What Is Fascism?

Viktor

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2013
Southern California
Everybody is entitled to their opinion, even the person that wrote that definition in Wikipedia. That does not make him/her correct though; clearly, fascism is one of several far-left political ideologies that espouses a large, controlling gov't; everything the democrats want to do is geared to greater gov't control and less individual liberty. It appears to me that authoritarianism is not exclusive to either the Left or the Right, but I think the Left is more into the suppression of opposition and the subordination of individual interests than the Right is. And the regimentation of society and the economy is much more the progressive liberals' goal than those on the Right.

''In the Fascist State, the individual is not suppressed, but rather multiplied, just as in a regiment a soldier is not weakened, but multiplied by the number of his comrades. The Fascist State organizes the nation, but it leaves sufficient scope for individuals; it has limited useless or harmful liberties and has preserved those that are essential. It cannot be the individual who decides in this matter, but only the State." - The Doctrine of Fascism (Benito Mussolini)

That is all.

Last edited:
Fascism is a far-right, authoritarian, ultranationalist political ideology and movement,[1][2][3] characterized by a dictatorial leader, centralized autocracy, militarism, forcible suppression of opposition, belief in a natural social hierarchy, subordination of individual interests for the perceived good of the nation and race, and strong regimentation of society and the economy.[2][3]

I love how the liberals twist words out of all recognition.
thats the democrat party,,,

Fascism is a far-right, authoritarian, ultranationalist political ideology and movement,[1][2][3] characterized by a dictatorial leader, centralized autocracy, militarism, forcible suppression of opposition, belief in a natural social hierarchy, subordination of individual interests for the perceived good of the nation and race, and strong regimentation of society and the economy.[2][3]

Fascism is a system of government led by a dictator who typically rules by forcefully and often violently suppressing opposition and criticism, controlling all industry and commerce, and promoting nationalism and often racism.

In the Fascist State, the individual is not suppressed, but rather multiplied, just as in a regiment a soldier is not weakened, but multiplied by the number of his comrades. The Fascist State organizes the nation, but it leaves sufficient scope for individuals; it has limited useless or harmful liberties and has preserved those that are essential. It cannot be the individual who decides in this matter, but only the State. What is the purpose of this excerpt? to explain the foreign policy of a fascist state to explain the role of citizens in a fascist state to describe the life of a soldier in a fascist state to describe the life of an official in a fascist state." - The Doctrine of Fascism (Benito Mussolini)

That is all.

IGNORE

Don't be stupid. Look up the fascists of the 20th century.

''In the Fascist State, the individual is not suppressed, but rather multiplied, just as in a regiment a soldier is not weakened, but multiplied by the number of his comrades. The Fascist State organizes the nation, but it leaves sufficient scope for individuals; it has limited useless or harmful liberties and has preserved those that are essential. It cannot be the individual who decides in this matter, but only the State." - The Doctrine of Fascism (Benito Mussolini)

That is all.

Exactly. It is entirely meaningless in today's society, but the real meaning is that it shits all over the individual.

nazi-confederate-2.jpg

nazi-confederate-1.jpg

Charlottesville-Unite-the-Right-Rally-35780274914-crop.jpg

THE MASTER RACE:

nazis.jpg

The fact that you don't tells me all I need to know about you.
That is the point when I saw two dangers approaching. Previously, I did not truly understand their names or their importance to the German people’s existence. Their names were Marxism and Jewry. - Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf

This is sufficiently illustrated by the absurdity with which they are treated by the left. One lets them talk and laughs at them. But a man who in this world does not succeed in being hated by his adversaries, seems to me of little value as a friend. Therefore, the friendship of these people was not only of no value for our young movement, but even harmful. -Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf

And here Hitler talks about tards who think he's a leftist:

How often we shouted with laughter at these stupid bourgeois cowards, in the face of the intelligent guessing at our origin, our intentions and our goal !

We chose the red color of our posters after exacting and thorough reflection, in order to provoke the leftists by this, to bring them to indignation and to induce them to come to our meetings, if only to break them up, so that in this way we were at least enabled to speak to these people. -
Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf

Only an actual brain damaged retard could read Mein Kampf and walk away thinking Hitler was a leftist. You obviously have never read it.

hitler-podium-1.jpg

I was looking at our universities the other day, and I noticed something was missing.

hitler-podium-2.jpg

"Herr Göring", I said. "We do not have enough Negroes in our universities! We must put into place an affirmative action plan to correct this terrible situation."

nazis-saluting.jpg

Heil multiculturalism!!

hitler-podium-3.jpg

But I was just getting started!

hitler-podium.jpg

"I want homosexuals in the Wehrmacht first thing in the morning!!!", I said.

nazis-saluting-2.jpg

Heil diversity!!!

hitler-podium-1.jpg

I was looking at our universities the other day, and I noticed something was missing.

hitler-podium-2.jpg

"Herr Göring", I said. "We do not have enough Negroes in our universities! We must put into place an affirmative action plan to correct this terrible situation."

nazis-saluting.jpg

Heil multiculturalism!!

hitler-podium-3.jpg

But I was just getting started!

hitler-podium.jpg

"I want homosexuals in the Wehrmacht first thing in the morning!!!", I said.

nazis-saluting-2.jpg

Heil diversity!!!
:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back