration

There have been many immigration reform bills over the years. Most of them were bipartisan, but they were blocked by a tiny minority.

Have you never read one? Is it because they are longer than a tweet? Does it overload your intellectual bandwidth?

Basically, immigration reform bills allow illegals a path to legal status. Something which 80 percent of Americans happen to agree with. But bigoted assholes like you who are in the tiny majority find ways to block it.

The same bills have provisions for visa reform and protecting our southern border.

So much for our government listening to the Will of the People.

You mean a Bill from say...2009 before Mexicrats went full treason on us?

You mean a Bill from say...2009 before Mexicrats went full treason on us?

Oh, you want a reform bill from 2009?

Here you go: S.3932 - 111th Congress (2009-2010): Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act of 2010

How about one from when George W. Bush was President? Here you go: S.2611 - 109th Congress (2005-2006): Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act of 2006

Do you fully comprehend what Schumer was saying in that speech? Would you like the full text?

Here you go: The Voter's Self Defense System

I told you in my first post that just about every immigration reform bill including provisions for protecting our border. Schumer is just reiterating that fact. He says quite plainly he is all for immigration reform which brings some sanity to our visa system.

Our visa system is way out of whack. It does not provide the supply of labor we need to support the demand. The quota system is also way out of whack. It is downright retarded.

Oh, you want a reform bill from 2009?

Here you go: S.3932 - 111th Congress (2009-2010): Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act of 2010

How about one from when George W. Bush was President? Here you go: S.2611 - 109th Congress (2005-2006): Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act of 2006

Do you fully comprehend what Schumer was saying in that speech? Would you like the full text?

Here you go: The Voter's Self Defense System

I told you in my first post that just about every immigration reform bill including provisions for protecting our border. Schumer is just reiterating that fact. He says quite plainly he is all for immigration reform which brings some sanity to our visa system.

Our visa system is way out of whack. It does not provide the supply of labor we need to support the demand. The quota system is also way out of whack. It is downright retarded.
You globalist loons always miss the one thing that matters most.....Every single aspect of Immigration Reform must be of crystal clear benefit to real Americans. We don't lay laws on our books for Mexico's people.

You globalist loons always miss the one thing that matters most.....Every single aspect of Immigration Reform must be of crystal clear benefit to real Americans. We don't lay laws on our books for Mexico's people.
Why don't you read the bills and tell us what is not of benefit to America?

And remember, 80 percent of Americans want to give the illegal aliens who are here a path to citizenship.

How does it feel to be in the tiny minority? Shouldn't our government heed the Will of the People?

I hear the Right always saying it should. So what's up with that?

Polls on immigration.....hahahahaha
The disgusting foreign filth in overpopulated blue shitholes love their wetbacks and detest America's sovereignty.
Real America (30 states and 2,632 counties) voted for a game show host (Trump) in 2016 who ran on a platform headlined by "Fuck Wetbacks" but suddenly they all love wetbacks...You can't be serious?

Polls on immigration.....hahahahaha
The disgusting foreign filth in overpopulated blue shitholes love their wetbacks and detest America's sovereignty.
Real America (30 states and 2,632 counties) voted for a game show host (Trump) in 2016 who ran on a platform headlined by "Fuck Wetbacks" but suddenly they all love wetbacks...You can't be serious?
The polling has been consistent for decades.

How does it feel to be in the tiny minority?

The polling has been consistent for decades.

How does it feel to be in the tiny minority?
Your polls are bullshit...how could Trump have been elected by real Americans if they were accurate?
I'm curious though, what made you treasonous pukes start hating our right to sovereignty?

Your polls are bullshit...how could Trump have been elected by real Americans if they were accurate?
I'm curious though, what made you treasonous pukes start hating our right to sovereignty?
I provided you a link that shows even a majority of Trump supporters are in favor of a path to legal status/citizenship for illegals.

How does it feel to be in a tiny minority?

I provided you a link that shows even a majority of Trump supporters are in favor of a path to legal status/citizenship for illegals.

How does it feel to be in a tiny minority?
Yep, and somehow a game show host with bad hair and no experience in politics can win the highest office on the globe with one single message.........'Fuck Wetbacks"....that's so bizarre isn't it?

Forum List

Back